OT: I just had one of the best beers I've ever had....

rememberduane

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He only uses vintage Fenders and Gibsons because the thick paint and cheap wood of his Ibanez's don't really let them burn very well.

Ibanhad paint is actually quite thin. That's why it chips all the time.

Jackson and Charvel paint, OTOH is almost fireproof, like the thing was dipped into liquid polyurethane.

• Members
Ibanhad paint is actually quite thin. That's why it chips all the time.

Jackson and Charvel paint, OTOH is almost fireproof, like the thing was dipped into liquid polyurethane.

Dude..the 80s Kramers were used while testing the space shuttle tiles on which could handle more heat :eek::cry:

• Members

Did you ever have one of those nights when someone scored one of those like $3 jugs of really bad wine?

Nasty, nasty hangovers from that stuff.

I once had an allergic reaction to a $4 bottle of 7-11 white wine. I ended up in the hospital. It didn't help that I was like 16.

• Members

If you can try out Flying Dog Porter. Goddamn it's good and it'll get you drunk! 4 beers and I was slurring pretty bad. I'm no lightweight either. The Double Dog ale is like 11.5 %. It is associated with Hunter S Thompson and the labels are all Ralph Steadman pictures. :thu:

• Members

I'm a fan of beer of all shapes, sizes, colors, styles, etc...but my such experience is a little surprising, I guess. A bar I always played at had a cooler of imports and I decided to try them all one night (actually half one night, and half two weeks later but it was still a lot). After all of it, Labatt's Blue won the day. It's flavorful, yet drinkable in domestic beer quantities. I lubs dat {censored}.

• Members
And I like a lot of good beer. Cairngorm Trade Winds. If you can find it, try it.

Next up on the night, Sammy Smith Organic Lager. Let's see how that goes.

What beer has made you just go "Oh {censored}, that's good!"?

Natty light accompanied by 7-11's finest Black and Milds get me off. :thu:

But seriously, it's Molson Ice for me. That along with an Arturo Fuente, or if I'm lucky, a cuban Cohiba, gets me off just thinking about it.

• Members
I'm a fan of beer of all shapes, sizes, colors, styles, etc...but my such experience is a little surprising, I guess. A bar I always played at had a cooler of imports and I decided to try them all one night (actually half one night, and half two weeks later but it was still a lot). After all of it, Labatt's Blue won the day. It's flavorful, yet drinkable in domestic beer quantities. I lubs dat {censored}.

My friends and I refer to that as LeSplatt's.

It's the Budweiser of Canada. :freak:

• Members
Natty light accompanied by 7-11's finest Black and Milds get me off.
:thu:

But seriously, it's Molson Ice for me. That along with an Arturo Fuente, or if I'm lucky, a cuban Cohiba, gets me off just thinking about it.

I love Cubans.. they're legal over here. Had myself a Cohiba 2006 LE Pyramide on New Years day. Oh yes.

My local place actually has a box of 1999 Siglo IV's that get me off.

That and the 2001 Trinidad Fundadores. :D

Actually, I've found Ramon Allones Belicosos or Specially Selected to be my regular of choice. Or a Partagas Series P No. 2, or D4... I love all Partagas though.

:D

Archived