Orange conglomerate.

duncan

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ive been noticing the posting on this thing all over here..
where did you the TT and how much was it.?..cool pic - :)
d-

Originally posted by shred-o-holic

Hello:

rig003.jpg

I'm brand new to the world of Orange. Believe it or not I'm a Metal head. Here is the mighty Tiny Terror toaster in it's glory teamed with a Genz Benz G-flex, Mode Four cab, and the icing is the unbelievable ISP Steve Lukathier Vector Sl guitar sub.

I know there are doubters that the Tiny T can't do ripping chug Metal......but I believe a couple of clips will dispell those thoughts.......I will do some soon.....

I've played this wicked combination for 3 hours today. The TT came to me on the brown truck today.......I'm very fond of this sweet little tube toaster built like a Sherman tank....
:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Ballfuzz

I've got a tiny terror on the way!!!!!!!!!!
:thu:

Taken, sell me your 212 cab
:D

I actually just sold the Orange 212 and the Mesa a couple days ago. Orange cabinets are so much cheaper in the states, you should take a drive down.

• Members

Originally posted by taken

I actually just sold the Orange 212 and the Mesa a couple days ago. Orange cabinets are so much cheaper in the states, you should take a drive down.

Yeah I noticed that! I'm only 45min away from upstate New York. Maybe I'll get one shipped to the UPS store or something. Or maybe make the 3 hour drive to Syracuse after christmas.

• Members

Originally posted by Ballfuzz

Yeah I noticed that! I'm only 45min away from upstate New York. Maybe I'll get one shipped to the UPS store or something. Or maybe make the 3 hour drive to Syracuse after christmas.

Yeah it's worth it. I'm only 45 min. from Minnesota so that's where I got mine. When you bring it back across the border you only have to pay 14% tax, no duty or brokerages which isn't bad.

• Members

Originally posted by taken

Yeah it's worth it. I'm only 45 min. from Minnesota so that's where I got mine. When you bring it back across the border you only have to pay 14% tax, no duty or brokerages which isn't bad.

thunder bay?

• Members
Originally posted by blackfinger

Since we don't know what to talk about anyway:

If anyones interested I'm going to post some Rocker 30 clips here later on.. I don't own a Digicam to show proof .. but i think mp3s are more important than jpegs ;>

Sweet!:idea:

Put that sucker on youtube!;)

Archived