Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Members

Are you kidding? Republicans have been ripping on Obama for being a fresh face since the beginning. That's their only line of offense/defense.

The Obama marketing guys are salivating here. I think they may start with her organizing the girl scout cookie drive because that may be her greatest accomplishment

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you kidding? Republicans have been ripping on Obama for being a fresh face since the beginning. That's their only line of offense/defense.

Exactly. THANK YOU for proving my point!

This is all just one big game.....Obama didn't like it very much when McCain did it...now HE'S doing it!

Oh well....:idk: I just don't know what to make of all this. So much bickering and vitriol. As if the next President and his VP will save us all. From everything. Taxes, debt, health care, death, bad tone.

• Members

Exactly. THANK YOU for proving my point!

This is all just one big game.....Obama didn't like it very much when McCain did it...now HE'S doing it!

Oh well....
:idk:
I just don't know what to make of all this. So much bickering and vitriol. As if the next President and his VP will save us all. From everything. Taxes, debt, health care, death, bad tone.

I haven't heard Obama's response but I'd trust you on that one.

The truth is, turn this one right around.

What this means is that McCain didn't believe a word he was saying when criticizing Obama for those same qualities, otherwise, he wouldn't have chosen Palin as his running mate. In his first decision as an executive of this nation he's chosen a running mate that embodies his critique of his opponent.

Was he lying when he made Obama's experience an issue? If he was, will he now say that Obama prepared? If he wasn't, how does he justify his choice in the face of that same criticism?

• Members

Yeah, a creationist with no experience can potentially be one heart attack away from being President, sweet dawg:cool:

Your going to be surprised.

I guess spending my day at the local gun range today with over 300 people for a national rifle match, who all were ecstatic about Palin showed me something.

Most wouldn't have voted for McCain unless it was a last resort to keep Obama out.

Hell I was visited by the Ron Paul comitee member to tell me they are now supporting the McCain/Palin ticket. RP is supposed to announce it over the weekend.

For all the democrats who think this sunk McCains chances, there are equal amounts of Republicans who are energized and now making it a point to vote.

As my wife and another woman this morning mentioned, Hillary did not speak for them, she spoke for herself, finally a smart woman, A religious woman, with a state school education, a family, and not a career politician with ivy league school, and family ties, is at the table.

Finally someone that could be anyone of us is in the race.

If she wins or looses, we need more of this, and less lifelong bred politicians with unlimited bank acounts deciding on the fate of a nation of people who are the opposite.

• Members

yes, the irony of it all...I still can't believe it...

I haven't heard Obama's response but I'd trust you on that one.

The truth is, turn this one right around.

What this means is that McCain didn't believe a word he was saying when criticizing Obama for those same qualities, otherwise, he wouldn't have chosen Palin as his running mate. In his first decision as an executive of this nation he's chosen a running mate that embodies his critique of his opponent.

Was he lying when he made Obama's experience an issue? If he was, will he now say that Obama prepared? If he wasn't, how does he justify his choice in the face of that same criticism?

• Members

Your going to be surprised.

I guess spending my day at the local gun range today with over 300 people for a national rifle match, who all were ecstatic about Palin showed me something.

Most wouldn't have voted for McCain unless it was a last resort to keep Obama out.

Hell I was visited by the Ron Paul comitee member to tell me they are now supporting the McCain/Palin ticket. RP is supposed to announce it over the weekend.

For all the democrats who think this sunk McCains chances, there are equal amounts of Republicans who are energized and now making it a point to vote.

As my wife and another woman this morning mentioned, Hillary did not speak for them, she spoke for herself, finally a smart woman, A religious woman, with a state school education, a family, and not a career politician with ivy league school, and family ties, is at the table.

Finally someone that could be anyone of us is in the race.

If she wins or looses, we need more of this, and less lifelong bred politicians with unlimited bank acounts deciding on the fate of a nation of people who do not have that.

I'm not sure how this is a response to her being a creationist:cool:

• Members

Much more so than Obama. Yes.

And, by the way, if Obama is the Christian he says he is, he's a creationist as well.
:cool:

nd, by the way, if Obama is the Christian he says he is, he's a creationist as well

OMG :lol: This is real entertaining stuff here today. Even if you're being totally sarcastic, it still works

• Members

He's not a creationist (I consider this a good thing fyi). Also, I didn't ask about Obama, I asked if you'd be happy with her as your President:cool:

Dude, you are the king of the deflective response.

Yes, he (Obama) is a creationist/intelligent design guy. And if you read my post you'd see my answer. As a matter of fact I'd rather vote her in for President and McCain as VP.:cool:

• Members

nd, by the way, if Obama is the Christian he says he is, he's a creationist as well

OMG
:lol:
This is real entertaining stuff here today. Even if you're being totally sarcastic, it still works

You didn't watch his speech?

He went on and on about being a Christian, how is the thought that a CHRISTIAN believes in creation entertaining?

He talking through both sides of his mouth for the stupid.

• Members

My mom's not a creationist either. How does your response relate to Palin being one?

Keep dodging the question and the argument, your SOP here..

Now you'll slink away to quasi fight another day...

The most entertaining thing here is you...

well and your mom..:poke:

• Members

Dude, you are the king of the deflective response.

Yes, he (Obama) is a creationist/intelligent design guy. And if you read my post you'd see my answer. As a matter of fact I'd rather vote her in for President and McCain as VP.

Q: York County was recently in the news for a lawsuit involving the teaching of intelligent design. What

Archived