Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Members

I'm a fanboi for not believing that a first time senator will be able to defeat one of the most experienced members of the senate. Yeah, ok
:rolleyes:

Fixed, or at least flipped on your head to illustrate relevance deficiency or incongruous perception thereof.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fixed, or at least flipped on your head to illustrate relevance deficiency or incongruous perception thereof.

Again, Obama wouldn't be where he is right now if he wasn't knowledgeable enough to handle the job. And Mccain's experience doesn't seem to have a whole lot of influence considering the amount of flip flopping he's done since 2000

• Members

Uh, she's huuugely socially conservative, she was mayor of a small town for 2 years, governor for 2 years, high approval rating but hasn't really done anything, hasn't invested our huge surplus into anything that would help us in the longterm, i.e. renewable energy or anything like that.

You would rather your governor not give you your money back, but spend it at the state level on something the entire world hasn't been able to address?

Damn, you were born a democrat.

• Members

You would rather your governor not give you your money back, but spend it at the state level on something the entire world hasn't been able to address?

Damn, you were born a democrat.

hahaha, we have such a huge surplus, {censored} I'd be glad if she spent it buying a refinery state run to provide competition for the other one. We have the highest gas prices in the nation even though we drill and refine all our own gas because the refinery sells gas at just a cent or so less than what it costs to ship it up from seattle. Anything would be good.

Did you see the part where she's under investigation too :)

• Members

Again, Obama wouldn't be where he is right now if he wasn't knowledgeable enough to handle the job.

What job? Rock Star? Actor? I'm not voting for Pedro Cerrano anytime soon, but I'm sure he could cause more Cerranogasms than Obamagasms.

In your estimation, maybe. Not by Bidens. Not by the Clintons. Not by a whole lot of people that line up philosophically with him. He's a noob. What he has is great oratory. Scarily so. The only man I've seen move a crowd like him gave his speeches in German. Honestly, it concerns me. People are mesmerized, hearing messages that aren't there, and then creating a religion around him, calling him "The One" and whackball {censored}.

note: Pedro Cerrano was the voodoo simpleton played by Dennis Haysbert in Major League before playing president Palmer on 24.

• Members

Good for McCain.

She shoots, she hunts, she likes to fish, she taxed the hell out of big oil in her state, lifetime NRA, family woman, and shes a looker.

Even more reason to vote for those two...

Move here :wave:

• Members

:facepalm:

You seriously think that one term governor and mayor of a small town will be able to not only contend, but demolish Joe Biden who has more foreign policy experience than anyone else in the Senate?

The VP debates will be more interesting than the P debates. Biden *can* destroy her, but he doesn't have much wiggle room to do it w/o looking like and old, white-haired asshole beating up on a major MILF. Like McCain will against Obama every single debate.

Heh.

The Rebublicans are gonna milk the {censored} out of this :)

• Members

The VP debates will be more interesting than the P debates. Biden *can* destroy her, but he doesn't have much wiggle room to do it w/o looking like and old, white-haired asshole beating up on a major MILF. Like McCain will against Obama every single debate.

Good point

Heh.

The Rebublicans are gonna milk the {censored} out of this
:)

I know I'd milk the {censored} out of her :love:

• Members

What job? Rock Star? Actor? I'm not voting for Pedro Cerrano anytime soon, but I'm sure he could cause more Cerranogasms than Obamagasms.

In your estimation, maybe. Not by Bidens. Not by the Clintons. Not by a whole lot of people that line up philosophically with him. He's a noob. What he has is great oratory. Scarily so. The only man I've seen move a crowd like him gave his speeches in German. Honestly, it concerns me. People are mesmerized, hearing messages that aren't there, and then creating a religion around him, calling him "The One" and whackball {censored}.

note: Pedro Cerrano was the voodoo simpleton played by Dennis Haysbert in Major League before playing president Palmer on 24.

Dark Angel, you rock!

• Members

I'm guessing the postings on the job boards for warriors is about as high as it is software developers up there. I'd love to move there, if I knew I could live 21st century style reliably.

You've never been here have you?

On a side note, Alaska was the original site for Silicon Valley.

• Members

You've never been here have you?

On a side note, Alaska was the original site for Silicon Valley.

No, but I've looked at the job boards... not happening yet. I have 10x the available jobs here. Leaving the 48 requires some assurances for me. In 10 years, it may be fine. Who knows.

• Members

No, but I've looked at the job boards... not happening yet. I have 10x the available jobs here. Leaving the 48 requires some assurances for me. In 10 years, it may be fine. Who knows.

wat do u doooo?

• Members

wat do u doooo?

Anything MS that has 5 zero's and super cool people. This last year was an immersion Windows Workflow Foundation. This year is gonna be more sharepoint oriented. I'd like to get into compute clusters/cache strategies/OLAP... more "cloudy" things that keep the brain fed.

The main thing is I need to know that if I lose a job there's more out there... ones I would actually like. Around here I can get 50+ calls/day if I post my resume. If i search boards I can get 50-150 results, and they're all less than an hour away. When I look at the Alaska ones they're slimm pickins, mostly GIS stuff, and almost all in Anchorage which from what I have read is going to be like some of the DC area, ruined by "immigrants" that want to change it rather than relish the mindset of the natives.

Archived