OT: Xenophoby sucks

ericwylde

• Members

Not trying to be a dick and if this is real then it really sucks, but I think it's bull{censored}.

Those letters and all the cuts look self inflicted to me.

All the lines are pretty straight which wouldn't be the case if she was struggling while they were cutting her.

This wouldn't be the first time someone had done something to themselves and blamed "skinheads".

• Members

I hate to say it, but they look self-inflicted to me too. Those designs on her legs are much too neat to have been done by an aggressor, on a panicking woman.

I could be wrong. But things like this tend to be found out pretty quickly. I can't say I'd be happy with the outcome either way.

• Members

Hey!!

What do you know? Look what I found...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7900154.stm

Stupid {censored}ing {censored} is stupid.

EDIT: Oh hell - she wasn't even really pregnant.

Prosecutors are now investigating Ms Oliveira on suspicion of misleading police.

She could face up to three years in prison if convicted.

In the mean time, they have blocked her passport to prevent her leaving the country.

• Members

Hey!!

Prosecutors are now investigating Ms Oliveira on suspicion of misleading police.

In the mean time, they have blocked her passport to prevent her leaving the country.

Wow. Just, wow.

I can't even imagine what must be going through someone's head when they concoct such a plan. I'm really interested to see what motivated her to do this. Why the {censored} would someone do this to themselves? Do they not realize that forensics has come a long way since the stone age????

• Members

Hey!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7900154.stm

yeah, I was going to post that a few days ago

the crazy bitch even took an ultrasound pic from internet and never shows her face on the media

and she made up a story about her supposed french husband being killed on a huge plane crash that occurred here about 3 years ago (that was no french in that plane)

:facepalm:

• Members

attention seeking whores are failed whores.

yeah

she's a rich lawyer and her father advocates for some of the richest policitians here

who the hell knows what this kind of person has in mind?

I have an ex-girlfriend that made up like 5 pregnancies in 2 years (not with me)

she even used some kind of fake belly and moved from the city for a while, then she said that she aborted like 5 months later then moved back :facepalm:

Archived