Megadeth7684 Banned for Spamming

Megadeth Man

• Members
Originally posted by Soulcrusher_X

Yeah, banning works well, doesn't it?
:rolleyes:

Sometimes. His user has been on all day at Rig-talk and he's been watching us here. lol.

It works in that they have to keep a low profile but other than that...not so much. There are a few users that are back and haven't been on the down low much at all and they've done nothing. I can think of a one armed guy and a sign of the beast guy right now. ;)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by V-Type

Look whose talking Mr. pile it on band wagoner. Your one to talk. You come out of knowhere to fuel even more flames. You must be Megas bud or worse.

My problem is he's selling hundreds of New and or bootleged DVD's not an amp or a guitar there Jerky so stick a thumb in it K junior.
:wave:

They're 100% bootlegged.

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

They're 100% bootlegged.

I know I saw the evidence. If I truly hated Mega a copy of all his posts would be in his colleges deans office along with complaints to the State,County, FCC and the Riaa folks.(thanks to prm making all megas names and addresses know)

It be hard explaining how he got expelled to his folks huh. However I believe a banning from here should be sufficient.

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

I know I saw the evidence. If I truly hated Mega a copy of all his posts would be in his colleges deans office along with complaints to the State,County, FCC and the Riaa folks.(thanks to prm making all megas names and addresses know)

It be hard explaining how he got expelled to his folks huh. However I believe a banning from here should be sufficient.

Don't think it would do much good. His parents baby him as it is as evidenced by his not having to work. Of course these things are small potatoes and they dont' care.

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Hell people STILL talk about PRMIKE and he's been back like 10 times with other names....lol.

I like PRMike or whatever his last moniker was Madx... or something. He told me about a killer deal on my brand new ESP Horizon.

• Members

whoa...Mega didnt have to work and was gettin sweet gear all the time?

his parents must be crazy....but then again..hes a sucessful business man if he can buy a MIJ Maiden strat for $500 and find someone willing to pay $1500 for the same Japanese strat....

i actually always pictured him a little older savin all his paychecks for all that gear....

oh well...least i pay for all my stuff...theirs pride in that:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

LMAO!!! My wife brought me back a Bottle of Single barrel JD, I may just have to have one when I get home and toast with ya, long distance!!!

Kage

Damn, I love that whiskey! :eek::love:

Enjoy it man! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Marc Roy

I'll do whatever I want, and if you don't like it, well T-S....

Just so you Know Marc, Bob and I buried the Hatchet. He came to me an apologized for his actions; he initiated the peace talks so to speak. We aired out our differences privately and civily and we get along just fine now.... Its much better than the BS before.

Im not telling you how to act Marc, youre a grown man. Im just telling you that the gdwill2u that we used to know is ALOT diffferent....

• Members
Originally posted by Burn

Damn, I love that whiskey!
:eek::love:

Enjoy it man!
:thu:

Im starting to really like Scotch now. I never thought I would either until my wife brought me so Johnny Walker Blue Label and Green label...Holy Crao are they smooth!!! theyre like smokey velvet going down... It figures that Id like it,theyre almost 200 a bottle. My wife got it at the duty free store after travelling...

Good stuff!!

KAge

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Just so you Know Marc, Bob and I buried the Hatchet. He came to me an apologized for his actions; he initiated the peace talks so to speak. We aired out our differences privately and civily and we get along just fine now.... Its much better than the BS before.

Im not telling you how to act Marc, youre a grown man. Im just telling you that the gdwill2u that we used to know is ALOT diffferent....

Thanks for the heads up, Kage. I'm gonna let it go too. I wasn't aware that you guys were on good terms. That thefyn idiot just brought back memories of those pissing matches you used to have with Gdwill. Nice to see you guys cleared it up. I'll do the same on my end. My apologies Gdwill. No harm intended on my part.

• Members

Thanks for the heads up, Kage. I'm gonna let it go too. I wasn't aware that you guys were on good terms. That thefyn idiot just brought back memories of those pissing matches you used to have with Gdwill. Nice to see you guys cleared it up. I'll do the same on my end. My apologies Gdwill. No harm intended on my part.

Very True but theres a big difference between Bob and thefyn.... HUGE difference.....

• Members

No biggee, and I could have been a little less confrontative in my remarks to you.

Peace

Bob

• Members

I'll take your word for it.
:thu:

What's up with that fun guy anyways? Why's he so goddamn negative?

thefyn? I dont have the time or the interest to start getting into whats wrong with him.... Read that Trem thread and see If you can find any validity to his claims against me... hes a silly little boy behind a PC...

• Members
Originally posted by circlejerk

damn that dude is finally banned and you guys can't stop posting about him.

Megadeth7684 = 35.25 posts per day :freak:

That's some serious OCD, I'd say the mods did him a favor...perhaps he'll wake-up and pull his head out of his arse & get a life?

:confused:

:wave:

Archived