Megadeth7684 Banned for Spamming

Megadeth Man

• Members
Originally posted by DannyM

Hundreds of new DVD's for sale?

Sounds like Mega is selling stolen merchandise and is going to be someones Mega7684Bitch in jail if he's not careful.

When he gets out of jail he can be called MegaSaladTosser7684 :eek:

rofl.gif

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Marc Roy

Honestly dude, you really are starting to sound like a {censored}. You wouldn't be related to the great Carl by any chance, would you? Shut the {censored} up.

Oh Jesus. Here they come. The fkn fan club.

So what do I do? When Kage takes the piss out of me take it? Is that what {censored}'s do? Or does a {censored} stfu and let Kage fight his own keyboard battles?

• Members

Honestly dude, you really are starting to sound like a {censored}. You wouldn't be related to the great Carl by any chance, would you? Shut the {censored} up.

You know what the weird thing is? Carl is pretty normal until his buddy PRMike shows up. PRMike is like crack to him and they both go nuts. He's actually liked on Rig-Talk at the present moment. :)

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

You know what the weird thing is? Carl is pretty normal until his buddy PRMike shows up. PRMike is like crack to him and they both go nuts. He's actually liked on Rig-Talk at the present moment.
:)

You know what the wierd thing is? You must have no life!!!

• Members

You know what the weird thing is? Carl is pretty normal until his buddy PRMike shows up. PRMike is like crack to him and they both go nuts. He's actually liked on Rig-Talk at the present moment.

I'm sure he'll {censored} up somewhere down the line. To say Carl is pretty normal is a stretch....

• Members

Are you high? Carl and PRMike had nothing to do with each other... :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

Do you cut and paste your responses?

I was reading a seperate thread today where you post the same {censored}:

"I dont expect people to lie about my playing either; Blowing smoke doesnt make me a better player and in the end, thats all that Im interested in..... If someone thinks that I suck, its not going to bother me as long as they follow it up with some constructive criticism....

I also like to consider the source...."

You also love the rotflmas !!!!! hahaha lllollloll. Do you ever get up off the floor for all of that rolling around laughing you do?

Usually followed by a "whatever dude lets just say I disagree with you" ending.

Ah yeah. Classic Kage

You threw the first stone in this thread with your sarcastic remarks, then making fun of my playing with your old string distortion routine. And then you call foul when I make fun of your style? then you thow down the stop bitching line?

Calling me a {censored}? When you throw it make sure you can take it back.

Yeah Fyn, youre a {censored}ing {censored} , handle it .thats all you ve shown yourself to be with your lame attacks at me, When are you going to bitch about the fan club or the herd mentality?

As far as saying similar things, Do I really need to vary my responses to retards? Please, give me a break...

did I make fun of your playing or did I make fun of a stupid term that you used? damn youre a fag....Consider the source!!LMAOOO!!!!

Classic Kage? Did you really just type that? You should be ashamed...

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Yeah Fyn, youre a {censored}ing {censored} , handle it .thats all you ve shown yourself to be with your lame attacks at me, When are you going to bitch about the fan club or the herd mentality?

As far as saying similar things, Do I really need to vary my responses to retards? Please, give me a break...

did I make fun of your playing or did I make fun of a stupid term that you used? damn youre a fag....Consider the source!!LMAOOO!!!!

Nice!:thu:

• Members

i think mega is an ok guy. I just can not stand the fact at all how he posts his "opinions" as facts, and comes off as a total know it all asshole, when hes never played live in his entire life, much less in a band situation. alot of the things he says just drives me up the wall, because half of the time, he has no idea what he is talking about, especially when it comes to the tone of an amp, or how it sits in a mix or whatever, that all changes in a band or live setting, which he knows nothing about.

Chris

• Members

Lol. Kagey. Calm down. You started it. I'll stop bitching when you stop goading me. There is a pattern. And you suggested my lack of technique about ten times in that floating trems post.

And you are right you do need to concider the source.

Here is one side of my music (The only track with me on it is Sacred Ground the track which plays first, I play all of the guitars on that one)

http://www.myspace.com/tanktunez

Here is another side to my playing.

(This is what I recorded with my brother and his high school freinds. They were all 17 when we recorded these in our garage)

Solo in the middle if I remember right:

http://www.web-design100.net/Sure.mp3

Same band but mellow (The guitars were one track. It was not doubled panned etc etc. Just one single track of guitars:

http://www.web-design100.net/Windy%20Days.mp3

This is what I recorded with a 1x12 in my closet in my apartment:

http://www.web-design100.com/not care.mp3

This is the track with a few rough solos on:

http://www.web-design100.net/thefyn/sacred%20ground%20master.mp3

Another:

http://www.web-design100.net/thefyn/fed%20anguish.mp3

Just to give you some ammo for your insluts.

And I am done RESPONDING to your goads. You act like I just came out of no where and attacked you. It's all you big boy!

• Members

Originally posted by guitarist17

i think mega is an ok guy. I just can not stand the fact at all how he posts his "opinions" as facts, and comes off as a total no it all asshole, when hes never played live in his entire life, much less in a band situation. alot of the things he says just drives me up the wall, because half of the time, he has no idea what he is talking about, especially when it comes to the tone of an amp, or how it sits in a mix or whatever, that all changes in a band or live setting, which he knows nothing about.

Chris

You mean he has all that gear and has never played a gig? Why am I not surprised.

If he joined a band, he might have the opportunity to get laid.

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

Lol. Kagey. Calm down. You started it. I'll stop bitching when you stop goading me. There is a pattern. And you suggested my lack of technique about ten times in that floating trems post.

And you are right you do need to concider the source.

Just to give you some ammo for your insluts.

And I am done RESPONDING to your goads. You act like I just came out of no where and attacked you from no where. It's all you big boy!

LOL I could goad you until the cows come home, youd still get your ass handed to you EVERY TIME...

Its not my fault that you took the Technique thing personally, Loads of people deal with floating trems on a daily basis and they manage, why do you think that is? YOu acted like a bitch and came up with that stupid term, handle it....

And what exactly is the purpose of you putting up clips?

Fyn, youre still a {censored}:wave:

• Members

You mean he has all that gear and has never played a gig? .

So you have to play live to have nice gear?

But for the record, I agree with Chris. I just dont think Mark's social skills were all that great in this kind of environment. But I dont think he was intentions were malicious, and thats why I dont put him in the cocksucker category. :D

• Members

LOL I could goad you until the cows come home, youd still get your ass handed to you EVERY TIME...

Its not my fault that you took the Technique thing personally, Loads of people deal with floating trems on a daily basis and they manage, why do you think that is? YOu acted like a bitch and came up with that stupid term, handle it....

Fyn, youre
still
a {censored}:wave:

What was his issue with floating trems?

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

But for the record, I agree with Chris. I just dont think Mark's social skills were all that great in this kind of environment. But I dont think he was intentions were malicious, and thats why I dont put him in the cocksucker category.
:D

That's not what I meant. I just figured he actually once played in a band, seeing as he had that much gear and seemed like such a know-it-all. Then again, I know a guy here in Ottawa who has a basement full of amps and a dozen Anderson guitars and he can barely string two chords together, so no you don't have to play live to have nice gear.

• Members

But for the record, I agree with Chris. I just dont think Mark's social skills were all that great in this kind of environment. But I dont think he was intentions were malicious, and thats why I dont put him in the cocksucker category.
:D

see, i agree. i agree you don't have to play live to have nice gear, some of us are just fortunate to do/have both. but he would spout off his opinions like he knew everything about the way an amp sounds, reacts, or what would fit best, or why this amp is better than this one blah blah blah. you get what im saying, you have seen his posts.but yea i dont think it was malicious at all either :)

Chris

• Members

Fyn, youre
still
a {censored}:wave:

And where were my attacks on you Kage? When have I called you are {censored} etc or a similar name?

I have just pointed out a few things about your posts AFTER you have goaded me thats all.

I can't help it that your solos remind me of cut scene music for crap action shows like JAG or Walker Texas Ranger.

Your music will have an audience outside of this forum: Elevator music. You could corner the market.

As for attacks. Lets try one:

You are a meany.

• Members

That's not what I meant. I just figured he actually once played in a band, seeing as he had that much gear and seemed like such a know-it-all. Then again, I know a guy here in Ottawa who has a basement full of amps and a dozen Anderson guitars and he can barely string two chords together, so no you don't have to play live to have nice gear.

That is weird though when somebody has losts of gear yet they cant even play.. More power to them, but I see where you're comming from. :)

• Members

That is weird though when somebody has losts of gear yet they cant even play.. More power to them, but I see where you're comming from.

The guy I'm referring to has a hell of a collection. Nothing of his is under $1K either. Must be nice to have that kind of bread.

Archived