ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Members

otay, this might be the best ZAKK WYLDE interview ever, , for example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6AyFtLuDuo

- "This band is for straight-up no bullshit motherf-ers taht dont take shit from nobody, and if theyre getting f-ed, they do something about it" :mad:

-"If youre getting pounded, you take a brick and fuck teh motherfucker up, taht's what BLACK LABEL is all about it" :blah:

-"Our music's not about depression, its about aggression, Kurt Cobain would not last in this band" :idea:

-"With BLACK LABEL, we get on every f-in' stage and rape it and beat teh piss out of it, Berserker mentality, keep on movin'" :eek:

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out" :evil:

-"If I can make a bunch of stupid money for no reason, I'll do it" :snax:

:o

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

otay, this might be the best ZAKK WYLDE interview ever, , for example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6AyFtLuDuo

- "This band is for straight-up no bullshit motherf-ers taht dont take shit from nobody, and if theyre getting f-ed, they do something about it"
:mad:

-"If youre getting pounded, you take a brick and fuck teh motherfucker up, taht's what BLACK LABEL is all about it"
:blah:

-"Our music's not about depression, its about aggression, Kurt Cobain would not last in this band"
:idea:

-"With BLACK LABEL, we get on every f-in' stage and rape it and beat teh piss out of it, Berserker mentality, keep on movin'"
:eek:

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out"
:evil:

-"If I can make a bunch of stupid money for no reason, I'll do it"
:snax:

:o

zakk wylde is irrelevant

• Members

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out" :evil:

Says the "southern rebel flag wearing, mountain man, biker dude" from Jersey.

• Members

I'm not a big fan of ZW, but I'm way less of a fan of that whining bitch Cobain...

He just sucked on so many levels and became famous for being a douchepickle with no talent. It's amazing how stupid the general public is when it comes to music...I love it....

Nirvana=Toe Cheese

• Members

+infinity

If I could only listen to Nirvana or anything Zakk has done, I'm going to listen to Nirvana, thanks. And I like Ozzy, just not one of my favorites. BLS???
:rolleyes:
LOL

Listen to some Pride & Glory. Or some Ozzy.

• Members

I'm not a big fan of ZW, but I'm way less of a fan of that whining bitch Cobain...

He just sucked on so many levels and became famous for being a douchepickle with no talent. It's amazing how stupid the general public is when it comes to music...I love it....

Nirvana=Toe Cheese

Let me guess: Kurt Cobain made more money in one month during his peak than you ever will in your lifetime.

Archived