ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Members

You haven't formulated anything worth discussing.

This is true, you must be taking a "Captain of the Obvious" class also. My entire purpose here was to point out your asshattery (You really should not let it get to you man. Do you want to talk about it at all? You can call me if you like. I'll be your friend. I don't mind talking to the trench coat mafia types. Cheers, Lucius

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
As someone who has been personally affected by a suicide, big +1. People who take their lives either don't realize or don't care about the mess they leave behind. Their families and friends will always wonder what the could've or should've done to prevent it and the guilt never really goes away.

It really is the coward's way out. If it's a result of substance, mental, or emotional issues, grow some balls and get help.

:thu:
I too have experienced it several times.
But people have made this ignoramus a legend for some unknown reason.
I respect the fact that many people like what he did. I personally think he was a talentless waste of space on this planet. But that is the beauty of being able to make up your own mind, whether good or bad in someones mind...
Some people just idolize people way too much.
Steve

• Members

Randy is lucky he got the job or he'd still be unknown

Page is lucky he started Zeppelin

Clapton is lucky he was in Cream

Point: you statemant can apply to any band and player.....

You're right. All I'm saying is what's the big deal about ZW? He plays loud, he's got "the bad attitude" and talks {censored} but I don't see any evolution in the guy's guitar playing. Listen to Page on all Zep's work, this guy was a creative mofo, Page showed his immense creativity. Clapton did as well and to me, I feel that ZW has showed less creativity and diversity than Clapton, Rhoads and Page. Like I told you, it's my feeling. Some might say I'm wrong and I totally respect that but Page, Rhoads and Clapton are not on Zakk's level, they are much higher. Sorry.

• Members
Wow...I thought your prior post was riddled with irony and hypocracy...this one trumps it. For someone in their "3rd year of grad school" your grammar and spelling could use a little work.

What???? You don't believe the guy who calls himself the Bigolpimp???
:D :D :D :D

I think I just heard his mommy calling him for dinner....Uh Oh, Spaghettios

• Members
ahh, aren't you cute! You mean I should be making "valid arguements" like:

Let me guess: Kurt Cobain made more money in one month during his peak than you ever will in your lifetime.

and

We'll put it this way: I've heard of Kurt Cobain. If you have such talent, why the {censored} haven't we heard of you?

Those are great arguements genius.
:idea:

Cheers, Lucius

He's doing a great job at making himself the king of douchebaggery....
Let him bury himself with his own words...:D
It's quite funny to see....

• Members
Have you read any of his biographies? How can anyone judge someone who has committed suicide without knowing the specifics of his pain?

Sure, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but in the end his act had effectively immortalized him. Even sorry sacks of {censored} that criticize him have something to talk about, which may not have happened otherwise.

In essence, the very fact that there are those who are opposed to suicide and speak out of ignorance generating this sort of reaction means that he DID have an impact--right, wrong, or indifferent.

Regardless, however, to assume that you know enough about him to make a qualified statement regarding his character after his death is to spew of audacity.

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Wow.....

• Members

I have no reason to insult you, I just don't agree with what you're saying.

You really should study up on addictive personalities before calling someone a coward for commiting suicide.

Everything Steve has said sounds exactly like someone without a psychology degree. This is coming from someone just finishing his degree in psychology.

• Members

Everything Steve has said sounds exactly like someone without a psychology degree. This is coming from someone just finishing his degree in psychology.

Hey what school are you going to. Is it an off shoot of UVIC? I live in Victoria BTW. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

The Truth:

Zakk Wylde is a douche. {censored} BLS, {censored} Zakk, {censored} all of his {censored}ty endorsements. He ISN'T cool. He rags on posers, even though he is the biggest poser I have EVER seen.

He was one of the reasons I started to play guitar, but unlike his playing, I have changed.

I hate Cobain to.

• Members
Are you really Steve? Come on man, lay on the couch and lets talk about it! Cheers, L:lol: ucius

Well...
It all started when I was a very young boy. There was a lot going on in my life at such a young age.....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah::bor::blah:

I hope you can help me...
Thanks,
Steve

• Members
why are you guys starting a war over this stupidity????

I'm just poking the monkey with a stick through the cage...:D:D:D:D

It's quite entertaining to watch him get pissed....But he's so dumb, he can't figure out how to get out of the cage and attack me.
As Forest Gump said..."Stupid is as stupid does"

• Members

No, I picked up guitar just after high school actually, so I didn't have a background in it and wasn't that good then.

Well, if you decide to make a trip you can come and see my Pantera cover band play at Evo's this Thursday night. Cheers, Lucius

• Members
i'll be here for 1 hour, tell me wahts on your mind,

Oh
:o

otherwise, i'll be checking out teh 'girlie thread deleted' thread wiht pictures of hot d00ds ! !

Hey buzz off, he's on my couch bitch! Cyber sweep kicks Renoir1 in the head. kaaaaaaa-----pppooooowwwwww! Cheers, Lucius

• Members
Hey buzz off, he's on my couch bitch! Cyber sweep kicks Renoir1 in the head. kaaaaaaa-----pppooooowwwwww! Cheers, Lucius

owwww my head :cry:

i was going to say we can share the couch together :wave:

but not anymore, :mad:

Non-Cheers, Renoir :o

• Members
i'll be here for 1 hour, tell me wahts on your mind,

Oh
:o

otherwise, i'll be checking out teh 'girlie thread deleted' thread wiht pictures of hot d00ds ! !

I like your avatar. Man has she grown the past 7 years. And what cannons. :love:

Anyways Zakk is a major Poser who is himself not the most gifted guitarist either and is known for being a bit devious.
And as much as I dont see world genius in Cobain I would hardly have said the things Zakk has other than just Foolish. He had the world. And then a crank whore skank sent Kurts shattered mind over the edge. Foolish is all I can say. :confused:

Archived