Megadeth7684 Banned for Spamming

Megadeth Man

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Thank you, now please show me where I Insulted you.... You dont have to apologize, I already know the answer....

:thu:

Lol...Making fun of me and putting a quote in me of your sig is not insulting?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1409199&perpage=20&highlight=god&pagenumber=17

You start the {censored} in this thread too. Called me a moron etc.

I was debating. The opening line of that thread said it would be a debate and there will be flames etc so I was not pulling punches. But you just came in with insulats and did not respond to the subject at all.

• Members
Originally posted by Gitfiddler

i still can't get over the pic mega posted of himself. He looks NOTHING like I thought

5150 opinions aside, he is harmless and I hope he gets laid, graduates, moves out on his own, and buys all the caparisons he can afford.

Ditto....Mark is a good guy who just doesnt know when to STFU.... Hes at the awkward age where hes positive that he knows everything but hasnt really done anything... something that most of us have done to more or lesser degrees....

• Members

Ditto....Mark is a good guy who just doesnt know when to STFU.... Hes at the awkward age where hes positive that he knows everything but hasnt really done anything... something that most of us have done to more or lesser degrees....

Exactly!!!

• Members
Originally posted by thefyn

Lol...Making fun of me and putting a quote in me of your sig is not insulting?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1409199&perpage=20&highlight=god&pagenumber=17

You start the {censored} in this thread too. Called me a moron etc.

I was debating. The opening line of that thread said it would be a debate and there will be flames etc so I was not pulling punches. But you just came in with insulats and did not respond to the subject at all.

Thats becasue you were a moron:idea: I posted in that thread before you.... Youre acting like a little girl, cry some more..

Wow, how did I become such an asshole magnet?:confused:

• Members
Originally posted by Marc Roy

You mean he has all that gear and has never played a gig? Why am I not surprised.

If he joined a band, he might have the opportunity to get laid.

I'd bet against that.
Look at Telephant....he plays out live often and has a hard time getting laid ;)

We'd have to pay extra to get Mega laid with drunk hookers in mexico :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by DannyM

I'd bet against that.

Look at Telephant....he plays out live often and has a hard time getting laid
;)

We'd have to pay extra to get Mega laid with drunk hookers in mexico
:eek:

I actually think Shea gets his fair share of Tail Danny.... I cant speak for you but being the one woman married man that I am, I have to live vicariously through him....

As for Mark, I think he listens to too much Death Metal to bone much beyond his fist....

I need to do an intervention and send him some paid ass...

• Members

I'd bet against that.

Look at Telephant....he plays out live often and has a hard time getting laid
;)

We'd have to pay extra to get Mega laid with drunk hookers in mexico
:eek:

Now that's not very nice. Mega's not here to defend himself.....;)

• Members

I actually think Shea gets his fair share of Tail Danny.... I cant speak for you but being the one woman married man that I am, I have to live vicariously through him....

In Austin you'd think he'd be scoring at least once every two weeks.....but my comment was based on his thread awhile back where he was in a slump that lasted a long time.

• Members

In Austin you'd think he'd be scoring at least once every two weeks.....but my comment was based on his thread awhile back where he was in a slump that lasted a long time.

Damn!! youre right , I forgot all about that!!! I guess hes been wrestling with the bald headed champ....

Archived