anybody here cheated on the wife/gf?

ckreon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
So the wife won't {censored} for months and months but you don't want to divorce and leave your kids behind?

What then? Cheat, forced celibacy or new agreement?

I haven't been with anyone since before August of '06 shortly before my divorce. I think it sucks for people to have to go without for a while, but from my own experience I know it's not the end of the world. It just kinda' seems that way. :D

• Members
I know a lot more girls that cheat than guys. But I think the stats are probably near right. I'd say most people would cheat or have cheated that I know. I only have one male friend who doesn't cheat as a matter of fact. All the rest of them do.

I've known a number of people who (at least I believe) don't or haven't cheated. But I've seen enough cheaters to make it that much more difficult to trust women any more than I already have. :D

• Members
I haven't been with anyone since before August of '06 shortly before my divorce. I think it sucks for people to have to go without for a while, but from my own experience I know it's not the end of the world. It just kinda' seems that way.
:D

Dude, I start contemplating homicides after 3 days.

Granted, Im a certified nympho, but still...

• Members
I would not tolerate these women. There are tons of women out there that enjoy sex, you just have to find them.

I've found them and see them everywhere. The problem is they're either married and/or only want other guys. :D But at least there aren't any major relationship problems to deal with or worries about whether I'm tempted to cheat on anyone or vice versa. :D

• Members

had a girlfriend who {censored}ed around constantly(found out during the breakup), forgave her 2 times because i really loved her. after that i couldn't take anymore and we broke up.

i was so emotionally uninterested that i cheated on a couple g/f's following the breakup. i wanted to see what it was like to turn the tables and i totally regretted it. i always wanted honesty and trust in a relationship so i have to return the favor, haven't cheated on anyone since and i don't even feel tempted when i'm in a relationship...now just dating is a different story.

• Members

had a girlfriend who {censored}ed around constantly(found out during the breakup), forgave her 2 times because i really loved her. after that i couldn't take anymore and we broke up.

i was so emotionally uninterested that i cheated on a couple g/f's following the breakup. i wanted to see what it was like to turn the tables and i totally regretted it. i always wanted honesty and trust in a relationship so i have to return the favor, haven't cheated on anyone since and i don't even feel tempted when i'm in a relationship...now just dating is a different story.

I think there are still many out there who have no problems cheating and no regrets about it, but it's good to see some people at least say on this thread they felt bad about it or mentioned what they thought might've led up to doing it.

• Members

I never cheated on my ex-wife. And I have never cheated on my girlfriend. Once you cheat, it changes everything forever. There is no going back. it really {censored}s things up. If you are going to cheat, at least have the balls to break it off with your wife/gf/etc. When I'm in a c omitted relationship, that's what it is. Committed. You don't put yourself in unfavorable situations.

"Oh we were working late, went for a drink after, one thing led to another"

Nope, that {censored} doesn't fly. When I was dating, I was dating a number of women here and there. It was all casual. When I got serious, I let everyone know that "yeah I'm getting serious so we won't be seeing each other anymore, I hope you understand, as I would do the same for you if we were to get serious". They understood, one got kinda pissy. But most of them were cool.

:o

• Members

That being said...I've had the chance to {censored} girls/women with BF :facepalm:

I never took it up a notch tho... I would feel like a complete piece of {censored} nailing a girl, thinking that her BF is sitting home somewhere, wondering where the hell his girl is. unless it's a nice girl with some asshole for BF. :o

And you'll lose ALL respect from everyone, once you're marked as a "wife {censored}er".

• Members
All I got from your post was that you are retarded and don't get much opportunity. I've had plenty of opportunities I've passed on. I don't really feel I "missed" an opportunity though because that stuff comes and goes. In your case maybe a missed opportunity may be the only opportunity?
:o

I also like how you say if you go out of your way it's bad but if it randomly happens it's all good. The means don't matter, it's the end. If you cheated period you didn't care much. Whether you seeked it out or it was served to you on a herpes platter doesn't matter.
:thu:

{censored} off.

Been with girlfriend 8 years (since I was 15) - have a healthy sex life and never cheated.

Like I said, I don't put myself into situations where it can happen.

• Members

solid advice.

however i'm not really seeking info on the do or don't side (i know the correct answer to that already), i'm interested in the effects.

It will end in ruin and you'll start remembering why you loved your gf/wife in the first place but by then they won't have anything to do with you and neither will the new girlfriend once she finds out you cheated...

• Members

No... I haven't and I really don't think I have it in me. If the opportunity fell into my lap, it would be tempting but I value what I have right now way too much to go and {censored} it up for one night of mediocre sex.

I don't care if you're making love or just plain {censored}ing... sex is always better with someone you love and trust.

• Members

There's a bunch of self-righteous BS going on in this thread. 70% of men cheat, so either the guys on this thread just happen to be perfect angels, or they're lying to make themselves feel better. To be honest, a lot of them could be fat, pudgy and ugly and have never had p***y thrown at them the way I have. I'm just being honest, not trying to be a dick.
Having said that, I have cheated on and have been cheated on. It sucks. I got caught cheating on my wife, not with a random but with a woman who had been in my life for a long time. Made it worse. My wife nearly divorced me and we had just had our child. Before anyone comments, I'm not some trailer trash, I am a professional with a great job and my wife is beautiful. Problem was, this other chick was THE best I've ever had, bar none, flaky, crazy, etc, but rockin in the sack. I should have never, ever put myself in the position to be around her, but I did. Why? I found marriage to be VERY difficult, and when I felt like my wife was being a total bitch, I gave in. Funny thing was that I hadn't actually slept with the other girl in years - my wife just found emails talking about us and music and life etc. So the apparent "connection" I felt about her was laid bare for my wife to see. It is to my wife's credit, and to be honest it was because of our baby, that she stayed with me. Any and all other women are out of my life. It has been really hard, things are not the same between my wife and I. It takes a LONG time I think, if ever. I learned my lesson and now when I look back, I realize all I could've lost.

The irony is that there are LOTS of women who will screw a married guy. I have had as much interest with my wedding ring on as I ever did without.

When I look at my little girl and thing that I could have to share custody and all that crap for the rest of my life, I am glad my wife had the grace and forgiveness to let me work it out.

When I look at my little girl and wife now, I am so glad for them. Sex with the hottest chick in the world is not even something I think about.

Archived