• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Get ready for it, there should be a mention of the Kage fan club(
:rolleyes:
damn thats gay!!!) any moment now!!!

fyn, If you really have a problem, feel free to PM me......or not...

does this so-called fan club require dues? i'm kinda low on cash n all.

• Members

Get ready for it, there should be a mention of the Kage fan club(
damn thats gay!!!) any moment now!!!

fyn, If you really have a problem, feel free to PM me......or not...

As long as you don't make me buy a purple guitar.....I'm in! :D

• Members

Of course not Jason, I pay for my fans...
:thu:

help me,im sinking to new lows......

wait a minute...are we talking about the STEEL KAGE Fan Club?...or the FUKK FYN Fan Club?

no offense but...i thinks i want to joins the FUKK FYN Fan Club...:love::thu::love:

• Members

BTW, I got a kick out of this. Typical response from losers like you after they get called out for being stupid....

Face it, you acted like a dick in the Trem thread, put your foot in your mouth and got called on it and now youre out to get even...Thats pathetic, but again typical

you dont respond because most of its over your head, you still think that I was insulting you in the Trem thread:confused: Seriously, how stupid can you be( Now that was an insult)

Dude, just drop it, this isnt working out like you hoped it would....

I acted like a dick in the trem post? the first thing you said to me was about my lack of technique. Straight off the bat. i wasnt even talking to you silly.

Are you real? When did I respond to anything you said FIRST. You are always quoting me FIRST in a thread.

I was not even talking to you in the trem thread then you quote me. I responded.

I was not talking to you in this thread. Then you quote me. And I respond.

I was not talking to you in the religous thread. You quote me. I respond.

I have posted on here 1000's of times. When have I quoted you FIRST in a thread? you are following me you loser. you bore me. You are argumentative and hardly ever post about amps anymore.

You want to go PM because I am pointing out all of your sad cranky old man BS here for all of your fan club to see.

When I am pushed, i push back. You started it. And I don't have to have a crowd behind me to do so.

you ask me to prove it that you started it. I post proof that you provoked me first.

then instead of saying fair cop you just tell me I am crying.

I probably am, with laughter at your sad routine.

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

I acted like a dick in the trem post? the first thing you said to me was about my lack of technique. Straight off the bat. i wasnt even talking to you silly.

Are you real? When did I respond to anything you said FIRST. You are always quoting me FIRST in a thread.

I was not even talking to you in the trem thread then you quote me. I responded.

I have posted on here 1000's of times. When have I quoted you FIRST in a thread? you are following me you loser. you bore me. You are argumentative and hardly ever post about amps anymore.

You want to go PM because I am pointing out all of your sad cranky old man BS here for all of your fan club to see.

When I am pushed, i push back. You started it. And I don't have to have a crowd behind me to do so.

you ask me to prove it that you started it. I post proof that you provoked me first.

Whinin' again, are ya?

• Members

weak. lame. sorry. tired. lackadaisical. uninspired. crap.

• Members

I dont even know how to respond to this....

Yeah , thats it :thu: keep telling yourself that... The old man thing is funny too, does it bug you that Im in better shape than you?

Typical loser response, can you please drop the excuses? BTW, please let me kow when you start pushing, all I hear is bitching

I didnt start a thing but Im done trying to explain something that everybody but you can see...

Fair cop? again, youre delusional...

More please

• Members
Originally posted by jason smith

jason smith...what's your name?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU'RE NAME IS!
:D

seriously dude...enough already. you lost...again.

I actually think Megamanboobs was bordeline retarded. Or at least has some serious issues.

But he was such a gimp around here that I could never bite my tongue.

The thing that irked me the most was his "Divide and conqour" aproach to a flame war. He would have 10 of his stupid little buddies to try and belittle me when I was taking the piss out of him. He just had abosolutely no game whatsoever and relied on gang warfare rather than any witty comebacks.

And all of his bum chums were the "ogm dudez U faggit" types that stink this place up.

And is it me or do they all own Schecters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

Originally posted by Marc Roy

My screen name is there. Can you read?

I actually think Megamanboobs was bordeline retarded. Or at least has some serious issues.

The thing that irked me the most was his "Divide and conqour" aproach to a flame war. He would have 10 of his stupid little buddies to try and belittle me when I was taking the piss out of him. He just had abosolutely no game whatsoever and relied on gang warfare rather than any witty comebacks.

And all of his bum chums were the "ogm dudez U faggit" types that stink this place up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

And your point is?

• Members
Originally posted by V-Type

Hilarious. All the Mega followers and guys who didnt see the volume of DVD's offered as new are up in arms. He posted a couple of different threads selling hundreds of new Dvd''s and many multiples of each. Sounds like a business being run too me. So is it fair he can run a store off this site for free when other amp/guitar/gear mfgs and other store owners arent allowed? He was taking advantage of the free board on this one and this wasnt his regular guitar and amp spams. Poor Mega cant say and do whatever he wants and a Mod did something about it. Good I say. Because if he can run a business here then why not the rest of you guys? Then this place becomes a pay site. You guys want to have to pony up to be members? I sure fukkin dont. And dont worry Mega and his Klan are whining to the mods Im sure and the King of spams will be back im sure. Hilarious how you guys whine when others like Fab drop a hint at spamming but ole Mark is immune.
:freak:

bump for back to the real issue here.
And even if he's selling for some RA's its still taking advantage of the board and spam rules. WTF?

Archived