I am going to lose some cred for this... ATTACK ATTACK!

Chrisjd

• Members

The best part of the video was the first 30 seconds or so
:o

and some of you guys really like to bust chops on 80's hairmetal and that scene??

:lol:

At least that era had singers and guitar players that could rip, now its just all the overblown gender confused fashion without any of the talent.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what? Up until about 3:00 I actually liked what I heard. It reminded me of older As I lay Dying...They didn't auto-tune the piss out of the vocals to the degree it sounds like T-Pain...Then at 3:00 it lost me...I just wasn't feeling it.

See ztevin, I agree. That's why I didn't hate this one. Except, I feel like I heard the song before, and better, minus the clean vocals.

Which mercifully actually sounded like a human singing.

• Members

Here's the thing, and I've said it before...the idea and the blending of genres is AWESOME. But it's delivered to me by pretentious idiots with bad haircuts in girl pants and the shallowness of all of that really bleeds into the music and makes it damn near impossible to appreciate it.

There were a few other bands in a thread a little while back that I actually thought were pretty good doing this type of music, but again, the image and the stupidity of this "scene" of music drives me up a god damn wall and makes me want to murder babies.

• Members
Here's the thing, and I've said it before...the idea and the blending of genres is AWESOME. But it's delivered to me by pretentious idiots with bad haircuts in girl pants and the shallowness of all of that really bleeds into the music and makes it damn near impossible to appreciate it.

There were a few other bands in a thread a little while back that I actually thought were pretty good doing this type of music, but again, the image and the stupidity of this "scene" of music drives me up a god damn wall and makes me want to murder babies.

Blending good genres *Can* be good if done well

Blending {censored} genres = LARGER PILE OF {censored}!

The more i listen to the scene semi popular music the more im convinced that these guys simply cant write or play their intruments for {censored}! srsly

:idk:

• Members

Just a few days ago, a former "friend" that I knew in secondary school added me on facebook after we hadn't seen each other in 8 years. When talking about gigs we had gone to recently, this failure had to bring up these guys.

Yeah, how some people fall. He was a dick before. Looks like now he has the music taste to match :facepalm:

• Members

hey chris i give you mad props for even posting this knowing it was going to be a total flame fest. Chris likes what he likes and doesnt afraid of public opinion. I think this song is MILES better than the {censored} we were making fun of last year. You can tell they matured as musicians a bit. BUT with that being said, its like everything that is wrong with slipknot, a7x and generic screamo all rolled into one. I just cant get into it, but i can actually say it doesnt sound bad at all. They crafted a nice package, the production is excellent and there is some talent there for sure.

• Members

hey chris i give you mad props for even posting this knowing it was going to be a total flame fest. Chris likes what he likes and doesnt afraid of public opinion. I think this song is MILES better than the {censored} we were making fun of last year. You can tell they matured as musicians a bit. BUT with that being said, its like everything that is wrong with slipknot, a7x and generic screamo all rolled into one. I just cant get into it, but i can actually say it doesnt sound bad at all. They crafted a nice package, the production is excellent and there is some talent there for sure.

Thanks man. I also think it is a lot more matured sounding than their last album.

Archived