Spring Break Burger King Bikini Brawl

MatchFive

• Members
They need to do what the Inglewood Burger King has done:

IMG_3163.JPG
Yes, that's 2 inches of bullet proof glass. At a {censored}ing Burger King, not a bank. I've actually seen this in person. My cousin's step daughter's family lives around there.

I'll put this here.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As we see here, in their natural habitat, we are observing the rare southern-american chimpanzee. It is a special time of the season for this lovely creature as it is the beginning of Spring, and the ritual we scientists name "Spring Break" is in full effect. As you can see these chimpanzees are a tad more civilized than most you see in the world, as they choose to not fling feces, but rather napkins and other fast food apparel, it may seem that they are yelling and angry, but this is simply just how they communicate normally amongst themselves, and also at passers of other race and species. It also may appear they are speaking in somewhat broken-English, do not be alarmed, they have not evolved to this point, and likely never will. They are just mimicking the sounds of the television we have placed for them to view. Unfortunately the television is stuck on BET and we have lost the remote.

/racism.

lmfao

• Members

{censored}ed up thread by {censored}ed up mouth breathers is {censored}ed up... just saying

Um...why? I don't think there's any genuine racism being posted, just jokes and even satire ABOUT real racists. Other than that, what's the issue? Do you feel the people in the video are NOT complete {censored}wads?

Archived