OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know. It sucks because Otis was a good guy, and saved Shane's ass, but Shane did the math and knew if one of them was going to make it out, then one of them had to be the bait. If you guys remember Shane tried to be the one to stay behind, and told Otis to take the bag and leave him but Otis wouldn't do it. Shane went a little farther and made the decision for Otis, knowing it was the only way they were going to get the meds and respirator to Carl. I can't say I would have done that for someone else's kid, but I would have done it for my own in a second, and Shane obviously loves Carl, loves Carl's mom, and is his Dad's best friend.

• Members

Im not liking this season. Carl's mom gives me a rash. The story arc with the kid missing and the other being shot is just tedious watching to me. Still like the show but this season is meh so far.

Yes. This season is now 3 episodes in and just stalled on these stupid kids. Glen, Rick, and Daryl are the only characters I actually have any care about for some reason.

• Members

For those who like their Zombie/apocalypse type stuff brutal and raw I suggest reading the comic series Crossed it's really {censored}ed up but satisfies the need for depravity.

Also there is waaaayyyyy too much filler in this season. It's like the middle 30 minutes of the show have no memorable content.

Archived