Spring Break Burger King Bikini Brawl

MatchFive

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that's what burger king gets for ruining her "special occasion", it's not everyday that she dresses up in her 2 sizes too small bikini and splurges on a whopper

normally it's a whopper jr.

Was this on the 1st of the month?

[video=youtube;4j_cOsgRY7w]

• Members

There isn't much I hate worse than these piece of {censored} drama queens who think they're so {censored}ing special, walk around screaming their bull{censored} in public, and just acting like the worthless piece of {censored} skanks that they are.

Mother{censored}ing completely misplaced sense of mother{censored}ing entitlement can go straight to hell and swing from satan's crab-infested thorny pubes.

• Members

you would be a bad parent and be a bad example of what a reasonable person would do?

No, in reality I would have been out of there with teh kids in like .04 nano seconds, but I like to think I'm all big and bad n' stuff..

• Members

panama city is the spring break epicenter of white/black/hispanic/asian/etc/ trash.

if you took dog the bounty hunter, lil wayne, and pancho villa, throw in alcohol poisoning/drug OD, gave them ebola, and they all had a high speed collision inside a septic tank, you'd have panama city.

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PANAMA CITY

WHERE THE SAND IS GREEN

AND THE GIRLS ARE GRITTY

• Members

Racism blows dude and is not a joke. Crawl back under your rock and get a clue.

What the {censored} does race have to do with it? That bitch would deserve whatever was coming to her regardless of what color her skin was.

• Members

wow this thread turned out EXACTLY as I expected.

I was in subway last year right outside base. Maxwell AFB is nestled deep in montgomery's west side ghetto and ever since taco bell across the street closed, subway got a lot more business. Anyways, long story short, some hot shot thug got irritated when they put a little too much mustard on his sandwich and the asshole literally went out into his car, got his gat and then came back in demanding they remake the sandwich. :facepalm:

I wonder at what point in this thought process he determined that going and getting a firearm was a necessity in getting his sandwich remade. I'd be inclined to think that they would happily just remake it if he asked nicely.

Little did he realize there were about 5 guys from security forces on their lunch break in the place, armed and swarmed on him in the blink of an eye. What killed me is that the whole time they were arresting him, he was like "I didn't know! I didn't know!" WTF?!?! didn't know they were there or didn't know there would be serious repercussions of attempted murder?

Also, for the ones pointing at skin color here, lets not forget that plenty of white folks have flipped out over fast food before...

usually only when it involves mayonnaise tho

eyesee.png

• Members

wow this thread turned out EXACTLY as I expected.

I was in subway last year right outside base. Maxwell AFB is nestled deep in montgomery's west side ghetto and ever since taco bell across the street closed, subway got a lot more business. Anyways, long story short, some hot shot thug got irritated when they put a little too much mustard on his sandwich and the asshole literally went out into his car, got his gat and then came back in demanding they remake the sandwich.
:facepalm:

I wonder at what point in this thought process he determined that going and getting a firearm was a necessity in getting his sandwich remade. I'd be inclined to think that they would happily just remake it if he asked nicely.

Little did he realize there were about 5 guys from security forces on their lunch break in the place, armed and swarmed on him in the blink of an eye. What killed me is that the whole time they were arresting him, he was like "I didn't know! I didn't know!" WTF?!?! didn't know they were there or didn't know there would be serious repercussions of attempted murder?

Also, for the ones pointing at skin color here, lets not forget that plenty of white folks have flipped out over fast food before...

usually only when it involves mayonnaise tho

eyesee.png

Look up "Cheeseburger Josh" on Encyclopedia Dramatica for a white boy fast food flip out. It's {censored}ing hilarious! :lol:

Archived