Megadeth7684 Banned for Spamming

Megadeth Man

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Megadeth Man

That's what I just noticed it said under his name. So what's the deal? Is it just random whether you catch shit for posting a spam thread or is this something else?

Mark is that you? Remember clip man? He got pwned too! :D

• Members
Originally posted by rog951

I dunno. I saw Mega listed a {censored}LOAD of DVDs for sale in the SPAM thread, and I saw that Phil deleted the post. Don't know what happened after that...

I noticed that too! He also posted it over at rig-talk. My first thought was, "if these are all new are they all blackmarket/illegal copies?"

• Members

Originally posted by Pepi

Banned for Spamming
:confused:
This place is a joke.

:thu: Someone is on a powertrip again letting his personal feelings get in the way of doing his job here. There are many here worse than Mark that are allowed free reign. Anyone else notice how many people don't post here anymore? The list is growing.

Jerry

• Members

Originally posted by JerryP

:thu:
Someone is on a powertrip again letting his personal feelings get in the way of doing his job here. There are many here worse than Mark that are allowed free reign. Anyone else notice how many people don't post here anymore? The list is growing.

Jerry

Ya know Jerry, i tend to agree with you a lot, and now i know why. Logic!

Awesome job on DJ's amp BTW. That global sweep is bid fat Oprah tits.

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

I think banning someone for a spam thread is pretty petty really. I don't really see why they are a big problem in the first place, it's not like they are going to offend someone
:)

I was offended. Beyond measure. Yes I did not even see the spam thread but the damage it caused me is irreparable.

• Members

Originally posted by mister kyo

i think i'm going to call the law offices of larry h. parker, come to think of it. megaoffender666 is going down.

Yeah...That woman won 10 million for a blog flame so why not start legal proceedings? I will claim megas DVD collection for my pain and suffering.

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

Yeah...That woman won 10 million for a blog flame so why not start legal proceedings? I will claim megas DVD collection for my pain and suffering.

Why not go for the whole enchallada and claim his 5150, his Caparison TIT and his Krank too?

On second thought, don't claim the Krank....:D

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

I think banning someone for a spam thread is pretty petty really. I don't really see why they are a big problem in the first place, it's not like they are going to offend someone
:)

:thu: +1 its more than a tad ridiculous.....

-stomping feet, I begin to chant "Bring Back Mega!!!! Bring Back Mega!!!"

He'll be back, I seriously doubt that theyll sentence him to eternal banishment...

As for the Mods, I know that this going to sound unpopular but I think most of them are decent people under pressure to do certaint things that they normally wouldnt do if left to their own devices....

Just my .02

KAge

Archived