Weekly SPAM 6/22/2009

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hey all, got a couple of items I'm looking to get rid of to fund a new purchase so here they are.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000 in Vintage Black. I'm sure everyone knows the specs of this sweet guitar: Sperzel locking tuners, Tonepros Bridge, EMG 81/85, Ebony Fretboard and Flag inlays. The guitar itself is in very good condition I'd say, it's never been played in any shows and has always been in a smoke free environment. No dings or dents in this on. Come's with a black ESP Deluxe case. $600

ec-1000-3.jpg

ec1000-1.jpg

ec-1000-2.jpg

Next is my Madison Divinity All tube head. This one is in very good condition as well and comes with a nice Tweed live-in road case which holds the head very securely. It has an Elegance (clean) channel with a footswitchable boost to give it some extra grit, and a Edge (distortion) channel that is also footswitchable for 2 different distortion voicings giving you a lot of range. Heres a pic from my camera phone, note that the white on the plexi glass front is just a glare from a window. $520

madison.jpg

Looking for a combo amp (something versatile), a Line 6 DL4, Boss TU-2 or Korg Pitchblack and some guitars. I'm interested in most Fender style guitars, a beat up Gibson SG Standard or GIBSON model, or a different versatile High Quality guitar. PM me if you have any questions. Will trade both for the right guitar or amp.

Bump.

• Members

Excellent condition, recently retubed, works and sounds killer. Would prefer to sell in Canada but have all the original packaging etc. No footswitch incl.

$1800 USD + shipping. Will get some pics up later on. Lots of references etc., feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Only trades would be a 5150III head. Thanks!

• Members

DSC_0413.jpg

(Second from the left, obviously)

Keeley DD-3 - $140 shipped and Paypal'd. Comes with velcro on the base and the mono->stereo cable for the FX loop. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Tech 21 Boost RVB since that's what this sale is going towards.

• Members

Well.... gas calls again... sigh... So here are some guitars for sale. Both are in exceptional condition - I won't say mint only because it is impossible to get people to agree on exactly what this means. Both come with hardshell cases. If I don't hear from anyone in a few days, these'll go to the 'bay... Make an offer and I'll see what I can do...

PLEASE NOTE! The only trade I would consider would be for a Suhr Modern Carve Top. Of course I'd add cash...

One of a Kind Wayne Charvel Guitar:

There were only 2 of these guitars ever made so obviously this is an extremely rare guitar. The body is made of solid alder, but it then has a top that is made of individual pieces of wood to make this gorgeous "checkerboard" top. The guitar also features a highly figured birdseye maple neck and fretboard. Original Floyd Rose and Suhr Aldrich pickup set. Great player and great sounding guitar. Many will tell you the Wayne guitars are hit or miss and I agree with that, however this is one of the killers and well worth the price for how rare it is... $2100

check1.jpg
check2.jpg
check3.jpg
check4.jpg
check5.jpg

Steve

• Members
Musikraft Charvel Bloodspatter clone:

I bought the neck and body for this guitar from Jamerson Guitars on eBay (these are actually made by Musikraft, usually of exotic woods) and had the guitar professionally assembled and setup by a certified Charvel repair guy. The neck is spectacular - deep flamed maple with a very unusual striped ebony fretboard. The body is painted in the classic Charvel "Bloodspatter" graphic and is a killer high gloss pro job. The classic Charvel decal was added by me and it has been clear coated to the headstock. The guitar has a chrome Custom 5 hum which is a great sounding pickup. As you can see, the guitar also has a D-Tuna and the Tremol-No, which allows you to instantly set the guitar for floating, dive only, and fixed bridge modes. Works great. If you've always wanted one of the original Charvies or coveted the Bloodspatter reissues that are still going for two grand - this guitar is a much better deal and I guarantee it sounds and plays better than the re-issues with a killer exotic wood neck. $900

PLEASE NOTE - this is not a real Charvel...

blood_full.jpg
blood_1.jpg
blood_2.jpg
blood_3.jpg
blood_4.jpg
blood_5.jpg
blood_6.jpg
blood_8.jpg

PM me here or drop me an email @ henning3@cox.net

Steve

• Members

Wait...

So the amp is listed on ebay for $700, but you'll sell it here for $400.

You've got pics (on ebay), but won't link to them on HCAF, so you show a stock pic of a different amp model.

And your username on ebay is NOTHING like your username on HCAF.

Sorry, dude, but this REEKS of scam.

I tried to link the pics from ebay, but whenever i dragged the windows in firefox it wouldn't load and i couldn't find the original photoshack images i had since the names are hashed and not stored numerically. The Reserve on that auction was $400 as is what i was asking in my thread in the for sale section. I put the link in that thread the second the auction was started and tried to sell it on here first, but no one responded.

My name is different for a reason :). But if you care to go on thewolfweb.com my college forum they'll assure you BigBusiness and Walls1441 are one and the same.

• Moderators
I tried to link the pics from ebay, but whenever i dragged the windows in firefox it wouldn't load and i couldn't find the original photoshack images i had since the names are hashed and not stored numerically. The Reserve on that auction was $400 as is what i was asking in my thread in the for sale section. I put the link in that thread the second the auction was started and tried to sell it on here first, but no one responded.

My name is different for a reason
:)
. But if you care to go on thewolfweb.com my college forum they'll assure you BigBusiness and Walls1441 are one and the same.

:facepalm: the PERMA-BANNED Walls1441 (along with other alts)? Thanks for saving me a few clicks, friend-o. :)

• Members

Hey guys... really no need for this amp anymore. Peavey VTM 120 works perfectly. Has recently been re-capped. Im afraid it has NO tolex, and does NOT come with tubes. Pretty road worn. It was in the hands of two touring bands(at least) before it got to me. Scratches and a bit of rust here and there on the headshell. But the chassis is absent of rust, and works like its supposed to!

Local pickup, or meet-ups only. No delivery. Central Texas... Temple, Belton, Waco, Austin :thu:

$150 obo. Im also taking trades! Looking for delay pedals! Thanks guys!

l_6142be2c25bb42b69dc31e20115721de.jpg

l_6202faa4d578443c83c092841be2b0da.jpg

l_5c4f74c8ff904796b9c6ad5c461b6550.jpg

l_44b90af0e21f41afbf9c2048cc479e5a.jpg

l_6629580e041e48258fe255007dc58a08.jpg

• Members
Hey guys... really no need for this amp anymore. Peavey VTM 120 works perfectly. Has recently been re-capped. Im afraid it has NO tolex, and does NOT come with tubes. Pretty road worn. It was in the hands of two touring bands(at least) before it got to me. Scratches and a bit of rust here and there on the headshell. But the chassis is absent of rust, and works like its supposed to!

Local pickup, or meet-ups only. No delivery. Central Texas... Temple, Belton, Waco, Austin
:thu:

Damn you for not shipping. :mad:

haha.

• Members

Local pickup, or meet-ups only. No delivery. Central Texas... Temple, Belton, Waco, Austin
:thu:

It's shame you're 170 miles from me. It'd still be 130 miles for me to drive to Waco.

• Members

Orange tiny terror head - mint condition, including original box, and gig bag. comes with a full set of extra tubes - $425 plus shipping

Avatar 2x12 cab loaded w/ vintage 30's - good condition, sounds great. It is the traditional style - $200 plus shipping

Will sell the pair for $600 even plus shipping

Thanks

• Members

First up is a MINT condition Rockerverb 50 head. This is an amazing tone machine! Excellent clean to crunch and killer overdrive. Excellent reverb! Has newer JJ tubes and is clean as new, no nicks or scuffs. Includes Orange foot switch and power cord. $1550 plus actual shipping.

23m0ppu.jpg

6f2tg9.jpg

Rocker 30 1x12 combo. This is a great sounding amp as well. Nice clean to crunch and smooth sustaining overdrive. Celestion Vintage 30. Newer pre and power tubes. $950 plus actual shipping.

sesqdf.jpg

otzrl3.jpg

It's hard to get a bad sound out of either of these amps. Read the Harmony Central reviews!!

Not really into trades unless you have a nice Les Paul Jr doublecut.

Paypal Echeck or money order. Regular paypal, add 3%. Plenty of references including a 250 ebay feedback rating at 100%. I pack bombproof. PM or email Joel at toneking84@yahoo.com

• Members

I want a Suhr Aldrich bridge pickup in black. PM me.

Also,

I'm considering selling some amps. OR, I want to trade for a PRS Custom 10 top with birds. I'll need cash if we're trading for the Matchless.

Two Rock Emerald $1850

1995 Matchless DC-30 $2800

1979 Marshall JMP 2204 $1300

DSC01431.jpg

• Members

Want to see if I can sell these locally, if it doesn't work out I'll figure out shipping.

SE Florida pickup ONLY for now please

Bogner Shiva EL34 1x12 Combo w/ Reverb - Excellent condition, gigged a few times but no tolex rips or issues, etc. I replaced the CL80 with a G12T-75 and it sounds pretty good to my ears but I can put the old CL80 back if you prefer. Footswitch included. $1500 CASH

Ampeg VL-503 Combo - Lee Jackson designed 1x12 3-channel combo. VERY CLEAN for it's age. VERY versatile amp, external bias points and lights (no bias meter needed!) and it even has a built-in attenuator. Has JJ KT-77's with maybe 10 hours tops and Celestion Sidewinder speaker although it's marked "EV Equipped". I can put an EV12L in there for a few $$'s more. Has removable casters and footswitch. Works great, only issue is the phone jack on the end of the footswitch cord is missing the tab to lock it in place. If you have a phone jack crimper, it's a super-easy fix. $400 CASH

I can take pics of either from any angle, just PM me. You can demo either amp at my house in Lake Worth/West Boynton, or I can deliver anywhere in Palm Beach/Broward/north Dade counties.

Not really looking for trades but would consider Jackson USA guitars, ESP M-II or Mirage (NOT LTD), Marshall JVM410 or a 6505+.

PM or email me at dmtnt13@hotmail.com :wave:

• Members
yeah... i gotta be honest dude. Im lazy.
:cool:
I also dont do paypal. Its just easier to get handed some $20s
:lol:

It only cost me about 35-40 bucks to ship a VTM to Sixtonoize. I brought the amp and a box, the Fedex guy wrapped it, it only took 15 minutes.
And somebody could send you a money order!!!1! :love:

• Members

You guys probably saw my fender up before. Took it down, but decided that I need a vox/marshally amp. Prices include paypal. Cash is king, but send me over trades. Also PRS style guitars are also welcome. Thanks!

1966/67 Fender BF Pro Reverb - $1250 + Shipping
In used condition, works fine. Needs new tubes. Either than that it works fine. Was on sale before, but I need a crunchier amp. Thing is too smooth.. (If that makes sense.) However I keep changing my mind, so try to persuade me away. Back panel was taken off for pics.

DSC04355.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

Orange Tiny Terror - $315 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS 339+SHIPPING!)
Made in China, comes with case and PS. Great condition.

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

Crate Vintage Club 60 VC60 - $225 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS $275+SHIPPING!)
Great Class AB amp. Comes with footswitch. Great condition no scuffs.

DSC04377.jpg

Archived