anybody here cheated on the wife/gf?

ckreon

• Members

Let me tell you about a guy I know.

He was 18 at the time and often had sex with some girl who was married to a paraplegic, every once in a while (when they did teh secks) her husband would lie in bed in the other room listening to his wife {censored}ing some other guy. The guy killed himself later on and the 18 year old kid stopped banging the girl and that kid knows he is pretty much 100 percent responsible for that guy taking his life. Now he's like 24 and the singer of a band called "sleeping giant" very very very very christian band and he is a great person now, but still carries the burden with him everywhere he goes that he pretty much murdered someone.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this is total bull {censored}. It is mans nature to desire/lust etc. If you dont look at a beautiful woman walking by at the mall and just ponder to yourself "bald or landing strip?" they you might not be into women in general, regardless of how happy you are with your woman.

There is a great saying, "Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I will show you a man that is tired of sleeping with her." We are always looking at the next piece of ass. Acting on it, is another story.

I agree and disagree. Yes, as men we are always horny as {censored} and will always be attracted to a hot piece of ass. It's our natural instinct. Likewise, women will always be attracted to money and power. That said, there is a difference between being attracted and wanting to be with another woman. If you are truly happy, it doesn't mean you stop looking, but you won't act on that temptation. I think that's what jlc1587 was saying.

• Members

Let me tell you about a guy I know.

He was 18 at the time and often had sex with some girl who was married to a paraplegic, every once in a while (when they did teh secks) her husband would lie in bed in the other room listening to his wife {censored}ing some other guy. The guy killed himself later on and the 18 year old kid stopped banging the girl and that kid knows he is pretty much 100 percent responsible for that guy taking his life. Now he's like 24 and the singer of a band called "sleeping giant" very very very very christian band and he is a great person now, but still carries the burden with him everywhere he goes that he pretty much murdered someone.

Wow what kind of {censored}ed up guy would {censored} a woman who is married to a paraplegic? And in earshot!? And the woman is just as guilty. God damn...there are some corrupt mother{censored}ers out there. I don't care who he is now...that woman was probably the only good thing the paraplegic had in his life...there is a special place in hell for both the wife and the guy you know. :freak:

• Members

If youre married to someone you fully love, fooling around doesnt really come up.

However, various problems, incompatibilities, etc, can cause people to "drift".

If its JUST for SEX, its less problematic, yet once done, seems kinda pointless. As for guilt, that depends on your brain.

Summing things up, if youve got a good wife you dig, theres not much reason to drift. If you find yourself thinking about it, you might wanna rethink your {censored} or your marriage, or better yet, try to realize it B4 you get married.

• Members

When I saw this thread, I struggled with whether or not to post my story but here goes....

About 3-4 years ago, my wife and I were going through some REALLY rough times. There were a lot of factors involved, but one of the areas where I was super-unhappy was teh sex dept after she had kids. I tried talking to her, being romantic, basically everthing I could think of but nothing helped, it was the last priority on her list. We'd still have sex if I bitched enough but it felt like a sympathy lay and I hated it. I asked her to go to the doctor, a therapist, marriage counseling, ANYTHING...instead she flipped it on me saying there was nothing wrong with her and it was all in my head. I tried explaining to her that I love her to death but I was really unhappy. She didn't seem to give a {censored}. Now of course, sex is far from the end all, be all in a relationship, but it has a tendency to make you bitter when you're unsatisfied and that spills over into other aspects of the relationship.

A mutual, single (and HOT) friend got wind of this and started plotting (unbeknownst to us) to split us up so she could have me. She was very cunning about it and she would tell me negative things my wife said (true or otherwise) and then would do the same to her. It almost worked, I ended up having a wild affair with this woman for about 2 months.

But, I started thinking with the CORRECT head and eventually saw through her lies. She then turned completely "fatal attraction" on me when she realized her whole scam was falling apart. In the end, I confessed to my wife, explained the entire situation including WHY I did it, and sincerely apologized. I told her that what I did was wrong and could never be justified and I was truly sorry for betraying her trust. I begged her to forgive me and give me another chance.

She was understandably pissed and hurt. Life was a living hell for a couple of weeks as could be imagined. I was ready to leave just to keep my sanity but couldn't imagine not being with my kids. Fortunately for me, all of her friends took MY side believe it or not. They tried explaining to her that I had to REALLY love her if I confessed, and they also knew how well I've always treated her and reminded her of that. They also reminded her that she needed to lay at least some of the blame on her scheming ex-friend (who is still basically in hiding, scared that my wife is going to KILL her) as she was playing us both, especially after we talked about it and realized all the lies she told each of us.

To make a long story somewhat short, we agreed to work it out. Fast forward to today....my relationship with my wife is far better now than it has ever been in our 16 years of marriage, we spend nearly ALL of our free time together, and our sex life went from {censored}ty to downright incredible. She told me that she just didn't take me seriously when I was bitching about it, but the affair made her realize that I wasn't playing and how important it was to me that we have a fulfilling sex life. I explained to her that sex is like air, you don't notice it unless you're not getting enough. She then took it upon herself to get more interested in sex for the sake of our relationship and in turn, it sparked her sex drive into high gear. Things are now better in every way than they have ever been in our entire marriage.

In hindsight, I still wish I never made that mistake and I can never justify what I did. But, sometimes people can be so thickheaded that they just don't "hear" what their spouse is saying. Frustration makes you do rash and sometimes stupid things. In our case, it took me having an affair to get my wife to listen to me. Now that things have improved so much, I wouldn't DREAM of cheating on her and the opportunities HAVE been there.

• Members

If you're married, just don't do it. The chances that you'll get caught or eventually cop to it because of guilt are very high.

If you just have a g/f -- dump her and just find some new ass. Pretty simple.

• Members
Wow what kind of {censored}ed up guy would {censored} a woman who is married to a paraplegic? And in earshot!? And the woman is just as guilty. God damn...there are some corrupt mother{censored}ers out there. I don't care who he is now...that woman was probably the only good thing the paraplegic had in his life...there is a special place in hell for both the wife and the guy you know.
:freak:

Both that guy and me are both christians and we believe that if you are TRULY sorry for what you did you will be forgiven. And by truly I mean truly.

• Members

Both that guy and me are both christians and we believe that if you are TRULY sorry for what you did you will be forgiven. And by truly I mean truly.

Truly sorry enough to make up for {censored}ing a paraplegic guy's life over so bad that he killed himself?

Your friend doesn't have enough sorry in his body to handle that one, pal.

• Members

STEEL KAGE MARKO and Ralph Carbone NEVER cheat on each other. In fact, they carry viles of each other's fecal matter around their necks

Look, the triumphant return of the creepiest internet troll on these boards.

• Members

Truly sorry enough to make up for {censored}ing a paraplegic guy's life over so bad that he killed himself?

Your friend doesn't have enough sorry in his body to handle that one, pal.

That's why he still carries the burden but he's as sorry as he can be.

• Members

Yes, many times, with many gf's. One reason I'm def not married yet. I always can justify it with myself it seems, but doesn't make it right.

I only have once with my current gf but we were on "break" so technically (:facepalm:) doesn't count, right? Right.

Never, ever worth it...

• Members
Ty Webb: Let me tell you a little story? I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro, all he needed was a little time and practice. Decided to go to college instead. Went for four years, did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out... You know what for? He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean... You know who that guy was Danny?

Danny Noonan: No.

Ty Webb: Take one good guess.

Danny Noonan: Bob Hope?

Ty Webb: Ha ha... No, that guy was Mitch Comstein, my roommate. He was a good guy.

:thu::lol:

Archived