ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This guy ruled when he looked like a chick and wore gay pants. (No Rest for the Wicked). Now, I just can't stand him. BLS is such a lame band; the concept is lame; the music isn't even mediocre, it's way worse.

I would have cared about his opinion 19 years ago, but now, this guy is a washed-up has-been.

• Members

Quite the contrary.

You spit on the grave of someone who made an impact and left a legacy. You have no right to do so without undergoing a little self-examination in the first place.

Anyone that acts with such precociousness certainly needs to seek the assistance of a shrink....which won't do any good. Pills won't help you, but psychological assistance might.

I would literally piss all over the worthless cowards bead body. The selfish dirtball took his own life due to being a loser. He left his daughter behind with no father...that is a piece of {censored} any way you look at it.

He may have left a footprint in music, but he is also responsible for the decline of talent in modern music. Back in the day, you made it for actually being a good musician/songwriter... Rambling on about your sad heroin addiction does not make a great songwriter IMHO.

And I do have every right to judge such a crap bag of a person...and I think my degree in Psychology would agree...

Steve

• Members

Not even close....

I could care less about what he made since I do quite well and have everything I need and then some...

But the point is that he got famous for barely playing guitar and spewing out senseless lyrics with a horrid voice.

Hell, even Britany Spears makes a lot of money just for looking good...and cobain didn't even have that going for him.

Just another talentless moron put on top by the pre-emo morons of the world...

And don't forget {censored}ing great songs... oh yeah, you hair metal fags never cared about songs, have you?

• Members
And don't forget {censored}ing great songs... oh yeah, you hair metal fags never cared about songs, have you?

Hair metal????
I think you have the wrong person....
Unless of course you consider, blues, funk, jazz, country, rock and metal all hair metal....:wave:

• Members

Zakk is pathetic in so many ways, his extremely bad singing voice, talking about beer like a 14 year old, dressing like a biker, pretending to be tough.

Here are some facts...

Zakk is a wahsed up ozzy fanboy that got picked on as a kid, people that like him are usually old people from the hair metal scene that have no where else to go.

• Members
Hair metal????

Unless of course you consider, blues, funk, jazz, country, rock and metal all hair metal....
:wave:

I remember you saying a while back that you "had hair so long it was down to my ass".....it was real gay... :freak:

:o

You can run, but you can't hide from the neon spandex...

• Members

We'll put it this way: I've heard of Kurt Cobain. If you have such talent, why the {censored} haven't we heard of you?

.......... He shot himself because of idiots like you....

Who are you?

Are you retarted? Its okay if you are, I'm just asking. Cheers, Lucius

• Members
I remember you saying a while back that you "had hair so long it was down to my ass".....it was real gay...
:freak:

:o

You can run, but you can't hide from the neon spandex...

Yes, I had very long hair....but never wore spandex or any glam metal stuff...
I simply had long luxurious locks of hair which I donated to Locks For Love to help cancer patients out...:D

• Members
Hair metal????

Unless of course you consider, blues, funk, jazz, country, rock and metal all hair metal....
:wave:

Pretty much... modern country and metal pretty much are all image... as well as the chubby beret wearing guys claiming what they do is blues, too... And no Jazz player worth his salt would criticize someone who wrote such beautiful melodies...

regardless of what you say you are, you're obviously a {censored}ing idiot to boot... get your simple ass out of here...

• Members
Pretty much... modern country and metal pretty much are all image... as well as the chubby beret wearing guys claiming what they do is blues, too... And no Jazz player worth his salt would criticize someone who wrote such beautiful melodies...

regardless of what you say you are, you're obviously a {censored}ing idiot to boot... get your simple ass out of here...

OK then.....
We have another person with mental issues...
Seems to be very contagious lately....

But, beautiful melodies???:confused: :confused: :confused::freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

Thanks for the laugh....
Steve

• Members

I think the word he was really looking for is: "retarded"

Cheers,

Scott K

No no, I meant retarted! As in he was a tart and then went to a hard core christian reprogramming school to stop being a tart and then became a tart again. Re-tarted. Cheers, Lucius

Archived