I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

he has gone into douche category. {censored}, cut a few peoples lawns for some $$$ or something. A few hours work and you have you rep back. I don;t care how much bad luck you get, when you come through during bad times, that is when you get mad respect.

So {censored} him.

• Members

Well it seems Willshrdforfood still comes around these parts. According to his profile he was last online here 8/5/07.

Still no word and no $ from him.

it really kinda sucks to see this happen like it has

he always seemed like a real cool dude, posted a buncha cool clips, participated in the jam threads, etc.

why someone would throw away an otherwise good reputation over a few bucks like that is beyond me

• Members

Sometimes when the chips are down - that's when you see their true selves. Selfish stains, who don't care for anyone but themselves.

Hey man, charity has to begin at home! I'm sure if you were on the brink of losing the lot, you'd do a bit of self preservating yourself!

• Members

WillShred was online for a couple hours this morning, guess he had nothing to say :(. He couldve at least said he would make things right if he could. Im figuring hes one broke ass motha with too much pride to admit it. But maybe he won't make the necessary sacrifices of his own lifestyle to pay a decent dude his deserved money :cry:. If he has a concsious, Im sure this is eating him right up. Anyhoot, coming up next1!!11! ,Illuminatus' br00tulz metal thread of teh day :eek::thu::mad::evil:

• Members

WillShred was online for a couple hours this morning, guess he had nothing to say. He couldve at least said he would make things right if he could. Im figuring hes one broke ass motha with too much pride to admit it.

Yeah sort of like all the Catholic priest(s) that raped all those children. They just have too much pride to admit they did something wrong.

Or George W. Bush lying and attempting to cover up his years and years or drugs use. Because he just has to much pride to admit that he was once a drug using loser, and an alcoholic.

One things for sure...WillShredForFood, George W Bush, and the Catholic church all have one thing in common.

They are wrong...and are too chicken {censored} to admit it.

It's either that, or they all just have too much pride.

• Members
Yeah sort of like all the Catholic priest(s) that raped all those children. They just have
too much pride
to admit they did something wrong.

Or George W. Bush lying and attempting to cover up his years and years or drugs use. Because he just has
to much pride
to admit that he was once a drug using loser, and an alcoholic.

One things for sure...WillShredForFood, George W Bush, and the Catholic church all have one thing in common.

They are wrong...and are
too chicken {censored} to admit it

It's either that, or they all just have
too much pride

:lol: Helloooooooo McFly! Were talking about a freaking Crate PowerBlock here, not world domination :wave:

• Members
:lol:
Helloooooooo McFly! Were talking about a freaking Crate PowerBlock here, not world domination
:wave:

Thank you Corky. :lol:

I'm talking about he will NEVER make it right until you take his ass to court. JUST LIKE the Catholic's.

And yes I agree with you, the Catholics want world domination. What they DON"T want is freedom, or liberty, with equality for all, to worship whatever they want.

Because Jesus is LORD. And that means liars, cheaters, and drug users go to heaven in the name of Jesus. George Bush "thinks" Jesus is real. Maybe it's not WillShredForFoods fault. Maybe he was raised a Christian. :lol: It sure would explain alot.

My point is when you lie...you're a liar...it's not pride.

We are talking about a freaking power block here. Not charactor, personality, deceitful intentions, or people that "think" they can get away with {censored}ing somebody over until their cornered.

• Members
Thank you Corky.

I'm talking about
he will NEVER make it right
until you take his ass to court. JUST LIKE the Catholic's.

And yes I agree with you, the Catholics want world domination. What they DON"T want is freedom, or liberty, with equality for all, to worship whatever they want.

Because Jesus is LORD. And that means liars, cheaters, and drug users go to heaven in the name of Jesus. George Bush "thinks" Jesus is real. Maybe it's not WillShredForFoods fault. Maybe he was raised a Christian.
It sure would explain alot.

My point is when you lie...you're a liar...it's not
pride

We are talking about a freaking power block here. Not charactor, personality, deceitful intentions, or people that "think" they can get away with {censored}ing somebody over.

WOW that took long :lol:

• Members
Thank you Corky.

I'm talking about
he will NEVER make it right
until you take his ass to court. JUST LIKE the Catholic's.

Because Jesus is LORD. And that means liars, cheaters, and drug users go to heaven in the name of Jesus. George Bush "thinks" Jesus is real. Maybe it's not WillShredForFoods fault. Maybe he was raised a Christian.
It sure would explain alot.

My point is when you lie...you're a liar...it's not
pride

We are talking about a freaking power block here. Not charactor, personality, deceitful intentions, or people that "think" they can get away with {censored}ing somebody over until their cornered.

No but seriously in all seriousness...SHUTHE{censored}UPNOOB :freak:

Archived