OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty good opener, but a couple things annoyed me. The biggest being them allowing Carl to come along when they went in the woods. Now I'm not a parent and hope to God I never will be, but there's NO way I'd ever let my kid come along for something like that. He'd be sitting his ass in the RV (along with his mom), while I went into the woods. Same with at the beginning of the episode. He'd be in the RV and not snooping around cars when a zombie could pop up at any second. Otherwise a pretty good premier, but that had me just about screaming at the TV.

• Members

Am I the only one that thought that season premier was kind of lame? The dumb blonde is annoying.

Well put yourself in her shoes. Zombie outbreak, shooting her own sister because she got infected with the virus, and Dale making her feel bad about her selfish actions. Everyone's in a state of panic and confusion, it's different most likely when you're in it and even the most rational person would flip out.

And I just want to put it in her.:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

They are gonna grab the boy run through the woods stumble upon a house or something where they will doctor the girl and a doctor. Because predictable show is predictable.

Yes, because EVERYBODY was thinking "that little Carl sumbitch is about to get gatted down" before he was shot, right?

• Members

So, how do a group of people hide from a small horde by diving under cars from within sight of the vanguard? They established in season 1 that the zombies ID their prey via smell, right?

They were under cars..AND the dude that cut his arm and the redneck guy hid under corpses in plain sight...that goes along with the premise pretty well.

• Members

I'm not whining its just being poorly executed. Just because its a TV show doesn't mean it can't be excellent.

Im sure they have excecs that only understand the cookie cutter approach and are being required to fit into that formula to a degree. Give the show your support and lets see where it will take us! Honestly I think its the best show on TV....not that there was any stiff competition.

Archived