I need some help guys... (sex related)

Chrisjd

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh, and when did you break off your relationship, Chris?

Hey pimp. We just grew in different ways too much ya know? She is awesome and I still love her, but it wouldn't have been good long-term I dont think.

Plus, I wanted to "explore" more women.

I was in another girls bed 2 days after we broke up, not as hot as my ex, but still a good looking girl. Kind of rude of me I suppose, but oh well.... SHHHHHHHHHHHH!:lol:

• Members
Hey pimp. We just grew in different ways too much ya know? She is awesome and I still love her, but it wouldn't have been good long-term I dont think.

Plus, I wanted to "explore" more women.

I was in another girls bed 2 days after we broke up, not as hot as my ex, but still a good looking girl. Kind of rude of me I suppose, but oh well.... SHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:lol:

I've been going through the same thing lately re: my woman. Where I'm headed isn't exactly where I am right now, ya know?

Best of luck, and make sure you keep your jimmy covered up.

• Members

I've been going through the same thing lately re: my woman. Where I'm headed isn't exactly where I am right now, ya know?

Best of luck, and make sure you keep your jimmy covered up.

Yeah thanks.

It's hard man. It seemed as though we had not progressed at all really over the last couple years. There wasn't as much fun and interesting things to do and talk about, less sex, and other things that told me it was time for me to go my way and for her to go hers.

It was a damn touch decision that I ALMOST didn't make, but I am very glad that I did.

• Members

dope- you spin me round (like a record), bitch, let's {censored}
orgy- stiches, blue monday, vague
van halen- everybody wants some
HIM- wicked game
rob zombie- {censored} liquor, living dead girl
scum of the earth- get your dead on
tommy lee- body architects
methods of mayhem- get naked
korn- a.d.i.d.a.s.
misfits- saturday night

thats all i can think of off the top of my head for now

• Members
So, I met a girl a couple weeks ago. She lives about an hour away and I am going to go "visit" her. Very good looking, 2 years older than me, single, own house, college teacher.

I need to make a kickass playlist of stuff to romp to. She likes a lot of rock music, as do I of course. I am looking for stuff that grooves, and has a good rhythm:lol:
:facepalm:
. By the sounds of it, we won't be sleeping too much, so everything you have to offer would be great.

*awaits responses from people saying "cannibal corpse-{censored}ed with a knife"*

Deftones

Archived