Marshall! Marshall! Marshall!

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

*gets hit in the nose with a football*

OH NOES!!!!

:badump:

A lot of marshall talk lately......to be honest I've always avoided Marshalls. I've played a few here and there...but was never blown away by any of them. I currently own a Silver Jubilee....which some reguard as one of the better Marshalls.....I think it's alright.....but I prefer my other amps. :idk:

Why should I look at Marshalls a little more closely? What's the big deal?

• Members

I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.I think when you think of EL34's you think of Marshalls as the first amps to go to. So if you're in the market for an amp with EL34's Marshalls are the first amps you go to.

• Members

sage this {censored}!
:p

i dunno... marshalls are available... sound decent... have a wide range of applications... and everybody knows how to use them. Im guna be honest, the back panel of a dual rec is pretty intimidating.

pfft. don't look at the back panel of a roadking then.

• Members

I don't mind complicated amp control panels.....how hard could anything be? I'm a tweaker at heart.

:rolleyes:

I'm just saying that I don't get it? I've played Marshalls....but never gave them a second though. :idk: They aren't bad by any means. They fill a sonic nitch......

• Members

I'm just saying that I don't get it? I've played Marshalls....but never gave them a second though.
:idk:
They aren't bad by any means. They fill a sonic nitch......

They're not my cup of tea either. The one's I like are so loud and not versatile enough(Plexi mostly), and the others that are more versatile(JVM) dont have a sound that's my favorite. They're good, just not for me.

• Members

*gets hit in the nose with a football*

OH NOES!!!!

:badump:

A lot of marshall talk lately......to be honest I've always avoided Marshalls. I've played a few here and there...but was never blown away by any of them. I currently own a Silver Jubilee....which some reguard as one of the better Marshalls.....I think it's alright.....but I prefer my other amps.
:idk:

Why should I look at Marshalls a little more closely? What's the big deal?

You shouldn't... I mean- if you aren't going for that kind of sound, why would you?

• Members

I don't mind complicated amp control panels.....how hard could anything be? I'm a tweaker at heart.

:rolleyes:

Get one of these... It's a gear tweakers Mecca: and plug whatever your favorite amps are into it and have a blast. I know I do

[YOUTUBE]CdHwhMzJbeo[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

pfft. don't look at the back panel of a roadking then.

the first time i saw the back of a roadking i passed out and shat myself. there was poo all over the shop after that. They had to reduce their price on the stack of marshall cabs beside me. Wasnt a pretty sight. I'm not allowed back there.

• Members

i kid.

i love old marshalls, and voxes, because they all sound a little different. you can take two amps, same year, more or less the same part... and they can sound totally different.

you can't really say that about most newer amps. kind of why i've never been a huge mesa boogie fan. they just don't seem as unique to me.

• Members

I'm not generally into the "Marshall" sound when I play them. But I like them when other people put them on records. Course, that's probably more knowing how to produce a Marshall than anything else, I guess.

I do like the Marshall 8100 (valvestate), lots of teeth in that amp for metal, but it's not really the Marshall sound you're talking about :)

Archived