I am going to lose some cred for this... ATTACK ATTACK!

Chrisjd

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soul Embraced seem pretty rad.
:idk:

That's Rocky Gray and Lance Garvin from Living Sacrifice's other project.

Rocky can play some guitar! :rawk:

Edit: Well looks like Lance isn't the drummer anymore, but I haven't heard anything from them but their SolidState release.

• Members

That's Rocky Gray and Lance Garvin from Living Sacrifice's other project.

Rocky can play some guitar!
:rawk:

Edit: Well looks like Lance isn't the drummer anymore, but I haven't heard anything from them but their SolidState release.

Ah! You saved me! I was showing a dude at work some good Christian metal bands yesterday and I could not think of their name for the life of me! I remembered Zao and Training for Utopia but couldn't remember Living Sacrifice... thank you!

• Members

Ah! You saved me! I was showing a dude at work some good Christian metal bands yesterday and I could not think of their name for the life of me! I remembered Zao and Training for Utopia but couldn't remember Living Sacrifice... thank you!

Love me some Living Sacrifice. Their first album, then Reborn and Hammering Process are all great. Haven't heard the last one they did.

And their 2nd and 3rd albums suffered, IMO, from the gawdawful vox and recording. I just can't get into what DJ was doing then.

Training for Utopia was awesome. I could usually only handle 3-4 songs at a time, but they had some good stuff.

• Members

Love me some Living Sacrifice. Their first album, then Reborn and Hammering Process are all great. Haven't heard the last one they did.

And their 2nd and 3rd albums suffered, IMO, from the gawdawful vox and recording. I just can't get into what DJ was doing then.

Training for Utopia was awesome. I could usually only handle 3-4 songs at a time, but they had some good stuff.

Good {censored}.

If you haven't heard Zao, do yourself a favor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KyYtPb30Wg

• Members
hey chris i give you mad props for even posting this knowing it was going to be a total flame fest. Chris likes what he likes and doesnt afraid of public opinion. I think this song is MILES better than the {censored} we were making fun of last year. You can tell they matured as musicians a bit. BUT with that being said, its like everything that is wrong with slipknot, a7x and generic screamo all rolled into one. I just cant get into it, but i can actually say it doesnt sound bad at all. They crafted a nice package, the production is excellent and there is some talent there for sure.

DON'T TALK {censored} ABOUT SLIPKNOT! :mad:

Or Total.

• Members
Check out Ulcerate. 1 of about 100 very talented bands who don't sing that I could suggest to you. I only have "The Destroyers of All" album so I can be held responsible if you listen to some older stuff and it sucks. Check TDOA!
;):o

Disclaimer: This band = growling, not screaming.

growling? sounds like someone took my gargling baby bater suggestion a bit to far

• Members

Back in the day I just assumed that if an acronym was used, I don't want to listen (BTBAM, ATB, AILD, etc...) Then people started doing it to EVERY band out there!!! Seriously, typing is not difficult.

If I had a dollar for every time I saw Cannibal Corpse = CC, Alice and Chains = AIC, etc... Those are good bands who need not be tainted by t3h c0r3 kids.

No joke, I will give you guys free typing lessons! We'll use webcams. I want to help.

Oh {censored}, lazy idiots drive you nuts as well?

• Members

I can't even talk to you right now.

This has nothing to do with losing cred and everything to do with me asking you how in God's name that you could possibly even remotely like what is arguably the single worst band on the planet?

• Members
I can't even talk to you right now.

This has nothing to do with losing cred and everything to do with me asking you how in God's name that you could possibly even remotely like what is arguably the single worst band on the planet?

THIS! :thu:

Its not so much that they are such a bad band, because other {censored} bands *CAN* at least make a decent song or 2, but its that this bands physical makeup and DNA prevents anything of quality being made musically.

Its just {censored}ing impossible with this band, it truly is {censored}ing terrible

:cop:

Archived