HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watch "Take Home Chef" Everyday.

Raises hand Iron Chef (Morimoto)/Gordon Ramsey fan here. I will say though that I've eaten at both their restaurants in NYC, and while the food was equally excellent at both places the service at The London (Gordon Ramsey's rest.) sucked major ass. The etiquette was proper, but the timing was horrible. It almost made us late for our show (NY Ballet Co.'s Nutcracker). The service at Morimoto was good, but not as good as the Ritz, The Inn at Little Washington, or Becco.

• Members

2) Bathroom trouble. I constantyl have to pee and I have trouble getting every drop of urine out when i go. There always end up being that one drop more that slowly coes out after i'm done and i get my boxers slightly wet. My whole family has bladder issues, but i'm scared as hell ("piss scared," if you will) about getting checked out. I can't handle doctor's offices very well, and i doubt they'd let me get put under to stick a tube in my penis. So i deal with the shame and discomfort instead of getting what could be a very fixable problem checked out.

i have the same problem. never used to. it just started happening one day.
I've never had it checked out either.
I just shake it a bunch before i zip up.:thu:

• Members

When I was in Kindergarten, we used to have nap time, which was just after lunch. Our teachers were in another room watching TV. Me and two girls would stand up and take off our pants and show each other our stuff.

What a pimp I was...

• Members

When I was in Kindergarten, we used to have nap time, which was just after lunch. Our teachers were in another room watching TV. Me and two girls would stand up and take off our pants and show each other our stuff.

What a pimp I was...

Which of the three of you had the nicest {censored}?

• Members
Here's another one. My step aunt was a 5'4" package of pure Italian dynamite with DD's and a sweet round ass when I was young. When I was a teen everytime she went to pee I would go in after she was done and whack off knowing that her fine ass was just naked and sitting on the same seat, then spooge all over the seat.

I mean {censored} man, it's really not that hard. :poke:
:idea:

Hahahaha...This one's hilarious. Post pics of your aunt.

• Members

2) Bathroom trouble. I constantyl have to pee and I have trouble getting every drop of urine out when i go. There always end up being that one drop more that slowly coes out after i'm done and i get my boxers slightly wet. My whole family has bladder issues, but i'm scared as hell ("piss scared," if you will) about getting checked out. I can't handle doctor's offices very well, and i doubt they'd let me get put under to stick a tube in my penis. So i deal with the shame and discomfort instead of getting what could be a very fixable problem checked out.

Could be prostatitis. There are several different types. They fix it with a very specific antibiotic.

• Members

When i was about 17 (23 now) i used to hang out at my then best friends house every weekend and stay over. One time i got up and slowly walked to the bathroom but his mum was in the bath with the door open, she had the radio on loud and couldnt hear anything. I got a very good look for atleast 2 or 3 minutes it was awesome. For a 17 year old it was a dream come true, to say i was turned on would be a serious understatement.

I have others but they are too much to be posted here.

• Members

When i was about 17 (23 now) i used to hang out at my then best friends house every weekend and stay over. One time i got up and slowly walked to the bathroom but his mum was in the bath with the door open, she had the radio on loud and couldnt hear anything. I got a very good look for atleast 2 or 3 minutes it was awesome. For a 17 year old it was a dream come true, to say i was turned on would be a serious understatement.

Make wit teh dirt pansy. :poke:

• Members

Yeah, please say you rubbed one out.

• Members
Hahahaha...This one's hilarious. Post pics of your aunt.

I would scan one, but they all burned up in a storage fire. :cry: If they hadn't I'd still be wanking to them (she wore some revealing clothing). :o

Unfortunately her and my uncle divorced too, cause she was cool as hell to boot. His new wife is my age, but she's, ummm there really isn't a kind way to put this, pretty homely. She's got huge tits though (he likes teh tatas, can't say as I blame him).

• Members

For the puspose of the wank tour yes after she out and it was my turn in there, remember it was first thing in the morning. I didn't have the nerve to gun for it on the landing.

• Members

I would have had to *accidentally* open the door and stand there acting dumbfounded as I;

#1 waited for that "it's ok Brent, why don't you come in here and close that door" moment,

and if #1 didn't happen, #2 took a thousand mental snap shots of her squirming to cover herself for future reference.

:cool:

• Members
At one point I had a 23 year old wife, a 21 year old girlfriend and an 18 year old mistress. This went on for about 6 months, often times I would be with all three (at seperate times) in the same day. Ahhh to be 22 again.
:(

DAMN!!! I was about to ask a mod to come in here for a confession, but you did it. That rules, man.

Archived