HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

damn put me on the list for pm as well if its going around.:thu:

this thread is awesome. lots of lulz.

only thing i have that i can think of is getting caught on camera a couple of weeks ago in a room of a haunted house ( i worked there) messing around with a chick then having everyone know about.

could have another one this coming weeked:evil:

• Members

At first, we thought he was BSing us. We were all like, "yeah, right, this 240lb, harley biker dude was a chick?" But our buddy Tom didn't back down. A money bet was made, and that's the point where he dropped his trousers (followed by 4 guys dropping their jaws).

It was kind of WAY uncomfortable. Nobody wanted to ask any questions, so someone brought up the Partiots, and the discussion subject was changed.

I talked to my buddy, and after the whole "Holy crap your GF is ugly" thread, he was unwilling to allow me to post his picture
pubically
. However, I can share privately for anyone who wants to see the "after" effect. PM me...

hilarious Freudian slip alert

• Members
This one's kind of bittersweet. I've known this chick since my first year at college ({censored}, that was 1990.) We've always liked each other, and we used to spend at least two weekends a month out hiking/canoeing/camping. During all those years, we were always dating other people, and trying to be honorable, we never went after each other out in the woods.

There was a lot of mutual lust there, however. She's a very hot, dark Italian chick. Used to be a basketball player. Very athletic. But curvy. I'd pretty much wanted to {censored} her since the first time I laid eyes on her, but the timing never worked out.

Fast forward. I start dating a woman I like very much. So much so that I ended up marrying her. Things progress as usual, until my bachelor party.

Yup. Ol' camping buddy shows up. Looking amazing. We all got hammered, but what was I going to do? It was the night before my wedding. I couldn't betray my fiancee and look her in the eye the next morning while saying "I do."

So I bottled it all up, until right before the party wound down. I found myself alone with her, and after a little awkwardness, she told me that she had always been in love with me, and that while she liked my wife-to-be, she was extremely jealous, and always wondered what it would be like if we were together.

To be honest, I was angry at first. I mean, jesus christ. We had spent literally 10 years giving each other the runaround, acting all coy and stupid, and to be honest, she was the one who was always caught up in bad relationships with morons. I could have been tapping that ass the ENTIRE {censored}ING TIME.
:mad:

But what was the point? It was over. Instead, I grabbed her, pinned her to the wall, and kissed her as hard as I could. It was a long, slow, deep kiss, and I put as much of my regret about where our friendship had been (and more importantly, not been) as I could. She returned it with equal passion, and it stretched out, lasting for maybe 3-4 minutes. I ended it when the urge to reach under her shirt or down her pants was almost to strong to resist.

It was really probably the most remarkable kiss of my life. And while it felt good to clear the air between us, our friendship has never been the same.

How could it be? I'm married, but I still lust after her, and I still, to this day, wonder about the possibilities we pissed away.

{censored}kkk man! Fate's a {censored}.

• Members

I've been married for like 11 years so I don't have any crazy stories about nailing chicks I met on the internet. Sorry in advance. But...

One of the worst moments of my life came while I was taking a dump at work. I used to work seocnd shift (4pm-midnight). The place was always pretty empty. I usually go to the far end of the Men's room into the handoicapped stall. Not sure why, just did. never thinking someone would need to use it. Nobody was ever around.

Well, one night I'm in there, and I hear the door open. In comes a dude in a wheelchair. He rolls over to the stall, notices it's occupied by someone without a chair or anything, sighs, and scoots back to another stall. I hear him struggling to get into it and had to leave the chair outside. At this moment I want to throw up I feel like such a complete asshole. I contemplate my next move. Do i pinch it off and bolt the {censored} out of there before he sees me and I have to apologize or face him? Do i stick around outside the bathroom to apologize? So i take the cowards way out and bolt. never felt like such an ass in my life.

Worst day ever.

• Members

during my freshman year, I was on a ski trip with about 15 other people in our cabin. this particular cabin we were renting had a hot tub. The rule was, if you get in, you can't have any clothes on. So I walk up to the hot tub and notice there are two naked chicks in the hot tub and hop in. There were also two other guys there. One straight, one gay. The "gay" guy had some history with the two girls and the three of them had been drinking hard liquor all night. In this case gay + liquor = straight. After a while of just sitting around drinking, one of the girls pulls the gay guy's hand to the other girls crotch and gives him an anatomy lesson. This continued for a while and at one point, she pulled my hand towards her friend, too (though nothing ended up happening there). Every time they ran out of liquor, one of the girls walked naked through the house to get more. One of the girls who wasn't hot tubbing had the most shocked look on her face any time the naked chick walked by - as if she had never seen that kind of equipment before. The three eventually got out of the hot tub and went into the shower together - still completely wasted. They then got back in the hot tub and the two girls went after each other. After that, it was the gay guy and one of the girls on the pool table hooking up in the middle of the house when everyone else was trying to sleep. There was a guy underneath the table trying to sleep (not everyone got a bed - sleeping somewhere where you won't get stepped on is a good idea) but couldn't because of all the noise above him.
I don't know how much detail I'm allowed to give here. Let me know if I need to edit the post.

• Members

during my freshman year, I was on a ski trip with about 15 other people in our cabin. this particular cabin we were renting had a hot tub. The rule was, if you get in, you can't have any clothes on. So I walk up to the hot tub and notice there are two naked chicks in the hot tub and hop in. There were also two other guys there. One straight, one gay. The "gay" guy had some history with the two girls and the three of them had been drinking hard liquor all night. In this case gay + liquor = straight. After a while of just sitting around drinking, one of the girls pulls the gay guy's hand to the other girls crotch and gives him an anatomy lesson. This continued for a while and at one point, she pulled my hand towards her friend, too (though nothing ended up happening there). Every time they ran out of liquor, one of the girls walked naked through the house to get more. One of the girls who wasn't hot tubbing had the most shocked look on her face any time the naked chick walked by - as if she had never seen that kind of equipment before. The three eventually got out of the hot tub and went into the shower together - still completely wasted. They then got back in the hot tub and the two girls went after each other. After that, it was the gay guy and one of the girls on the ping pong table hooking up. I don't know how much detail I'm allowed to give here. Let me know if I need to edit the post.

You haven't given nearly enough detail. Please continue.

Archived