So youre sitting round a camp fire and someone hands you an acoustic guitar...

Johansolo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by rich78

LMAO! Hey, I love the 80's just like the rest of us, but what age bracket are we thinking of here? Every rose, to be with you, and more than words? If that muff is 36 years old, has {censored} me bangs, aquanet, and a big FUPA, then yes, those undies are flying! But if we're talking 20s crowd, no {censored}ing way.

Totally untrue, butt rock ballads know no age limits. There must be something in that main chord of that song. It has proven itself worthy with all age groups. You have to back it up with some Hank III " Here to put the dick in dixie, and the {censored} in country" though directly after you play the Saigon Kick, just so they dont think youre a complete {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by Soulcrusher_X

I'd probably throw the hippie-{censored} AND his acuostic guitar in the fire. Then, I'd have some A2M with all the hotties around the fire, then throw some more people in the fire, then break out the marshmallows and cook 'em up, smear them on the hot naked chicks and grab some chocolate and make me some s'mores.

dude we think just alike.

• Members

Originally posted by HungPhat

and your allowed to play one song...(theres other guitarists sitting round too) ...

plus theres plenty of available babes around

what do you play?

I play a cool short blues lick, then I pass the guitar, because I don't really know anything that sounds killer on acoustic.

Leave 'em wanting more, rather than wanting you to stop.

• Members
Originally posted by guitarman3001

any jimmy buffett tune - everyone always sings along to margaritaville

Damn straight. And if you're really up for it, how about ''Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw'' as an encore? Half of it is in the bag already. If the crowd is a little more aged than 20 something, you can always get away with some John Mellencamp. ''Jack & Diane'' is pretty easy and everyone knows the lyrics. The last campfire cookout I went to, one of the guys began playing some nice country stuff. His wife was passing out jello shots, and then he started in on Garth Brook's ''Freinds in Low Places''. Of course I sung the third lost verse, and dedicated it to my ex. :D

Archived