OT: I just had one of the best beers I've ever had....

rememberduane

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I like a lot of good beer. Cairngorm Trade Winds. If you can find it, try it.

Next up on the night, Sammy Smith Organic Lager. Let's see how that goes.

What beer has made you just go "Oh {censored}, that's good!"?

Sam Adam's Heifenwizen (Sp?)

Brooklyn Winter Ale

Sam Adam's Octoberfest

I'm a big fan of seasonal brews.

• Members

Ah yezzzzz Chad....I drink the beer where they drilled through miles of ice only so that I am drinking the purest brew...y0 get out the way of the label {censored}ers cuz peoples cant see it :mad:.........................

Ehmmmmmmmm....I only indulge in the finer things in life as well Chris, you and I look at the masses and piss on them!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again I am not slepping at school {censored}ing wasting money on "designer" booze :lol:

• Members

I had some Sante Fe Pale Ale the other night that was damn smooth. A friend of mine is really into Long Hammer IPA at the moment and thats pretty good as well. I have another Pale Ale at the house that I cant remember the name of right now, but its waaaaay harsh and has a really bitter after taste. I cant even drink it, although I did last night but I was already hammered. :lol:

• Members

Beer is beneath me. I buy the most expensive beers and distill them into whiskey over the fire of 50 vintage gibsons or fenders.

I fuel my condensers burning Fender relics only from collectors....well they are the only ones to buy them.....and then place the distilled remains in casks made from Noak's freaking arc.

• Members

Hey! Beer doesn't have anything to do with the ground war in Iraq, politics or the 2008 Presidential race! Now I demand that you delete this thread IMMEDIATELY or I'm reporting you,............to,........................um,..........................

Sorry. It's just gonna take me a little time to get used to threads like this from you. Now -- drink another 8 of those puppies, kick back and enjoy life. :cop::wave:

Archived