off duty cop shoots a woman and her kid in road rage.

simbasa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What kind of monster shoots an 8 year old?

"White, 28, is on administrative leave"

Should be fired. No questions asked. You shoot two people, it's not administrative leave, it's prison time. He should be looking at attempted murder!

• Members

damn man.. you GOTTA wonder the backstory on that one... i can't even imagine the reason for pulling a gun, never mind firing it, never mind OFF DUTY, and an 8 year old?!

not even with the most outrageous goading humanly possible could that make a sane human go that ballistic...

• Members
Christ - unless she was trying to run him over, or pin him against another car, he should go to jail for a long {censored}ing time.

That's the only possible reason he could have that I can think of....I am very curious to hear how this turns out.:confused:

• Members

damn man.. you GOTTA wonder the backstory on that one... i can't even imagine the reason for pulling a gun, never mind firing it, never mind OFF DUTY, and an 8 year old?!

not even with the most outrageous goading humanly possible could that make a sane human go that ballistic...

I really hate abusive cops. That said, I can't help thinking that there's something missing here. If he's out of his car and crossing the parking lot and she tried to run him over, I can see shooting through the vehicle at the driver and having the bullets hit the eight year old passenger too.

I can't think of another scenario where I would be ok with what this guy did.

• Members

Totally. I can't even imagine what GOOD reason the cop had to do that.

• Members

Doesn't surprise me. Most cops are insecure macho douche bags.

man, eidolon... i'm not sure what to say 'bout that... cops can sure be douchebags.. but jeez man.. y can't be THAT calloused! no matter how hard hearted we can get... that's still some cold ass {censored}! and despite having had more than my share of runins with crap ego-filled cops... i've met very few capable of something that irrational that i can tell!

• Members

8 years old thats {censored}ing ridiculous. In the instance he was struggling for his life and had no choice but to shoot to try and save himself and accidently hit the kid thats ok. But for any other reason this is horrible how can you bring yourself to point a gun at an innocent 8 year old child and actually have pull the trigger is horrible.

This guy should go to jail for a long time.

• Members

man, eidolon... i'm not sure what to say 'bout that... cops can sure be douchebags.. but jeez man.. y can't be THAT calloused! no matter how hard hearted we can get... that's still some cold ass {censored}! and despite having had more than my share of runins with crap ego-filled cops... i've met very few capable of something that irrational that i can tell!

Yeah, it's definitely a rare case, but considering the kinds of people that tend to be drawn to the profession, it doesn't surprise me that one of them would fly off the handle and go berserk.

• Members

Yeah, it's definitely a rare case, but considering the kinds of people that tend to be drawn to the profession, it doesn't surprise me that one of them would fly off the handle and go berserk.

I would agree with you.

There are alot of good cops out there but there is definitely a power trip, macho thing going on with alot of them. I would hope they could control their anger and act like professionals and not let their 'machoness' get in the way of clear thinking but I can see some of them flying off the handle pretty easily...especially when they are not on the job.

• Members

He's a cop!

I mean not all cops are psychos, and not all psychos are cops, but cops are used to being the big dog #1 and using their guns and if one is a bit nuts and gets overly wound-up it's not too hard to imagine him reverting to his natural behaviours.

But he's on suspension, and I'll bet they are persuing a criminal enquiry into it.

• Members

WHAT.

I need more details.

Well, San Jose Mercury is one of the best news services in the country, so keep checking the site or check the San Diego area news sites. I want to hear the whole story, too.

• Members

Administrative leave........................right........................okay...

I hope he has nightmares for the rest of his life tbfh. Shooting an unarmed woman is cowardly enough, shooting her along with her 8 year old child is {censored}ing disgusting.

If he's charged with anything BUT attempted murder along with anything the book says when they throw it at him, there should be a huge uproar.

Archived