HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
you talk to me like i'm a {censored}ing chick. I know its a dick, i know how it works. That wasnt vewwy nice.

but, i'm definately guna use that line of yours, thats {censored}in gold
:lol:

Hey, if it's a girl the worst she can say is "ewwwwww, nooooooooo", and if it's a guy the worst he can say is "oooohhh yeah", unless of course that's the way you roll. :wave:

• Members

Fixed, and two more important questions are why do you ask and where's your hand right now? :poke:

1- Because I don't care who people are banging, as long as they have some standards, and

2) At the moment I read the question: operating the mouse, and the other fiddling with a carabiner/multitool. Why the interest in my hands?

• Members

Of course.

You would have been very hard pressed to figure out she wasn't born a woman.

Wait, hold on, was this post-op or pre-op? I for some reason was assuming pre-op. Post op...well, {censored}, that's practically not even gray area at all, now.

• Members

no, pre-op

otherwise it wouldn't be worthy of discussion

Right, of course. Well, as long as she was hot, you've really nothing to confess to, mang. I mean, I don't know if I'd bang a tranny...unless I was drunk. Or bored. Or maybe had some jet lag, or something. You know how it is.

• Members

no, pre-op

otherwise it wouldn't be worthy of discussion

post-op is still worthy of discussion...

and FWIW... even if you do bang a post-op TV... you're still switch hitting in my book.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

no of course not...

• Members

1- Because I don't care who people are banging, as long as they have some standards, and

2) At the moment I read the question: operating the mouse, and the other fiddling with a carabiner/multitool. Why the interest in my hands?

Had to play it straight eh, you're no fun today. :poke:

• Members
And you live in Cleveland. We win!
:p
:p:p

The lady (yes, all female) I was with at that strip bar on Burbon loved every minute of our visit there and I got wildcat s3x later.

You probably sat at home alone that night.

I love Cleveland, what's your point? And if "She" once had a penis....it's a {censored}ing dude. Say whatever you want to yourself to justify {censored}ing a man. If that's your thing...more power to you, I could careless, but it's not a woman.

And I would rather sit at home alone than {censored} a guy. So I didn't take that as an insult.

• Members
Right, of course. Well, as long as she was hot, you've really nothing to confess to, mang. I mean, I don't know if I'd bang a tranny...unless I was drunk. Or bored. Or maybe had some jet lag, or something. You know how it is.

..or a tuesday? ;)

LOLz at you guys...you rule

• Members

I love Cleveland, what's your point? And if "She" once had a penis....it's a {censored}ing dude. Say whatever you want to yourself to justify {censored}ing a man. If that's your thing...more power to you, I could careless, but it's not a woman.

And I would rather sit at home alone than {censored} a guy. So I didn't take that as an insult.

If you could care less, then shut the {censored} up. Why do you have some kinda macho complex? After all, you only {censored} thin chicks and you are bothered by some guy {censored}ing a tranny...right?

• Members

My point is, some people make fun of TV's, some people make fun of Cleveland. They're about as relevant...

And I never said I did a TS, I said I saw some strippers in NOLA that looked like *really* hot women and the genetic woman I was with got super turned on and I had a night to remember.

Of course I never said I didn't do one either. I never said whether I'd even consider it.

But I have been to Cleveland. And I didn't wear a condom. (that's more humor in case ....)

• Members
..or a tuesday?
;)

LOLz at you guys...you rule

I don't know where that comes from ("or a Tuesday"...Patton Oswalt?), but when I use it, it's in reference to something I've said here on HC once or twice:

A Kinsey type report was done in Brazil. Something like 30% of women have engaged in bestiality. Which means in Brazil, if you're {censored}ing a goat, it's not weird, it's Tuesday.

Archived