Orange conglomerate.

duncan

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by blackfinger

Sorry, don't have a videocamera either ;>

besides.. audio quality on youtube is always so horrible.

That hasn't stopped 781638612387163476382749873964178379874786947637824871384273 other people from posting on there:confused: :confused: :confused:

• Members
Originally posted by firebird1999us

That hasn't stopped 781638612387163476382749873964178379874786947637824871384273 other people from posting on there:confused:
:confused:
:confused:

You're right..
just tried to make a mpeg out of a jpeg and wav file in tmpeg and it seems to work nicely..
i had forgotten about all those crappy picture collage videos on youtube :rolleyes:

unfortunately i can't record stuff here at night.. maybe in 10 hours ..

nobody else got clips of their orange amp ? :bor:

• Members
Originally posted by blackfinger

You're right..

just tried to make a mpeg out of a jpeg and wav file in tmpeg and it seems to work nicely..

i had forgotten about all those crappy picture collage videos on youtube
:rolleyes:

unfortunately i can't record stuff here at night.. maybe in 10 hours ..

nobody else got clips of their orange amp ?
:bor:

I created the Orange Sound Clip thread over at Orangeamps.com/forum about a year ago...

Check that yo:

http://www.orangeamps.com/forumtest/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3528

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by solitarycheese

Les Paul into an Orange seems like a popular combination.

:love: :love: :love:

Indeed! I was playing my 97 Standard though my RV50 + open backed Orange 412 with the volume at 1:00-2:00 and it was perhaps the greatest sound I have ever heard!:o

• Members

Originally posted by suxatguitar

I hope the orange crush 30R qualifies me for the Orange "whatever it is". I know its solid state and cheap but give me a break....my wife is having twins...

I've heard for their prize they're quite good at what they're doing

at least your kids will grow up with some great sounds around them! ;D

• Members

Okay, Im not part of the Conglomerate..........yet. Since you folks all know Orange amps well, let me ask you: Do the combos (any of them) offer the kind of cleanliness/tone needed for good blues/jazz AND the kick in the ass needed for hard rock?? The perception I think, at least from my pov, is that Orange's are punk/indie/crunch amps...true?not true?

• Members
Originally posted by burncycle

Okay, Im not part of the Conglomerate..........yet. Since you folks all know Orange amps well, let me ask you: Do the combos (any of them) offer the kind of cleanliness/tone needed for good blues/jazz AND the kick in the ass needed for hard rock?? The perception I think, at least from my pov, is that Orange's are punk/indie/crunch amps...true?not true?

click on my youtube links above and you'll find the answer ;)

great for jazz .. hardrock.. and anything inbetween

• Members

Originally posted by burncycle

Of course! I can get great clean tones for blues and jazz out of my Rocker 30 combo. And for hard rock it's even better.

• Members
Originaly posted by ravelm3nt

This is the best thread ever! I don't have my pics here at work.

Rocker 50 and Orange 212.

Out of curiousity, has anyone bought the Thunderverb 200 yet? I really want to hear what people think of that beast!

Noone that I know of -- I appear to be the only person who has played one too on the orange forum too:o

I did a fairly big review on it and even posted the link here...

You'll have to search for it as I'm not going to the Orange forum at the moment!:idea:

• Members

That would be sweet for a 1x12 amp to drive my grooves, I just like having a simple/very portable/quality++ piece of equipment. I thought my Tech21 T60 would do it, but it just doesnt have that ooomphf, ya know? It is nice for vintage sounds and recording, but not for live jams, imo. The only thing that bugs me about the Rocker30 is the lack of reverb. I understand that not everybody is crazy about it (metal fans please stand up), but other than metal or punk, I think you HAVE to have at least just a tad reverb to give the sound some depth so it doesnt just come out the speaker and then fall to the floor. I dont know, Im rambling....blahblah lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived