zoink

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by zoink

View Post

Here's another entertaining one:

Roland Super JV-1080, 64-Voice Synthesizer Module (NW Austin)

Reply to: sale-977644276@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-02, 1:52PM CST

RolandJV-1080.jpg

Very little playing time - been rackmounted in storage. Paid $1800; make offer. Respond to ad, thank you.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA lol. i just picked one of those on ebay for less than $200 in perfect condition. haha.

• Members

Hey someone got mad at the seller i guess, i am the guy that got this oberheim ob8 from that add and i am very happy with it even if i payed top dollar, it came in great condition with case and parts so i think it was very fare. i was amazed in his big collection and in having 2 to 3 of everthing... good to have $$$ about the oberheim 8 voice well 10k is alot but one sold for 13 custom, true this other guy is asking 2 or 3 k more than whats its worth....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kraft

View Post

Hey someone got mad at the seller i guess, i am the guy that got this oberheim ob8 from that add and i am very happy with it even if i payed top dollar, it came in great condition with case and parts so i think it was very fare. i was amazed in his big collection and in having 2 to 3 of everthing... good to have $$$ about the oberheim 8 voice well 10k is alot but one sold for 13 custom, true this other guy is asking 2 or 3 k more than whats its worth....

???????

• Members

Such delusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurzweil K2000 MIDI Keyboard workstation - $1100 (n. austin)

Date: 2011-02-06, 1:08PM CST

Reply to: sale-wtybt-2200312928@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Vintage but by no means an antique! This equipment is in perfect condition. Item in use at my studio. *All Original documentation included.*

Specifications:

Polyphony - 24 Voices

Oscillators - Digital V.A.S.T synthesis technology; 8MB ROM Samples (900 sound programs) expandable to 24MB

Effects - stereo multi-effects capable of four simultaneous effects including reverb, chorus, delay, multi-tap delay, flange, rotary simulation and more

Filter - Digital Filters

Sampler - 2 MB Sample RAM, expandable to 64 MB

Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity & aftertouch)

Memory - 200 patches, 100 set-ups; SCSI port

Control - MIDI (16 parts)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kraft

View Post

Move along numbnuts

• Members

"if you have anything that looks old,in a wooden case,starting with "M",and that is broken cause it can play only one note at a time,just drop me a line cause i may be interested to pick it up before it ends up in your trash can" hahaha....also here they try to sell Korg M1s for 600 euros so i think that "bargains" of this type either as a seller or a buyer, are all around the world....good luck with a really good trade...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This ad seems normal enough ... until you get to the end. Not to trivialize his plight (log in the face -- ouch), but it's sometimes amusing or odd when people tell you *why* they're selling something.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Studio gear - $300 (austin)

Date: 2011-02-26, 12:50PM CST

Reply to: sale-sawpb-2236009211@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Okay heres what you get for $300. An alesis RA100 power amp, a pair of Yorkville Sm1-i monitors, a Bellari tube pre, an Alesis nanoverb w/power supply, AND

a Behringer mini headphone Amp !!!!! I would keep all this for my studio but I need to pay back 8K for surgery from a

50lb log flying into my face. all is in excellent working order.

My loss...your gain

Don

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmm.... a keyboard made of 'stache.

----------------------------------------------------

Like Fondling A Keyboard Made of 'Stache - $300 (central)

Date: 2011-03-08, 2:29PM CST

Reply to: sale-gpqwz-2254430013@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dayuuum! Is that a fire breathing dragon from outer space rockin' out on stage? No. Even better. It's a freakin' Alesis MICRON Analog Modeling Synthesizer. And yes, I'm selling it. WWHHHAAAA?!? I know. It's like Mel Gibson without the Danny Glover ... hard to imagine myself without it but I'm moving on. It can be yours and you can do what ever you want with it. Sky's the limit. Hit the keys on any given moment and you too will giggle like a little girl skipping down the sunny side of lolli pop lane ... just saying ...

But it for $300 or make an offer. It's only 1.5 years old. You know you want it. Hit me upside the head if you want it!

Key Features .......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So this Motif ES6 is worth 3X market value because it was once used by Bob Geldof's band???

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yamaha Motif ES6 played once by Bob Gelof band - $1900 (south austin)

Date: 2011-03-20, 3:34PM CDT

Reply to: sale-bctfs-2276310400@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Yamaha Motif ES6 keyboard for sale. used in studio once. put into storage, and used by Bob Geldof and Band during sxsw

Archived