ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While Cobain and the rest of that genre were ruining guitar, Zakk and Dime were the only ones sticking to their guitar guns and playing solos and decent riffs. Defining a genre of music is futile if it is crap. Do you actually enjoy Nirvana????? I know everybody has their likes and dislikes and that is cool but to me, Nirvana and all that stuff was crap other than AIC.

Dude, stop sucking then get back to us.

• Members
While Cobain and the rest of that genre were ruining guitar, Zakk and Dime were the only ones sticking to their guitar guns and playing solos and decent riffs. Defining a genre of music is futile if it is crap. Do you actually enjoy Nirvana????? I know everybody has their likes and dislikes and that is cool but to me, Nirvana and all that stuff was crap other than AIC.

Oh :o

i didnt realize that playing solos and br0otal pinch harmonics was the only way to play a guitar? :rolleyes:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:idea:

• Members

Nirvana did not take anything away from or "ruin" guitar playing. Virtuosity was not the point. There is room for all kinds of music.

I am just saying that Zakk has not really done anything new or different. Not that you have to do that but he is so..... adolescent.

• Members
Zakk has done more for guitar than Cobain has. I never aid ti is the only way to play the guitar
:o

The only thing Cobain did was depress people. I guess he was good for the economy. I am sure psychs got more business and prescribd more pills and I am sure somehow this emo crap that is out there came from a Cobain induced dope fest lovemaking session....lol. To each their own I guess.
:blah:

Nah.

• Members
Zakk has done more for guitar than Cobain has. I never aid ti is the only way to play the guitar

The only thing Cobain did was depress people. I guess he was good for the economy. I am sure psychs got more business and prescribd more pills and I am sure somehow this emo crap that is out there came from a Cobain induced dope fest lovemaking session....lol. To each their own I guess.

:lol: :lol:

what has ZAKK done? besides brutalize all RR and Jake Lee's songs with pinch harmonics that sound like a pig being sexed in teh bum? :mad:

i guess he's good for the biker economy...and any stores that sell leather vests, im sure their sales have gone up in recent years :idea:

Kurt at least got a haircut sometimes too, ZAKK has been hurting the barbershop economy for years now :cry:

• Members
otay, this might be the best ZAKK WYLDE interview ever, , for example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6AyFtLuDuo

- "This band is for straight-up no bull{censored} motherf-ers taht dont take {censored} from nobody, and if theyre getting f-ed, they do something about it"
:mad:

-"If youre getting pounded, you take a brick and {censored} teh mother{censored}er up, taht's what BLACK LABEL is all about it"

-"Our music's not about depression, its about aggression, Kurt Cobain would not last in this band"
:idea:

-"With BLACK LABEL, we get on every f-in' stage and rape it and beat teh piss out of it, Berserker mentality, keep on movin'"
:eek:

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out"
:evil:

-"If I can make a bunch of stupid money for no reason, I'll do it"
:snax:

Can you even imagine of someone recorded every drunk conversation you ever had and then posted it on the web and slammed you for it? Give me a break! Like you guys never went on a rant. Zakk kicks ass. He puts out stuff for his fans, puts on a great live show, and calls it like he sees it right or wrong(most of the time right) especially Kurt Cobain! The guys was a depressing person. Who the hell gets inspriration from people who think the world sucks all the time???

• Members

Someone needs to shove an old picture of Zakk to himself from back when he looked like a typical hair metal fag...I doubt he would feel as tough after that little reminder.

Keep playing that same rising pentatonic lick and pinch harmonics you un-original bastard pseudo-tough-guy

• Members

I'd tap that...after hitting up Steve's mom and then Lucius' mom....

bigolpimp says to your mothers: "you like it like that, don't you?!" (does hip swing dance while smacking their buttocks)

Word to your moms: they were on my jock like human shishkabobs.

I asked this once before...

How does one go about having sex with a jar of ashes????

Just curious...

Steve

And this further solidifies the fact that you probably don't even have a GED, let along college....

• Members

I am sure he can play circles around your ass and anybody else here myself included
:bor:

BS...I've heard players on this forum that were 10 times more original than that pentatonic plowboy!

(honestly...I could care less...I'm just feelin' like stirring up some {censored} tonight for some reason). But honestly...I hate his dip{censored} mentality and it will always override any talent the guy might have...for me at least. Also tired of seeing all the stupid Zakk offshoot idiots I see on boards and in my town that play the stupid zakk guitars, strings, amps, buttplugs, etc. Sorry...he's a wholly unremarkable player...for me only really noteworthy of having a decent tone and yes, technically I could do what he does but I doubt he could cover jazz changes which I have to do especially since he seems {censored}faced wasted all the time. On the other hand he makes millions and I make {censored} so...

• Members
all i ever see you do is post {censored} about how everyone but you is stupid and ignorant.

you even have hater smack talking in you signature.

everything you say about everyone else applies to yourself.

it's as simple as that.

troll.

Are you getting scared that you will be voted the King of all Douchebags????

or are you gonna just sit there and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Panzy ass little bitch....:love:

• Members

How did you know which cemetary to dig in?

No one ever said that x person needs to behave like x person in some sort of close-minded box that you have created for yourself and other people. People with advanced degrees can still clown people for no other reason than personal satisfaction at any time they please, although I'll lay off the mama jokes for your sake....

Is tlbonehead the same person as SteveVHT?

....by the way....I AM THE KING OF DOUCHEBAGGERY! There's no promotion like self-promotion.

Archived