OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Members

I just don't get why no one is trying to screw the blonde. You'd think she would've gotten raped by now. Especially by that wound up dude.

I was surprised that they let the black chick kill herself last season. I mean really, you need all the vaginas you can get. Somebody should have knocked her ass out, and dragged her out of there.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't get why no one is trying to screw the blonde. You'd think she would've gotten raped by now. Especially by that wound up dude.

I was surprised that they let the black chick kill herself last season. I mean really, you need all the vaginas you can get. Somebody should have knocked her ass out, and dragged her out of there.

I wouldn't want to have some preggers lady plodding around in 9 months living in that world!

• Members

You didn't like Dexter after season 4? I personally thought last season wasn't too bad, and this one's shaping to be a great one on it's own.

I was yelling at the TV after Carl was shot and it went to a commercial. I knew it was gonna be the end of the episode.
:mad::lol::mad:

It was ok. At some points it just feels like it's dragging out too long. I like Burn Notice too and this latest summer season felt the same way. Just like filler to make the series keep trucking along. Hopefully this season (S6) can redeem it though. :thu:

• Members

Well great {censored}in show like I knew it would be! I wrote a bad ass thrash metal riff-a-thon to open the show. I was coming up with cool {censored} all through the show, very inspiring! Great make-up effects and damn good acting as well. Anyone else notice those sweet knife-hook sword things they got? {censored}ing been shopping at zombie-tools.com or some {censored}? Anyways, next sunday will again be a zombie/thrash guitar fest.

• Members

Well great {censored}in show like I knew it would be! I wrote a bad ass thrash metal riff-a-thon to open the show. I was coming up with cool {censored} all through the show, very inspiring! Great make-up effects and damn good acting as well
. Anyone else notice those sweet knife-hook sword things they got
? {censored}ing been shopping at zombie-tools.com or some {censored}? Anyways, next sunday will again be a zombie/thrash guitar fest.

You mean the only decent contribution that Carl made? :lol:

• Members

Pretty good opener, but a couple things annoyed me. The biggest being them allowing Carl to come along when they went in the woods. Now I'm not a parent and hope to God I never will be, but there's NO way I'd ever let my kid come along for something like that. He'd be sitting his ass in the RV (along with his mom), while I went into the woods. Same with at the beginning of the episode. He'd be in the RV and not snooping around cars when a zombie could pop up at any second. Otherwise a pretty good premier, but that had me just about screaming at the TV.

Common sense question here, in a zombie apocalypse would you feel your child was safer right next to you or a mile off where you couldn't do {censored} to save him?

• Members

Yes, because EVERYBODY was thinking "that little Carl sumbitch is about to get gatted down" before he was shot, right?

{censored}ing this. I knew from the preview trailer for this season that some {censored} was gonna go down with the little girl, but that end caught me totally unawares. I was expecting zombies to shamble out after the dear and come at them, but not Carl getting shot.

• Members

So, how do a group of people hide from a small horde by diving under cars from within sight of the vanguard? They established in season 1 that the zombies ID their prey via smell, right?

No, they established that zombies can tell humans from other zombies based on smell, but they don't have heightened senses like Wolverine or anything.

• Members
epic show, epic multiquoteathon. the Posting Dead!

this was the big speculation/rumor, but the trailer for next episode shows him carrying carl saying "he was shot. by your man" to the guy in the house they come across, so i doubt it. but norman reedus (darell) has been quoted saying an episode in november is centered around merle, so...
:idk:

this, but i would say moreso that those were the clothes he already had, and that hat would be a godsend in the GA sun, wouldnt you think? he seems to alternate white t vs uni shirt too based on the situation, so at least the writers are taking it into account. sometimes you need some thicker threads, when trudging through the woods and such.

i pondered the carl thing. i dont know what i'd do personally. it is dangerous to bring him, but it would be dangerous to leave him to and they had already seen what happens when actions and motives are brought into question when a child is missing and they were in the hands of another adult besides the parent. plus, they were less likely to encounter a "herd" in the forest. but it was annoying to see the mom command him to stay in sight and then let him go off derpin' a few minutes later. found some BADASS machetes though, so win.

{censored}ing excellent on the Merle thing, I agree on the clothes thing, and agree on Carl.

• Members

Anyone else notice the mondo sweat stain on the asscrack of that blondie? Imagine the stench! I went out yesterday and bought the original dawn of the dead for more inspiriation. Cost me 5 bucks for an epic classic!

C'mon dude, imagine driving for hours since your last shower in Atlanta on a road trip to Fort Benning on this zombie epidemic. Nobody will give a {censored} if you smelled like vinegar.

• Members

but yeah, why cover yourself in guts one season and simply hide under a car the next, i get you.

they could have just been speculating about the smell and have since dicovered in passing that they cant smell as well as they thought.

Because in one they are hiding and in the other they are trying to walk amongst them. I don't think it's that they have any kind of super smell as much as if they do get close enough to smell you they will know.

• Members

Anyone else notice the mondo sweat stain on the asscrack of that blondie? Imagine the stench! I went out yesterday and bought the original dawn of the dead for more inspiriation. Cost me 5 bucks for an epic classic!

Its called lube. not to mention they are surrounded but the rotting dead of American civilization....so the stench thing is probably roses in comparison...if noticeable.

Archived