FINALLY

Tomkeen

• Members

Review indeed. With audio, of course.

well the audio will have to wait abit need to set up a camera and audio feed into it or something...but i will try and put something together this week.

i've just spend 2 hours or so playing the minibrute with a 4 bar seq of heart and soul from joy division spinning round n round! ..backing sequenced with nanozwerg and blofeld and the vocal line with the minibrute...so much fun just live playing over the top ..sound is completely different to my nanozwerg or my gaia or any synth i have!

you can make the mini brute scream but i like playing it in lower part of the keyboard...more like growling than screaming...also dialing in the noise osc to add some extra teeth. sub osc sounds similar to the nanozwerg but has more grunt ithink.

still not "there" with how to dial up a sound i want but i've only played it this evening..so much to learn as it's a different layout to either the nanozwerg or the roland gaia.

if i had to give it a one word description i'd say THICK....(not into that overused term phatt!)

it may only have 1 osc but boy dose it CUT through!

thomann sent the keyboard with.....yeh EU plug!...so was darting around as 710am this mornig loking for a eu to uk adapter....got that sorted and plugged it in...sat there for a good 5 mins not getting a sound out of it!!!!....switch on the back was set to gate...flicked to keyboard and all was VERY loud!...

filter is nice...different to my monotron or nanozwerg!

think i'm going to have a bash at is constructing some music with JUST the minibrute pulling duty on everything...will multitrack it..in garageband or something on my imac...replceing garageband tracks with audio from the minibrute!...................well that's the plan for this weekend!

crappy phone pik of it beofre i left for work this morning!

391676_10151150132292871_2014053783_n.jp

285469_10151151088967871_1695856420_n.jp

Archived