OT: Walking Dead tonight fools!!!

scooped-mids

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The {censored}? This pisses me off. You would think after the response it got from the first season that the most prudent thing to do would be bolstering their budget, not neutering it and telling them to still make an awesome show. {censored}ty logic is {censored}ty.

...and you'd think that in addition to bolstering the show's budget, that they'd not have fired showrunner Frank Darabont -- who helped bring a "movie-level quality" to the show's first season -- but they did, cuz AMC execs are obviously {censored}ing retards!! :mad::mad:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-what-happened-fired-221449

:facepalm:

• Members

The {censored}? This pisses me off. You would think after the response it got from the first season that the most prudent thing to do would be bolstering their budget, not neutering it and telling them to still make an awesome show. {censored}ty logic is {censored}ty.

Yep. The show is setting records for basic cable ratings, and one would THINK that this would cause them to keep the show well-funded to maintain the quality that got them those ratings in the first place, but noooooooo. Greedy {censored}ers are greedy.

• Members

And a lot of them are on AMC. "Breaking Bad" and "The Walking Dead" are the only shows I watch, other than UK "Top Gear" and occasionally "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations"..

I hope "Hell on Wheels" doesn't suck, I like a good historical drama. I could stand about 10 minutes of "The Killing" before I bailed earlier this year...

• Members

Well, on one hand it was extremely {censored}ed up. On another hand, shane was pretty much ensuring he got back and got those supplies to Carl. Still, hard to watch. I knew there was something fishy when he just showed up at the farm and they didn't explain the situation.

Shane is absolutely losing it though, and it's fun to watch.

Archived