Weekly SPAM 6/22/2009

-Juggernaut-

• Members

This PreSonus TubePre has literally about 5 hours of use. I've owned it for a while, but hardly ever used it. I recently purchased an actual interface so I have no use for this. It is in perfect condition, both functionally and cosmetically. Only asking $60 shipped and insured!

Includes everything pictured:

IMG_2277_2.jpg

IMG_2279_2.jpg

IMG_2281_2.jpg

IMG_2284_2.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guitar is sold, amp is still available. asking $300

Need to sell this Peavey XXL 212 combo and this Jackson DK2M quick. Both are in great condition, no issues with either. Pedal included with the amp.

DSCN4396.jpg

This guitar is the same one I used to make this video, it sounds great.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

its about that time again lol.

and as the world turns, so does the GAS churn.

so im selling all my gear again to fund another guitar.

first up for grabs is my prized Sugi DS

This baby is a swamp ash body, gotoh and gotoh wilkinson hardware. Custom wound pickups sugi pickups that are some of the most diverse ive heard. If you know custom guitars, you know Nick Sugimoto. The man's hands built steve vai's guitars, joe satriani's, and tons of other artists. He founded the fujigen custom shop, the fender japan custom shop. Its an amazing guitar, i just want something else lol. Here's this beauty. 1050 firm shipped anywhere in the us

S7300929.jpg

S7300930.jpg

S7300932.jpg

S7300931.jpg

Next up is my Peavy Vypyr 75. I've barely used it, its updated to the latest firmware. Great amp, I just got a Rev Jr. though and it's all I'll ever need at my house. 200 shipped anywhere in the usa

S7300881.jpg

I also have a vox ad30vt-xl

this is their 30 watt valvetronics tube amp. great little amp. i dont have pics of this one atm but its in pristine condition, still has the tag from vox on it and everything. barely played. 100 bucks shipped. this is a stock photo just so you know what it looks like.

AD30VT-XL.jpg

I'm also selling my Luna Apollo in White. Iv'e got Dean Nostalgia's in it. I also wired a Black Beauty cap from a vintage les paul into the tone pot to warm it up. sounds fantastic. 420 bucks shipped anywhere in the us (ill get you guys pics in the next day or two)

Lastly I'm selling my 79 Dean Z. Shes bone stock. 380 shipped anywhere in the continental us. comes with light leer case. Only had this one 3 weeks. I'll get pics of this up too for you guys in the next couple days.

• Members

I'm going soon to pick up a Peavey t-60. I'm getting it cheap just to flip it, so to be fair I'll sell it for well under what they go for on the bay. $325 shipped, if you're interested pm me. I don't have pics yet since I haven't went to pick it up. Kinda hoping to have someone interested before I go and get it.

• Members

Putting a feeler out: I will be selling my 2006 VHT Ultralead soon that is in great conditions and has been in a road case most of the time. The footswitch is a bit scratched from touring but it works perfectly.
I will trade for a Fractal Audio Axe Fx Ultra, no other trades. Or just make an offer. Pics available upon request
Thanks

• Members

Eminence Legend V12- 8ohm- (2)

very cool speakers and one of the Eminence takes on the Celestion Vintage 30 without the mid spike- speakers are in awesome condition- $100 shipped con US for the pair...that's about $40 a speaker

HPIM2862.jpg

WGS British Lead- 8ohm- (2)

another pair of very cool speakers and a WGS clone of the Celestion Classic Lead 80- one good thing about these is they are beleived to have a flatter eq so the transfer YOUR tone better without extra coloring- speakers are in awesome condition- $100 shipped con US for the pair...that's about $40 a speaker

HPIM2859.jpg

• Members

See photos

50 watts with three channels. Clean, Crunch, and Lead. Switching allows you to combine Crunch/Lead and Clean/Lead together for some more boost.

Single EQ, Gain and Master Volume. Includes Z4 footswitch and cable that were purchased together with the head.

Bought new and gigged a few times. But otherwise very clean. Sits in smoke free environment.

Selling to make room for Mesa Tremoverb. pics available later this week.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

All prices are shipped and PP'ed

Taylor Big Baby (used condition, lower-front edge a little beat up) Spruce top, ebony board and bridge- $210 (guaranteed setup) - SOLD

DCP_0173.jpg

First Act GarageMaster VW guitar in Blue (was played maybe 3 times) - $150 (guaranteed setup)

DCP_0174.jpg

Allparts P-bass neck

• Members

I know, i have been thinking of a way to remove it without hurting the top or the finish but it being oiled i just dont see it happening.

i've been wanting to check one of those out for awhile now .

Nail polish remover (a very small amount) might work. I had my King V signed by megadteh in the 90s. I took off the sigs with nail polish remover. It didn't screw up the finish at all.

• Members

I know, i have been thinking of a way to remove it without hurting the top or the finish but it being oiled i just dont see it happening.

i've been wanting to check one of those out for awhile now .

There are clearcoat safe car polishes and rubbing compounds that would be safe for wood. I used that stuff to take sigs off my GMP pawnshop and there were no issues at all. Call a place that does woodwork and see if they have suggestions.

• Members

Egnater Tourmaster 4100.

Excellent condition. Low hours. Only selling b/c I have a Mod50 and I only keep one amp at a time.

Comes with Head, midi foot switch, cables and manual. Will ship in original box. Please see the Egnater website for specs.

$850 + actual shipping and any paypal fees, if you use paypal. I am keeping the price low b/c this amp will ship at a weight of about 75 pounds. Please PM me or send an email if you have any questions. I can provide a shipping quote if you let me know your zip code.

100_0296.jpg
100_0289.jpg
100_0291.jpg
100_0290.jpg
100_0292.jpg
100_0293.jpg

• Members

These are in mint condition and include plenty of accessories. I have very small ears and the smallest tip will not fit. These headphones retail for $130+ new, and worth it. They are clean and just to be sure, they were rubbed down with rubbing alcohol. Everything shown in the pictures is included. Asking $70 shipped and insured. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Price is firm.

• No trades.
Features:

IMG_2285_2.jpg

IMG_2286_2.jpg

IMG_2288_2.jpg

Archived