I am going to lose some cred for this... ATTACK ATTACK!

Chrisjd

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And yet they have a record deal and tour, and you've got what? A right to bitch?

Token Internet response is token. :cop:

And yeah, I'll call a {censored}ty spade a {censored}ty spade, bro.

Jus because kids like it doesnt mean it's good, for christs sake. Justin bieber man, Justin beiber.

Bro.

• Members
Token Internet response is token.
:cop:

And yeah, I'll call a {censored}ty spade a {censored}ty spade, bro.

Jus because kids like it doesnt mean it's good, for christs sake. Justin bieber man, Justin beiber.

Bro.

Well, you're old. And last I checked, Rock n Roll was for the youth, and one of the #1 rules of Rock n Roll, was not to trust the old farts.

Jussayin', bro.

• Members

You should contact a mod/admin and have your name officially changed to Obv9, cuz obv obv9 is obv.

Yup, being obvious.

You're a cool dude with a diverse musical taste.

Sometimes though, ya almost have a bit of a martyr complex for bands that get {censored} on around here.

I understand there's a fine line between fighting the good fight and tilting at windmills, but turning an otherwise fairly tame Attack Attack thread into a {censored}storm by attacking other posters seems, well, like its been done before. :lol:

Just my .02 man, no worries. :wave:

• Members
Well, you're old. And last I checked, Rock n Roll was for the youth, and one of the #1 rules of Rock n Roll, was not to trust the old farts.

Jussayin', bro.

Those people who said that are old farts now who believe that you can't trust the young not to put out {censored}ty music.

:lol: why u butthurt?

Archived