anybody here cheated on the wife/gf?

ckreon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I haven't and hopefully won't. I've been with my girlfriend 8 years. In all seriousness though, I doubt I'd be able to say no if lets say I'm at a random party and there's a drunk girl who's proper asking for it. I'd feel bad for doing it but also bad for not taking the opportunity!

I wouldn't go out of my way to do it though - if you're going out your way to cheat then you should probably not be with the person you're with.

All I got from your post was that you are retarded and don't get much opportunity. I've had plenty of opportunities I've passed on. I don't really feel I "missed" an opportunity though because that stuff comes and goes. In your case maybe a missed opportunity may be the only opportunity? :o

I also like how you say if you go out of your way it's bad but if it randomly happens it's all good. The means don't matter, it's the end. If you cheated period you didn't care much. Whether you seeked it out or it was served to you on a herpes platter doesn't matter. :thu:

• Members

It's only human to be tempted. But I was once "that guy." to a couple that was already married. I had no idea she was married until like 2 years after the fact. If I had known she was married I would have never had sex w/ her. Even after 2 years I still felt like {censored}. It's just not worth it.

Don't be in a relationship if you can't commit to it.
If you're interested in someone else get rid of the person you're with

This is the rule to follow.

Here's why:

If you have no problem dumping whoever you're with for a fling, then there's probably something pretty wrong with the relationship such as (though not limited to):

A) There's a problem you or the other person are not willing to work out.

B) You don't value the other person in the relationship or what you get from the relationship.

C) You don't feel valued in the relationship or perhaps the other person cheats already.

D) You (and/or the other person in the relationship) are either immature and/or have some major issues you need to work out and shouldn't be in a committed relationship at this point, anyway.

If you find you DO have a problem dumping whoever you're with for a fling, then maybe it's worth thinking about WHY you'd have a problem doing so:

1) You really care about the person you're with but maybe you're also selfish and want to have some extra fun while keeping what you already have.

2) You may need the other person in the relationship for some reason and are selfish staying with that person out of need rather than because you 'love' the person.

3) Maybe you really do love the person but are going through either a tough time in the relationship (nobody's perfect, and there are going to be times you don't feel too 'into' the other person) and/or you're just tempted in a major way by someone that really has you going and is something you probably are very surprised to have an opportunity to bang.

IMO, # 3 above appears to be the best reason to think first and avoid following through with it. # 1 is also worth working on, thinking over whether you care enough about the person to stay committed or at least having the sack to be cool to the person who's obviously cool to you and do the right thing by letting the person know what's going on. Put yourself in the shoes of the other person; how would you want them to react if they were in the same type of scenario and with the same thoughts and choices?

Good relationships are hard to come by -- especially if you have a hard time getting into relationships to begin with. I recommend avoiding screwing one up just to have a bit of fun, and if you have kids just keep in mind you should weigh out whether you think the fun you're going to have is worth gambling losing custody of your kids. If a divorce might be inevitable, I know I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it's best to go against the natural human tendency of hooking up with someone else to help you get through it and wait until after a divorce or at least after a separation (rather than being the cause of the separation) for connecting with someone else to better your chances at full or dual custody.

• Members
All I got from your post was that you are retarded and don't get much opportunity. I've had plenty of opportunities I've passed on. I don't really feel I "missed" an opportunity though because that stuff comes and goes. In your case maybe a missed opportunity may be the only opportunity?
:o

I also like how you say if you go out of your way it's bad but if it randomly happens it's all good. The means don't matter, it's the end. If you cheated period you didn't care much. Whether you seeked it out or it was served to you on a herpes platter doesn't matter.
:thu:

I know sometimes posts can come across a bit wrong or maybe as trolling, but if it's as simple as made out in the post, it didn't seem he had any qualms or criteria about who he'd screw around on the girl with -- just pretty much any dumb drunk skank who probably spreads for everyone. :D The current relationship must be much more longterm than worthwhile.

• Members

I will be honest and have come very close.
One of the reasons I moved back to the UK from Japan is because I came too close, but at the end of the day no matter how much my wife can be a bitch, I lover her and my son too much.

But I will say I have NEVER had so much temptation in all the relationships I have been in than since I got married, I swear to some women (mostly Asian I have noticed) it is like an aphrodisiac and the temptation has been very strong.
Some of the things women have told me and what they would like me to do to them is :love: but I wont its not worth it..... Unless my wife gives me the green card and even joins in :love:

• Members

Of course not, everyone posting on HC is faithfull anyway! :p

The 70% of people who cheat are not posting here. :blah::lol:

I would feel like {censored} afterwards and I love my girlfriend so I don't want to do it... But I know I can be weak. I try to avoid any situation...

• Members

Heres some tips.

1) You will get caught. Ever heard of a guy who cheated and didn't get caught? Didn't think so. Girls always know when you're cheating, they can see the difference and they catch on quick.

2) IF you are tempted to cheat, or are given the opportunity and are debating it, go and jerk one off, no, seriously, afterwards your brain will function a lot clearer.

• Members

I have on several occassions and I'm not proud of it. It was great sex and whatnot, but in the end it definitely wasn't worth it.

The relationship I'm in now, I am most definitely not going to be doing any of that kind of thing. It's going to be really really hard sometimes, but the word no will be coming out of my mouth a lot.

• Members
Of course not, everyone posting on HC is faithfull anyway!
:p

The 70% of people who cheat are not posting here.
:blah::lol:

I would feel like {censored} afterwards and I love my girlfriend so I don't want to do it... But I know I can be weak. I try to avoid any situation...

The numbers are inconsistent and fuzzy as to how many people cheat, but we do know that 70% is a hilariously high number and probably only bandied about by people who want to cheat on their significant other :p

• Members

Heres some tips.

1) You will get caught. Ever heard of a guy who cheated and didn't get caught? Didn't think so. Girls always know when you're cheating, they can see the difference and they catch on quick.

2) IF you are tempted to cheat, or are given the opportunity and are debating it, go and jerk one off, no, seriously, afterwards your brain will function a lot clearer.

I disagree with #1 completely, from personal experience.

I agree with #2 completely, it's amazing.

• Members

Most of you play in bands and know the pitfalls that can be fallen into. The trick to this whole thing is to keep yourself removed from situations that will put you in harms way. Avoid situations/people that you might be tempted by. Being married does not make your desire to bang every hot groupie go away and people are weak especially if alcohol is involved. Your responsibility in a relationship to be faithful is much easier if you avoid situations that will get you in trouble in the first place.

• Members

How often do all you guys with wives/girlfriends have sex with them?

I don't know about you all, thats why im curious.

Personally we are like once-a-monthers , but sometimes will have sex like 4 times a week, depending. Usually once a month though.

• Members

I've always been a big advocate of not cheating, but i have done it to one girlfriend. The timing could not have been worse, and it ruined our relationship. She didn't find out about it and probably wouldn't have because i put a stop to it right away, but the guilt ate me up and i had to tell her.

The chick i cheated on her with had always been a huge cocktease, and i always liked her, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and almost immediately jumped on me at a party. Had i fapped one out earlier in the night, i probably wouldn't have been thinking with my dick, and thought about her instead.

Lesson learned. You wouldn't want it done to you, so why would you do it?

"Life's too short, so love the one you got."

• Members

How often do all you guys with wives/girlfriends have sex with them?

I don't know about you all, thats why im curious.

Personally we are like once-a-monthers , but sometimes will have sex like 4 times a week, depending. Usually once a month though.

At least once a night, sometimes even as much as 3 times a night. Usually more than once a night.

If she's on her period it's blowjay week for me, which is awesome!

• Members

Teh temporary pleasure in the ballz is simply not worth the angst it spawns. You're a clever, stealthy {censored}er who can lie straight to someone's face and not reveal your ugly truths; you won't get caught.

Delusions, you can has dem?

• Members

At least once a night, sometimes even as much as 3 times a night. Usually more than once a night.

If she's on her period it's blowjay week for me, which is awesome!

wow i assume you haven't been with your gf very long........or have you????

me, its been a few years

• Members

If you are considering cheating, then the one you are with is not the one for you. Yes, I have had numerous chances to do it, but I have never even seriously contemplated it because my wife is my best friend and I don't need to go anywhere else for what I need sexually.

Archived