I am going to lose some cred for this... ATTACK ATTACK!

Chrisjd

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I figured most people probably wouldn't even watch it.

I don't like the "scene" etc and i have trashed the band before.

I don't know, I listen to so much "respectable" and "traditional" metal that i feel like this is a cool change. I like it.

• Members

ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and then kill the band too)

jeez. I'm all for getting into new and interesting bands, but this?! this is {censored}in garbage of the smelliest degree. {censored} crabcore, this is pure {censored}CORE.

it's like a cow patty, on a bed of goat pellets, with a human baby diarrhea sauce, garnished with a light sprinkling of rat turds, all wrapped in a fecal pancake.

Whichever way you slice it, it's JUST {censored}.

• Members
Yeah I hear you. I think if it were a different band with a tougher look people might give it a chance.

Maybe. I dunno. Its not the image so much for me as literally I've heard music extremely similar to the "heavy" parts for like 9 years now. Yeah, they're adding the electronic interludes, which could be kinda cool, but....it just doesn't do anything for me.

Of course I'm not really their target audience either. So they seem to be succeeding at that, and if others like them, cool.

It doesn't elicit hate, which is a massive step up from the previous crabcore stuff I've heard. :lol:

Remember, I openly admit to enjoying Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, and My Chemical Romance. So, I'll try not to cast too many stones. :lol:

Archived