ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a big fan of ZW, but I'm way less of a fan of that whining bitch Cobain...

He just sucked on so many levels and became famous for being a douchepickle with no talent. It's amazing how stupid the general public is when it comes to music...I love it....

Nirvana=Toe Cheese

:rolleyes:

• Members

I would literally piss all over the worthless cowards bead body. The selfish dirtball took his own life due to being a loser. He left his daughter behind with no father...that is a piece of {censored} any way you look at it.

He may have left a footprint in music, but he is also responsible for the decline of talent in modern music. Back in the day, you made it for actually being a good musician/songwriter... Rambling on about your sad heroin addiction does not make a great songwriter IMHO.

And I do have every right to judge such a crap bag of a person...and I think my degree in Psychology would agree...

Steve

wow, I had not idea that steve was the moral authority, final word in music, and a pathological liar... get a grip

• Members

And no one here knows what the guy was going through mentally to put a shotgun in his face. Clinical depression is a {censored}ty, {censored}ty thing.

but but but surely Steve would have acknowledged that at least once, since he does have a degree in psychology

LOL

• 13 years later...

Archived