ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know,...as a player I think Zakk is actually very good,..I like his style. But for fuck sake,...why is he so fucking angry? :confused: He sounds like such a dipshit saying those things, and he's actually making threats against people for no other reason than he just doens't like them. :freak:

Pretty nice guy. :rolleyes:

• Members

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out"
:evil:

Says the "southern rebel flag wearing, mountain man, biker dude" from Jersey.

Zakk has been and always will be a big fake ass phony in my eyes. He does everything in his power to come off as a tough guy/ hard ass and I laugh my ass off because if you shaved his beard and pulled his hair back, you have nothing but another pretty boy. I never saw someone try so hard to go out there way to hide that fact. He thinks the biker garb gives him street cred and anyone with half a brain can see right through him. He is a coward. When people go out of their way to convince you of something, they aren't the real deal. all IMHO.

• Members

Let me guess: Kurt Cobain made more money in one month during his peak than you ever will in your lifetime.

Not even close....

I could care less about what he made since I do quite well and have everything I need and then some...

But the point is that he got famous for barely playing guitar and spewing out senseless lyrics with a horrid voice.

Hell, even Britany Spears makes a lot of money just for looking good...and cobain didn't even have that going for him.

Just another talentless moron put on top by the pre-emo morons of the world...

• Members

When Zakk just played guitar for Ozzy(

throw in:

1. mucho detune

2. vocal mic on/offstage

3. beard

4. shitty songs

5. shitty vocals

6. shitty albums

7. shitty attitude

8. etc.

my opinion of ZW has definitely changed
:(

Agreed :thu: The NMT solo was a major reason I started playing guitar in the first place.

• Members

Zakk has been and always will be a big fake ass phony in my eyes. He does everything in his power to come off as a tough guy/ hard ass and I laugh my ass off because if you shaved his beard and pulled his hair back, you have nothing but another pretty boy. I never saw someone try so hard to go out there way to hide that fact. He thinks the biker garb gives him street cred and anyone with half a brain can see right through him. He is a coward. When people go out of their way to convince you of something, they aren't the real deal. all IMHO.

Well said. It seemed in his younger (pride and glory) days he wasnt like this. What happened that made him so bitter?

• Members

You know,...as a player I think Zakk is actually very good,..I like his style. But for fuck sake,...why is he so fucking angry?
:confused:
He sounds like such a dipshit saying those things, and he's actually making threats against people for no other reason than he just doens't like them.
:freak:

Pretty nice guy.
:rolleyes:

It's called Alcoholism....:thu:

• Members

Listen to some Pride & Glory. Or some Ozzy.

:rolleyes:

I have :idea: And you can even tell that from my post :idea:

I prefer Nirvana, thanks. I love Sabbath, but a lot of Ozzy's solo stuff has great guitar playing but shitty songs, IMO. Even a gear-obsessed, solo-loving guitar freak like me prefers good songs and real emotion. You guys hate Nirvana because it was the nail in hair metal's coffin. I get it, I just don't agree.

:wave:

• Members

-"We hate f-in' wiggers, and all teh homies that have nothing to do with the black experience, they're going down, we're gonna take em out"

ever realize that he seems to go after the people in music taht make more $ than him and more popular? ? :confused:

the nu metal guys, fred durst, kurt cobain....:idea:

• Members

Not even close....

I could care less about what he made since I do quite well and have everything I need and then some...

But the point is that he got famous for barely playing guitar and spewing out senseless lyrics with a horrid voice.

Hell, even Britany Spears makes a lot of money just for looking good...and cobain didn't even have that going for him.

Just another talentless moron put on top by the pre-emo morons of the world...

We'll put it this way: I've heard of Kurt Cobain. If you have such talent, why the {censored} haven't we heard of you?

I don't particularly enjoy Brittney Spears, but I can guarantee that her no-talent ass was liked by more people on this planet than you ever will have attained. What does that imply? That your "talent" means jack {censored} when others who criticize other people for being successful continue to bask in mediocrity and simultaneously profess their artistic integrity. No one gives a {censored} about your integrity. Do you have something to offer that no one else does? Didn't think so.

Kurt Cobain may not have been trained at Juliard, but the very fact that he played a large role in shaping the landscape of popular music speaks volumes much more than Brittany Spears. He shot himself because of idiots like you....

Who are you?

• Members

Limp Bizkit still sucks dick.

• Members

+1000

Those BLS vests are the most lame thing I've ever seen...

My father was President of a Bike club that shall remain nameless and the last thing those guys needed to do was go out of their way to prove that they were tough..

• Members

god.......................god................................god..................................god................................arse...............................god.....................beating up people..................................god........................god.....................god....

zakk wylde is the {censored}test {censored}ing christian in the world!

even {censored}ter than jesus

• Members

We'll put it this way: I've heard of Kurt Cobain. If you have such talent, why the {censored} haven't we heard of you?

I don't particularly enjoy Brittney Spears, but I can guarantee that her no-talent ass was liked by more people on this planet than you ever will have attained. What does that imply? That your "talent" means jack {censored} when others who criticize other people for being successful continue to bask in mediocrity and simultaneously profess their artistic integrity. No one gives a {censored} about your integrity. Do you have something to offer that no one else does? Didn't think so.

Kurt Cobain may not have been trained at Juliard, but the very fact that he played a large role in shaping the landscape of popular music speaks volumes much more than Brittany Spears. He shot himself because of idiots like you....

Who are you?

He wasn't talking about his music, dude.

• Members

Who are you?

Sounds like a little trip to the Psychiatrist is in order for you my friend...

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning???

You seem to have some serious issues....

Take a pill and calm down little man....Tomorrow will be a brighter day...

Steve

• Members

Well said. It seemed in his younger (pride and glory) days he wasnt like this. What happened that made him so bitter?

he wasnt making as much $ as the grunge and nu metal guys liek 5-10 yrs ago, but now he makes a lot of $ wiht his BLS so hes not as mad anymore :o

just a thought :idea:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

Sounds like a little trip to the Psychiatrist is in order for you my friend...

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning???

You seem to have some serious issues....

Take a pill and calm down little man....Tomorrow will be a brighter day...

Steve

Quite the contrary.

You spit on the grave of someone who made an impact and left a legacy. You have no right to do so without undergoing a little self-examination in the first place.

Anyone that acts with such precociousness certainly needs to seek the assistance of a shrink....which won't do any good. Pills won't help you, but psychological assistance might.

Archived