ZAKK WYLDE: "Kurt Cobain was a candy ass, cheese-dick, f-in' piece of sh-t" - video

Renoir1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it interesting that the very thing you bash SteveVHT for is what you are doing at the end of this post here. Psychiatric help is useless without the person wanting help. Blowbrain had all the resources at his fingertips and chose to drug himself and {censored} out by killing himself. Did you spend time with Kurt? How do you know how "complex" he was? If by complex you mean confused and a mental mess I would agree with you. Of course that is what made him so brilliant right??? Call us "metalheads" self righteous all you want to, I personally appreciate guitar driven music as well as good quality music in any genre other than rap. Nirvana brought nothing to the table from my vantage point musically and AIC was the only thing relevent that came out of that genre as far as I am concerned. So take your dead medicated Cobain human decency and I will take my living Zakk non-human decency. Zakk hasn't pussied out and walked out on his wife and kids like Cobain did. I am not the biggest Zakk fan but the guy can play which is far more than Kurt could do. As far as showing the 20 year old "glam" picture of Zakk, I am sure all of us looked "different" back then so to compare those times with now is useless. As much as you feel Zakk evokes a tough guy image, I find it downright pathetic how Cobain dressed like a {censored}ing slob, played like a slob, etc. I guess when your life is out of order it effects every other aspect doesn't it. From looking a mess to playing guitar like {censored} to writing {censored} music and making it "cool" to be different....translated a sloppy bum. Of course this is psych 101 and you should know this right? If not, I am sure there is a pill available to take to grow some balls and man up or maybe he could talk to somebody who could enlighten him or give him a book to read. I guess he was too busy doping up to get to the bookstore or the counselors office. I do appreciate your Mother Theresa outlook, it is admirable indeed however it does little to detract from the reality of Kurt Cobain being what he was. Is it sad in the big picture? Yes indeed. However I hold no sympathy for people who have opportunity for help and refuse it much less kill themselves.

I find that you typed a lot of stuff. Yeah, typed, stuff. A lot of typed stuff was typed by you typing to type something out that would be stuff that's typed by your typing finger and read byt hose awaiting your mass typed paragraph filled with typed text and even more typed text than ever seen before. Yeah. You typed a lot of text with your typing fingers and typing mindset. you're a regular typing madman! It's important to that you write really big paragraphs to show how upset you are. You're upset, like Kirk Cobain. You got upset about Kirk and couldn't help type typing along on your typeboard so that we could read the type that was typed and then think about the type that's text and typed in our memory and rejected like batch of the lazer {censored}s!

• Members

HAHA steve your lame

bigolpimp your even lamer.

So go ahead and stoop down to your level and bash me on a personal level. Common I can't wait will it be:

My IQ?

MY SPELZING?

MY TASTE IN MUSIC?

OR IS IT I AM RETARDED?

LACK OF A GOOD ARGUEMENT?

Find out on the next instalment of the worst thread on the HCAF.

P.S. bigolpimp: Pimps are pussies and I regard them about as high as I do the {censored} I took a half hour ago.

• Members
I'm not a big fan of ZW, but I'm way less of a fan of that whining bitch Cobain...

He just sucked on so many levels and became famous for being a douchepickle with no talent. It's amazing how stupid the general public is when it comes to music...I love it....

Nirvana=Toe Cheese

100% agree about the Sheeple. :thu:

• Members
100% agree about the Sheeple.
:thu:

i dont- i strongly disagree.
and mind you i'm a pretty big zakk wylde fan.
nirvana wrote alot of really good music- alot of great songs that were very original for the time they came out- ans still sound good today.what was around in 1990? hair metal?- you're telling me THAT CRAP was better?.....lol
curt cobain spawned a new era of music, and expanded horizons- he put the standard "verse/chorus/verse/chorus/chorus/solo/chorus" typical song structure that record companies were pushing on the general public to rest.
if you cant at least acknowlede that- you're an immature musician at best.

Archived