IS Grendel Sound an online scam?? Read and Vent here...

Californian1988

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You've got it all wrong. I'm not "trying to save face" in fact I couldn't give a {censored} less about this thread. I'm trying to get these problems with my customers worked out. No, I'm not going to just quit. Give yourself a break from the internet, go outside and take a walk, ride a bike, plant some flowers or something.

You should take your own advice regarding your extradition from the internet. In fact, you could get your knuckle dragging ass over to your Mommy's garage and complete some more orders.

But no, instead you'd rather argue on the internet. See the problem here? See why people don't believe you when you claim to never receive their messages? See why people don't care about your other excuses?

You sit on here for far too long when you're holding on to paying customer's money.

• Members

You've got it all wrong. I'm not "trying to save face" in fact I couldn't give a {censored} less about this thread. I'm trying to get these problems with my customers worked out. No, I'm not going to just quit. Give yourself a break from the internet, go outside and take a walk, ride a bike, plant some flowers or something.

See post #71 and get educated.

• Members

Then why are you still posting, contact your customers and ship them their product!

Jesus {censored}ing christ, :facepalm:

• Members

How you suckered more people into paying
you
money is beyond me

Because there are hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. What finishing school did you say you went to again? Did they offer any business classes? No? Maybe you should learn a few basics and realize that these miss-communications are hardly a bump in the road.

• Members

Because there are hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. What finishing school did you say you went to again? Did they offer any business classes? No? Maybe you should learn a few basics.

Then why are you still posting, contact your customers and ship them their product!

• Members

You should take your own advice regarding your extradition from the internet. In fact, you could get your knuckle dragging ass over to your Mommy's garage and complete some more orders. .

So now you're claiming my 2400 sq ft shop is my mommy's garage? I'd like you to come down to the compound sometime, I'd be happy to show you around. You never would and you know why? Because you're a little punk bitch who sits on the internet all day long and has no life in the real world, probably never had a girlfriend and you probably suck at guitar or whatever instrument you try to accomplish. Go back to playing counter-strike you {censored}.

• Members

and by the way I know I have two guys from Canada waiting to get a cabinet and some other guy is waiting for two cabinets over in.....somewhere over on the other side of the globe.

OP, if you're name is Paul then yes you're one of the guys from Canada. Right now I'm installing hardware on a mess of cabinets so it will be coming your way shortly.

It sucks because the way this operates is I am usually finishing up cabinets as the orders for them are already coming in so there will be customers who experience no wait at all and their order ships the next day and then I've gotten myself into a couple {censored}ty situations like this.

I'm not upset about this post, I'm quite glad there is a place people can post about things like this. It's good to have a heads up. I know I'm not Tim from ear candy cabs and I don't want to ever be that guy. My satisfied customers outweigh the unsatisfied but thats not saying {censored} like this is okay. Definitely not. It can all be blamed on the small level of production I work on.

Dude cram it. There are many people waiting since last year. And all of a sudden they are going to get their order?

What a coincidence!

You got called out, named and shamed and you {censored}ed yourself because your BS will waft far beyond the confines of HC.

• Members

Dude cram it. There are many people waiting since last year. And all of a sudden they are going to get theor order?

What a coincidence!

You got called out, named and shamed and you {censored}ed yourself because your BS will waft far beyond the confines of HC.

Who the hell is waiting since last year!? If they are telling the truth tell them to PM their name right now and I will look into it.

• Members

Yes, I'm on a break enjoying a nice subway BMT footlong.

Sounds like you have been taking a break for 6 months.

Looks like these threads have got you rolling out of bed and into some semblance of action.

I DEFENDED you for months when this happened last year. Then since then more and more people have said you COMPLETELY IGNORE them AFTER you have taken their money.

• Members

Because there are hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. What finishing school did you say you went to again? Did they offer any business classes?

Why are you still on here in an e-argument with me, when you could be busting your ass to solve these problems you have caused for yourself?

• Members

Who the hell is waiting since last year!? If they are telling the truth tell them to PM their name right now and I will look into it.

You know, the people who have been emailing/calling all the time.

Why do you have to look them up?

• Members

Because there are hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. What finishing school did you say you went to again? Did they offer any business classes? No? Maybe you should learn a few basics and realize that these miss-communications are hardly a bump in the road.

A 10 year old could school you on basic business ethics.

• Members

Because there are
hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers.
What finishing school did you say you went to again? Did they offer any business classes? No? Maybe you should learn a few basics and realize that these miss-communications are hardly a bump in the road.

I'd say that is being just a TAD deceptive, wouldn't you agree? I've seen more dissatisfied "customers" (I put it in quotation marks because to really be a customer, there needs to be a product recieved, and in your case, you seem to only take money, then do a dance with their cash while they wait then claim ignorance when you get called on it.) than happy, functionioning custoemrs. So please, if possible, post pictures of these "100s and 100's" of cabs you've built as someone just starting up a business MUST be taking pictures of each product built before it heads out the door. I swear I remember the first excuses being something about not being supplied the Warehouse speakers quickly enough....

-Ans-

• Members

are hardly a bump in the road.

Not a Miss-communcation incident but rather a full out ingoring the customer. How can you answer new potential customers but can't respond to existing paying customers?

Cheers, Lucius

• Members
A 10 year old could school you on basic business ethics.

Yeah, I remember being taught that stealing was wrong at a very young age. Certainly didn't need to get past 5th grade for the life lesson.

Maybe he's talking about the Enron school of business? Lie, cheat, steal your way to riches :idea:

• Members

Not a Miss-communcation incident but rather a full out ingoring the customer. How can you answer new potential customers but can't respond to existing paying customers?

Cheers, Lucius

LOL maybe the Madoff school of business. What a {censored}ing joke.

Archived