I need some help guys... (sex related)

Chrisjd

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is win.

But you forgot Coltrane and Miles Davis.

If you want something a little more contemporary - start with Portishead (stay away from the exceedingly depressing stuff) and move to Massive Attack when things start to really get moving.

this is correct as well. i actually got a copy of portisheds "dummy", from this chick that was knocking my junk around. she gave me a copy, and i've used it with at least 4-5 gals since then. they {censored}ing love it.

i should send her a thank you card..............................

• Members

jack johnson?

Yeah, chicks love that wimpy ass Jack Johnson stuff. I hear hot girls requesting his songs all the time at gigs. In the same vein, they also like Dave Matthews, John Mayer and Ben Harper.

I've found that moody, atmospheric stuff works well in the one on one at home situation. Some good choices:

For 5 star atmospheric mood music to bang by, Brian Eno released a CD with U2 a few years ago called "Passengers:Original Soundtrack" which had soundtrack type songs for an imaginary movie. Some of the songs actually made it to real movies. here's one of the songs, which was featured in the movie "Heat".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKedKEX87s&feature=related

Also, don't forget "Kind of Blue" by Miles Davis. There has probably been more fekkin done to this record than any record ever made.

Bob Dylan's "Time Out of Mind" is also good for late at night mood music. I know, Dylan's voice gets on people's nerves but give this a listen. Daniel Lanois did an awesome production and I've never known a chick to not like this record.

Neil Young's Harvest is good old school ass music. Back in the day this was a guaranteed panty remover. Don't know how it would work on today's wimmenz.

• Members

Don't listen to these guys. You need only one CD, Eric Johnsons Ah Via musicom. Trust me, I used that CD when it came out to the hilt.

Most girls don't know who he is, and when they hear that CD

for the first time it has a melting effect. For realz.

Cliffs of Ben Dover?

• Members

Don't listen to these guys. You need only one CD, Eric Johnsons Ah Via musicom. Trust me, I used that CD when it came out to the hilt.

Most girls don't know who he is, and when they hear that CD

for the first time it has a melting effect. For realz.

this is truth. end of thread.

Archived