What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

.homewrecker.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I'm sipping it, usually Jameson's or Crown Royal.

If its getting mixed with soda then whatever was on sale lately between Southern Comfort (not true whiskey I know), Seagrams, Jim Beam, or even something a step lower. I did learn my lesson on using ultra cheap whiskey even as a mixer. That was a tragic tale of woe and puking.

• Members

KrakenRum.jpg
Not whiskey, but a decent rum.

Plus it's called {censored}ing Kraken for petesakes...your testicles grow in size with every sip. And no matter what chicks say, they dig awkwardly huge balls.

That looks awesome! How much is it where can you get it?!?

• Members

Definitely want to give this a try -- U just find that in a liquor store up in Muraland? I've never seen this in the ABC Store down my way.

Yup. There's a great place in Annapolis that has almost 200 bourbons and over 200 kinds of scotch. And I'm down for a whiskey/amp fest ha ha.

• Members

KrakenRum.jpg
Not whiskey, but a decent rum.

Plus it's called {censored}ing Kraken for petesakes...your testicles grow in size with every sip. And no matter what chicks say, they dig awkwardly huge balls.

Ugh I still have a handle of that from over a year ago. I'm just not a rum guy. Gives me a wicked hang over from all the sugar. But huge balls are worth it.

• Members

You can get it at most "decent" liquor stores. It comes from Trinidad and Tobago via some company in New Jersey. I just found it at this hole in the wall liquor store that carries just about every weird thing you could imagine. I later found it in a Hy-Vee chain grocery store that had a decent liquor selection.

Seriously though. Kraken. My testosterone levels are very high. I recommend listening to Mastodon or pirate type music while imbibing.

• Members

You can get it at most "decent" liquor stores. It comes from Trinidad and Tobago via some company in New Jersey. I just found it at this hole in the wall liquor store that carries just about every weird thing you could imagine. I later found it in a Hy-Vee chain grocery store that had a decent liquor selection.

Seriously though. Kraken. My testosterone levels are very high. I recommend listening to Mastodon or pirate type music while imbibing.

That is sweet, I'll hafta see if anyone around here has it/can get it. Looks perfect for blasting some Alestorm or Mastadon or Baroness.

• Members

180px-Templeton_Rye.jpg Hey homewrecker, you being a connoisseur, I think you would dig this. Iowa made stuff by farmers way back when during prohibition and the Depression...made it because farmers drink a lot, and they drink more when it's illegal, and they drink and make more when it's illegal and the farm is going to hell. It's awesome stuff...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templeton_Rye

• Members

180px-Templeton_Rye.jpg
Hey homewrecker, you being a connoisseur, I think you would dig this. Iowa made stuff by farmers way back when during prohibition and the Depression...made it because farmers drink a lot, and they drink more when it's illegal, and they drink and make more when it's illegal and the farm is going to hell. It's awesome stuff...

Looks awesome, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I'm also looking out for two from High West, the first is a blend of bourbon and rye, aptly named Bourye:

spiritdetail-bourye.png

And another blend of their 16yo rye and a 6yo rye:

spiritdetail-rendezvous.png

• Members

180px-Templeton_Rye.jpg
Hey homewrecker, you being a connoisseur, I think you would dig this. Iowa made stuff by farmers way back when during prohibition and the Depression...made it because farmers drink a lot, and they drink more when it's illegal, and they drink and make more when it's illegal and the farm is going to hell. It's awesome stuff...

That looks delicious.

• Members

Looks awesome, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I'm also looking out for two from High West, the first is a blend of bourbon and rye, aptly named Bourye:

spiritdetail-bourye.png

And another blend of their 16yo rye and a 6yo rye:

spiritdetail-rendezvous.png

Ok,...that's it, we need to hang out. Plans for an ampfest/whiskey tasting will be in the works soon.

We both like gear, rock music and whiskey -- we probably should be married,..........unfortunately for me you have a penis.

• Members

Ok,...that's it, we need to hang out. Plans for an ampfest/whiskey tasting will be in the works soon.

We both like gear, rock music and whiskey -- we probably should be married,..........unfortunately for me you have a penis.

Ha ha and that {censored} ain't legal in VA yet.

Archived