anybody here cheated on the wife/gf?

ckreon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow i assume you haven't been with your gf very long........or have you????

me, its been a few years

Yeah I'm guessing it's a new relationship. No one that's been together a few years has sex several times a night every night. {censored}...I'm a horny bastard and I wouldn't even want to do it that much. Normal is 2-3 times a week IMO, but it just depends on you. Of course when things are new, it's more often.

• Members

another thing ... women are strange beasts ... at first the conquest will enjoy the sneaking around, but in short order a zero switches to 1 on the motherboard and suddenly she'll want "legitimacy". She'll sabotage you by outing you to get rid of the competition. "Oops, did I do that? Sorry ". Congratulations, you're {censored}ed. If that happens there is only one logical thing to do if you have any stones left -- dump the side skank or {censored} around on her, you might as well be completely free if you're going to go thru all that {censored}.

• Members

This is the rule to follow.

If you find you
DO
have a problem dumping whoever you're with for a fling, then maybe it's worth thinking about WHY you'd have a problem doing so:

1) You really care about the person you're with but maybe you're also selfish and want to have some extra fun while keeping what you already have.

2) You may need the other person in the relationship for some reason and are selfish staying with that person out of need rather than because you 'love' the person.

3) Maybe you really do love the person but are going through either a tough time in the relationship (nobody's perfect, and there are going to be times you don't feel too 'into' the other person) and/or you're just tempted in a major way by someone that really has you going and is something you probably are very surprised to have an opportunity to bang.

i'll admit to that one.

• Members

Never. I don't even go after girls when I like a girl, let a lone if shes my girlfriend.

I say 'oh that girls hott' but that's about it and it doesn't really mean anything.

Note, it is hard to restrain a drunk girl who wants to get it on. You have to convince both yourself and her.

• Members

There's a lot of guys out here in my area that think it is cool to {censored} around with married women. I had a couple of friends that were this way and would try to tell me about their adventures. Not cool...soooo not cool. Not really my friends anymore. I could never do that to my wife and could not forgive her if she did that to me.

My best friend (seriously like brothers, we even look a lot alike) told me recently that his wife cheated on him 5 years ago with another close friend that he had had almost 20 years. Him and his wife have been married close to 10 years and have 3 kids. Talk about crushed. I still can't imagine how he feels.

• Members

I personally believe fooling around with someone married is a terrible thing. Either way you look at it (ie, married guy fooling around with some girl, AND that girl fooling around with the married guy).

Now, girlfriends, still a douchebag thing to do, but its a little less severe, seeing as you haven't committed your life to this person, and you probably don't have children.

• Members

I'm a strong believer in not cheating, but I've known a few people who have cheated multiple times on their significant other and they're still together because they just love each other too much to let each other go, so they basically "swing around" but still have a committed relationship.

As someone stated earlier, I can't imagine myself being with someone I didn't love or in a relationship and having sex. It just doesn't register with me and I definitely couldn't do that while being with someone I love as well. The guilt would be too heavy to bare and I'd hate myself forever for it.

• Members
I read a statistic that 60% of men in monogamous relationships cheat. For women I think it's around 30%.

Of course if you ask guys posting on HC the figure is only like maybe 3%

Which simply proves that spouses read HC.

Well, yeah, but what wealso have here is self-selection bias. There are a lot of HCAFer's out there who won't post to this thread because they know they're cheaters. Plus the raging liars. I guarantee that at least one of the "I would NEVER do something like that" guys in this thread is {censored}ing around on his SO.

:cop:

• Members
I read a statistic that 60% of men in monogamous relationships cheat. For women I think it's around 30%.

I may actually know more women who've cheated than men -- especially if you count some of my ex-girlfriends/ex-wife. :D:):(

Seriously, I think those stats are either BS or things are different around my area -- not that the stats seem too high but that there seems to be too much disparity between male and female cheaters. I've known of at least as many married girls (or girls in nonmarried relationships) who've picked up on guys as guys who've picked up on girls. :idk:

Regarding myself, I've never cheated on any girlfriend or my ex-wife. I don't get how some guys can do almost anything they want and have someone faithful to them regardless and guys like me who've tried to be decent just get screwed over. Nevertheless, I don't plan on cheating, though I do plan on maybe being a little lamer like the guys who seem to be better off in their relationships because of it. :D

• Members

Regarding men and women, I read a stat years ago that had them both pretty equal. I think it was 57% of men had cheated and like 51% of women.

• Members

Don't cheat. Be a man dude. If you cheat you are just hiding from a woman. Straight up if you want to be with another chick bad enough that you feel like it's something you want to do then tell her. And she can leave or yall might get back together later or whatever.

But don't ever lie about it. Don't be scared of her either. I'd say if you do want to be with another one most girls will leave you. But atleast you are being honest. And you won't feel like such a {censored} afterwards.

• Members
I may actually know more women who've cheated than men -- especially if you count some of my ex-girlfriends/ex-wife.
:D:):(

Seriously, I think those stats are either BS or things are different around my area -- not that the stats seem too high but that there seems to be too much disparity between male and female cheaters. I've known of at least as many married girls (or girls in nonmarried relationships) who've picked up on guys as guys who've picked up on girls.
:idk:

Regarding myself, I've never cheated on any girlfriend or my ex-wife. I don't get how some guys can do almost anything they want and have someone faithful to them regardless and guys like me who've tried to be decent just get screwed over. Nevertheless, I don't plan on cheating, though I do plan on maybe being a little lamer like the guys who seem to be better off in their relationships because of it.
:D

I know a lot more girls that cheat than guys. But I think the stats are probably near right. I'd say most people would cheat or have cheated that I know. I only have one male friend who doesn't cheat as a matter of fact. All the rest of them do.

• Members

How often do all you guys with wives/girlfriends have sex with them?

I don't know about you all, thats why im curious.

Personally we are like once-a-monthers , but sometimes will have sex like 4 times a week, depending. Usually once a month though.

If I don't get it at least once a day, I start bitching.

How do you live?

Archived