Weekly SPAM 6/22/2009

-Juggernaut-

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Help .homewrecker. buy a HOME!!!

First up is my Heritage H150

For those who don't know Heritage was created in 1985 when Gibson left the Kalamazoo factory and some of the guys stayed behind.

This is essentially a Gibson Les Paul standard, rosewood fret board, 1 piece mahogany body, loaded with Duncan 59s, minimal play time, not because it isn't awesome though :thu: BIG neck on this guit, not the biggest I've played but it's up there. Custom color, but it is now a standard color.

Looking to get around $1800 + shipping but that's negotiable. Or trade for a lefty Tele (Fender, G&L etc...)

Here are some pics, but I can provide tons more if needed, please PM for more info and such.

Wino2.jpg

Top.jpg

Second is my Fargen Miniplex MK1 with NMV mod

Killer little amp, can take any octal tube type, sounds like a low powered Marshall should. The master volume has been removed so it's just a 17 watt NMV head.

Looking for $700 or trade for a lefty Tele (Fender, G&L etc...)

Fargen.jpg

• Members

2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus in Desert Burst. It has a 1960 slim taper neck and Burstbucker pups. Pro set up with 10's a couple of days ago and it plays great. Fretwear is almost none. No chambers or weight relief garbage, just pure unmolested LP tone! It is easily in 8.5/10 condition. Has light buckle rash on the back that can only be seen if the guitar is turned in the light. Slight aging of pup covers but nothing significant. Comes with OHSC. $1650 shipped and PayPal'd. I prefer E-check please. Feel free to email for more pics or with specific questions.

Possibly interested in trades for amps or guitars. PM me with what you have.

DSC01694.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

• Members

Furman PQ4 Rackmount Parametric EQ the same that dimebag used. $175.00 Shipped.

Roccaforte Crab Boost(it's a Bastard boost with an output control) for trade or $75.00 Shipped.

Rocktron Pro Q 125.00 Shipped also willing to trade the Pro Q

PM ME FOR PICS

• Members

Hey guys, a freind of mine who happens to be an engineer / co-producer recently acquired a several Rivera Heads from the factory. He used the Rivera KTRE (non-reverb model) on a couple songs and is now done with the project.

The amp is not mine, but I have plugged into a couple of times. I can say that it is in mint cosmetic condition and sounds great...The footswitch is included. The amp is located in Los Angeles.

I told him I would post it here at the board to see if there was any interest (before it goes to ebay). Just shoot me any questions or PM me with offers. THANKS!!!

• Members

Each of these is for sale or trade. Shipping included to lower 48 states on everything but the cabinet and monitors.

Laney 2x12 cabinet, 60 watts, 8-ohms. A couple of nicks in the tolex but otherwise in great shape and perfect working order. Comes loaded with the stock HH Premier Vintage speakers. Kitty not included. $225 plus shipping.

CIMG3176.jpg

H.B.E. Big D Distortion pedal. $155 shipped.

CIMG3149.jpg

Build Your Own Clone 3-knob Large Beaver. A Big Muff clone in a very small enclosure. $75 shipped.

CIMG3150.jpg

MXR EVH Phase 90. $100 shipped.

CIMG3166.jpg

Danelectro Dan-Echo delay. $65 shipped.

CIMG3167.jpg

Keeley Seeing Eye DS-1. $120 shipped.

CIMG3159.jpg

BOSS CE-5 Chorus Ensemble. $45 shipped.

CIMG3158.jpg

BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone. $45 shipped.

CIMG3162.jpg

M-Audio BX5 Powered Studio Monitors. $175 plus shipping for the pair.

CIMG3180.jpg

• Members

Each of these is for sale or trade. Shipping included to lower 48 states on everything but the cabinet and monitors.

Laney 2x12 cabinet, 60 watts, 8-ohms. A couple of nicks in the tolex but otherwise in great shape and perfect working order. Comes loaded with the stock HH Premier Vintage speakers. Kitty not included. $225 plus shipping.

CIMG3176.jpg

How much for the cat ? Trades ??? :poke:

• Members

I need a tube amp. Needs to be able to play modern country rock. Prefer a combo, but would take a head. For trade, I have a benelli nova shotgun and some cash. Send offers...

wat-1.jpg\n

I'll now sell the shotgun outright...make offers.

• Members

$850 shipped and Paypalled, OR consider trades for things like:

Amps

Heritage GB's, H30's, or 65's

Empty or loaded 4x12's and 2x12's

Pickups by WCR or Wolfetone

Money

USA Hamer guitars

VHT and Mesa power amps

etc, etc

Origonal (around '91) M-II Custom. Everything stock except oversized brass block (origonal included) and pickups. Comes with an 85 and SA installed. Including an 81 that you can swap in/out (quick connects) if you like. Has one good ding on the side towards the bottom (I'll take pics of it in a bit). Other than that about a 9.5 out of 10. Origonal case which shows it's age but solid.

rack-n-axes011.jpg

rack-n-axes010.jpg

rack-n-axes014.jpg

rack-n-axes008.jpg

• Members

Vintage Reissue '65 Princeton Reverb

Brand New in unopened box.

Yes, I mean brand new in unopened box. I will open it and fire it up for you if you desire before shipping to make sure there are no problems, or ship factory taped.

Through unusual circumstances I have this amp and do not need it. Actually I'm trying to live with a Super Champ that I ordered just after this one.

Street price is $1050. 25% discount is $787.50 and I will cover shipping costs and paypal.

You can make me an offer if you like also... but I think that is pretty fair for a price on a totally new Princeton.

553805.jpg

• Members

KOCH LOADBOX II Power Attenuator/Speaker Simulator. great condition. $475+ shipping.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Koch-Loadbox-II-Power-AttenuatorSpeaker-Simulator?sku=609600

GROUND LINK. used with the GROUND CONTROL MIDI controler. good condition. $100 + shipping.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0689.jpg

PEDAL PUSHER GUITAR SIGNAL SPLITTER. good condition. $75 + shipping.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0696.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0695.jpg

SKB 4 SPACE RACK with:

...YAMAHA REV100 $50 + shipping

...STUDIO PROJECTS VTB1 MIC PREAMP with attached rack shelf

$110 + shipping

...TC ELECTRONIC G-SHARP. $110 + shipping

...SKB 4 SPACE (shallow) RACK $60 + shipping

** (RANE MIXER IS NOT INCLUDED) **

ALL 4 for $300 + shipping.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0678.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0679.jpg

EMINENCE PATRIOT BLACK POWDER ( 8 OHM). good condition. $40 + shipping.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Eminence-Patriot-Black-Powder-12-Guitar-Speaker?sku=660035

12 SPACE EWI SHOCKMOUNT RACK with castors. excellent condition. $225.

YOU MUST PICK IT UP IN PA.

AU_ser10.jpg

12 SPACE SKB RACK. very good condition. $130 + shipping.

shipping is to the U.S. only. (AK and HI will cost more).

US POSTAL MONEY ORDER or PAY PAL (add 3%).

please e-mail :carr3rd@aol.com

• Members

PICKUP SALE

ALL NEW!

Seymour Duncan SH10 Full Shred Humbucker Pickup

Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8b BLACK Bridge

Seymour Duncan VINTAGE TELE STRACK STK-T1N PICKUP

Seymour Duncan ALNICO II PRO FOR TELE APTR-1 RHY

Seymour Duncan JB Model SH-4 BLACK

SEYMOUR DUNCAN LITTLE 59 BRIDGE STRAT PICKUP sl59-1b

DEAN LESLIE WEST HUMBUCKER PICKUP BRIDGE NICKLE

DEAN USA TIME CAPSULE BLACK HUMBUCKER PICKUP RARE

DEAN VINNIE MOORE SHREDHEAD GUITAR PICKUP

Fender Original '62 P Bass Pickup

Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set

Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set

Fender '57/'62 Stratocaster Pickups (set of 3)

Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set

Fender Tex Mex Pickups Set of 3

Fender FLS Single Gold/White Lace Sensor Guitar Pickup

Fender Custom Shop 60's Jazz Bass Pickup Set

Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set

Fender Custom Shop 51 Nocaster Tele Pickup Set

DiMarzio DP116 HS-2 Guitar Pickup WHITE STRAT

DIMARZIO AIR NORTON BLACK F SPACED

DiMarzio DP415 DP 415 AREA 58 BLACK PICKUP

DiMarzio DP158 F SPACED DP 158 STEVE VAI Neck

DIMARZIO AIR ZONE F SPACED BLACK/CREAM

DIMARZIO D ACTIVATOR 7 BLACK

• Members

Monsterpiece MKIII for sale. I've had it at a couple of rehearsals with my new band, and it sounds fantastic. I'm just not using it. It's by far my favorite Monsterpiece (I've had a PNP and MKII), but it has to go to make room for something else. No velcro. It's as I received it. $115.00 Shipped/Paypal'd to Canada and CONUS. Thanks.

MKIII-2.jpg

• Members

Selling my Titan 120 watt head. It's the first one Knucklefux sold. It has more gain than you'll ever need on the lead channel, and the clean channel is clean, and has a switch that gives it an SRV type edge. It's got the smaller Soldano style headbox with black grill ( front and back) and is covered in faux snakeskin tolex. 4 KT-88's.

$1050.00 shipped and paypal'd in CONUS only. Not really interested in trades unless it's a Mesa Boogie Simul 2:90 power amp + cash on your end.

I'm sending it to Knucklefux for a checkup, and once it's given a clean bill of health, he can send it to the buyer.

Here's a link of pics: http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49762

• Members

Selling off some stuff to pay for a Ceriatone Jubilee. Prices include shipping/Paypal fees. Please PM me with inquiries. As for trades, I'm only really interested in a Maxon PH350 (or another phaser with similar tones), Polychorus, or a Supercollider.

Red Witch Empress Chorus/Vibrato

Stereo outs, cosmetically flawless. Sounds incredible, but it has to go to feed the gas monger. $220

IMG_4421.jpg

Lovepedal Death of a Vox

Bought this on impulse, and it's just not my thing. Also cosmetically flawless. $200

IMG_4417.jpg

Boss DM-2 Analog Delay

Sounds killer, and has the usual wear most of these do (cosmetic only). I have 3 delays so this one is off to a new home. $225

IMG_4419.jpg

Aramat Green Machine

I used this as my main dirt for awhile, and it smokes every other TS type I've ever tried. It's compressed but at the same time crystal clear. In a way I don't want to see this go. $175

IMG_4420.jpg

Vintage Small Stone

This is the first graphic EH made for these. I picked this up about 5 years ago and never looked back. The pots date it to the first year or two of production, but I can't remember off hand which year that is. I looked that up way back when I first got it. The sweep on it is extremely wah-like and vocal. It gets some really great ring mod type noise action at high levels. I've noticed over the years that every SS is different, and this has been my favorite for a long time. I've just decided to switch to something more modern with more options (see my trade wants up top). The new owner of this baby will not be disappointed. $120

IMG_4416.jpg

Fulltone 69 Clone

The name of the builder escapes me, but this was done by a member over at Haunting Mids. Sounds great, just like the original. I've just decided fuzz is something I don't absolutely need, so off she goes. $120

IMG_4418.jpg

DOD FX80B Compressor

This was one of those "always on" pedals for me forever. The compression is almost nonexistent but the sustain and boost are incredible. I've since found a little more options with the same great sparkle from the Diamond Comp so I've gone with that. I still use one of these for my Rhodes, but a second one just isn't necessary now. $45

IMG_1750.jpg

Kent Armstrong HB sized P90s

Never have installed these. I bought them for a project that didn't pan out. There's a blemish in the bridge pup you can see in the pic. $60

IMG_3242.jpg

WGS Veteran 30

No pic at the moment, but you probably know what these look like. New condition. 16 Ohms, a little solder residue on the tabs. Sounds great. $45

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160342499805

$400

MadisonDivinity01.jpg

Except mine is a Divinity II not the original.

Wait...

So the amp is listed on ebay for $700, but you'll sell it here for $400.

You've got pics (on ebay), but won't link to them on HCAF, so you show a stock pic of a different amp model.

And your username on ebay is NOTHING like your username on HCAF.

Sorry, dude, but this REEKS of scam.

• Members

Wait...

So the amp is listed on ebay for $700, but you'll sell it here for $400.

You've got pics (on ebay), but won't link to them on HCAF, so you show a stock pic of a different amp model.

And your username on ebay is NOTHING like your username on HCAF.

Sorry, dude, but this REEKS of scam.

+1

• Members

Looking to sell these ASAP.

Orange Tiny Terror - $325 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS 339+SHIPPING!)

Made in China, comes with case and PS. Great condition

Crate Vintage Club 60 VC60 - $260 + shipping (LOWEST ON EBAY WAS $275+SHIPPING!)

Great Class AB amp. Comes with footswitch. Great condition no scuffs.

Will sell both for 525. Needs to go ASAP! Prices are firm and NO TRADES.

DSC04377.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

DSC04349.jpg

• Members

Engle Thunder 50 Head $650 + shipping

50 watts with three channels. Clean, Crunch, and Lead. Switching allows you to combine Crunch/Lead and Clean/Lead together for some more boost.

Single EQ, Gain and Master Volume. Includes Z1 footswitch and cable that were purchased together with the head.

Bought new and gigged a few times. But otherwise very clean. Sits in smoke free environment.

Selling to make room for Mesa Tremoverb. pics available later this week.

Thanks for looking.

Archived