ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would literally piss all over the worthless cowards bead body. The selfish dirtball took his own life due to being a loser. He left his daughter behind with no father...that is a piece of {censored} any way you look at it.

He may have left a footprint in music, but he is also responsible for the decline of talent in modern music. Back in the day, you made it for actually being a good musician/songwriter... Rambling on about your sad heroin addiction does not make a great songwriter IMHO.

And I do have every right to judge such a crap bag of a person...and I think my degree in Psychology would agree...

Steve

Since when does a Psychology degree (notice I capitalized it because it makes it VERY important when you capitalize stuff) make you an expert on anything really?

Apparently it makes you the expert asshole of this thread...because no amount of any "degree" in this world gives you the right to judge anyone.

For the record I graduated with an English degree. But you won't catch me correcting your grammar.

• Members

Since when does a Psychology degree (notice I capitalized it because it makes it VERY important when you capitalize stuff) make you an expert on anything really?

Apparently it makes you the expert asshole of this thread...because no amount of any "degree" in this world gives you the right to judge anyone.

For the record I graduated with an English degree. But you won't catch me correcting your grammar.

I'm sorry....Was I speaking to you?

Didn't think so.

• Members

HAHAHHAHAHA that guy is {censored}ing TOOL. He acts all badass, "yo let me get some {censored}ing beer on the bus"

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Act professional. I bet that dude was a {censored}ing loser in highschool that everyone picked on, now he thinks he's hard.

• Members

OK then.....

We have another person with mental issues...

Seems to be very contagious lately....

Thanks for the laugh....

Steve

For a dude with a psychology degree, you're throwing around the terms like "serious issues" and "mental issues" pretty quick. Not to mention a willingness to piss on his corpse. I dunno, I guess I figured someone with a psychology degree wouldn't call someone who committed suicide a worthless coward, what with a better understanding of the mind and people go through leading up to something like that.

• Members

Maybe you should listen to one... Could be all that Poison from the 80's has turned you tone deaf...

Sorry...Never listened to Poison other than the occasional listen when it was on at a club or on the radio...

Man, you're batting 1000, aren't you...LOL

• Members

For a dude with a psychology degree, you're throwing around the terms like "serious issues" and "mental issues" pretty quick. Not to mention a willingness to piss on his corpse. I dunno, I guess I figured someone with a psychology degree wouldn't call someone who committed suicide a worthless coward, what with a better understanding of the mind and people go to leading up to something like that.

Sorry, I'm just good at quick analysis'

I have no problems calling people who commit suicide what they really are...a coward...

• Members

Sorry, I'm just good at quick analysis'

I have no problems calling people who commit suicide what they really are...a coward...

Now, I may not have a fancy pants-degree, but I've taken half a dozen psych courses in college, and they all seemed to frown on quick analysis; especially ones from such little information and behavior.

• Members

I have no reason to insult you, I just don't agree with what you're saying.

You really should study up on addictive personalities before calling someone a coward for commiting suicide.

That's the only reason I said anything in the first place. Have to agree with you on this one.

Regardless, ZW needs to regroup and figure out some things...maybe put down the beer for a while too and watch himself on video.

• Members

I would literally piss all over the worthless cowards bead body. The selfish dirtball took his own life due to being a loser. He left his daughter behind with no father...that is a piece of {censored} any way you look at it.

He may have left a footprint in music, but he is also responsible for the decline of talent in modern music. Back in the day, you made it for actually being a good musician/songwriter... Rambling on about your sad heroin addiction does not make a great songwriter IMHO.

And I do have every right to judge such a crap bag of a person...and I think my degree in Psychology would agree...

Steve

Anyone with a college degree from a respectable institution knows that psychology is a bull{censored} degree....as in EASY.

I don't feel like I have to establish credibility, but I do have a Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Chemistry, with several graduate courses in Neuropsychopharmacology and chemistry.

Most psychologists and psychiatrists are useless, as the only way to change one's behavior is to want to do it, and no degree can force that to happen.

...and I am a 3rd year graduate student.

....but who cares about all of that. What really matters is that it is disrespectful to speak ill of someone that has had more to do with making music different than what it was before than you ever will.

• Members

Are you retarted? Its okay if you are, I'm just asking. Cheers, Lucius

It's ok if you don't have any valid arguments to contribute.;

There really is a lack of decency amongst this forum. this is what happens when classless high-gain dworks have free time between jacking off and spouting bull{censored} to the rest of their white trash brethren.

Simple {censored}s.

• Members

As someone who has been personally affected by a suicide, big +1. People who take their lives either don't realize or don't care about the mess they leave behind. Their families and friends will always wonder what the could've or should've done to prevent it and the guilt never really goes away.

It really is the coward's way out. If it's a result of substance, mental, or emotional issues, grow some balls and get help.

• Members

otay, this might be the best ZAKK WYLDE interview ever, , for example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6AyFtLuDuo

- "This band is for straight-up no bull{censored} motherf-ers taht dont take {censored} from nobody, and if theyre getting f-ed, they do something about it"
:mad:

-"If youre getting pounded, you take a brick and {censored} teh mother{censored}er up, taht's what BLACK LABEL is all about it"
:blah:

-"Our music's not about depression, its about aggression, Kurt Cobain would not last in this band"
:idea:

-"With BLACK LABEL, we get on every f-in' stage and rape it and beat teh piss out of it, Berserker mentality, keep on movin'"
:eek:

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out"
:evil:

-"If I can make a bunch of stupid money for no reason, I'll do it"
:snax:

:o

I'd agree with most of it. Black Label is more metal than most metal bands today. But thne, I come gfrom the more classic metal school, like Priest, Sabbath, etc.

EDIT: Cobain is/was the worst kind of human. A self hating one. He was a loser who deserved to die. Though he did leave behind a kid, and that suckes for her, but I would be embarrased if that douche was my father.

• Members

There really is a lack of decency amongst this forum. this is what happens when classless high-gain dworks have free time between jacking off and spouting bull{censored} to the rest of their white trash brethren.

Simple {censored}s.

Wow...I thought your prior post was riddled with irony and hypocracy...this one trumps it. For someone in their "3rd year of grad school" your grammar and spelling could use a little work.

• Members

ahh, aren't you cute! You mean I should be making "valid arguements" like:
Let me guess: Kurt Cobain made more money in one month during his peak than you ever will in your lifetime.
and
We'll put it this way: I've heard of Kurt Cobain. If you have such talent, why the {censored} haven't we heard of you?
Those are great arguements genius.:idea:

Cheers, Lucius

• Members

As someone who has been personally affected by a suicide, big +1. People who take their lives either don't realize or don't care about the mess they leave behind. Their families and friends will always wonder what the could've or should've done to prevent it and the guilt never really goes away.

It really is the coward's way out. If it's a result of substance, mental, or emotional issues, grow some balls and get help.

As someone who has been personally affected by suicide I completely disagree.

Archived